• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice Lunar Fury - Exalted 3e OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
That is always a valid option. It all depends on how the story goes.

No reason we can't use Lunar XP to train Performance and form a band in our spare time. Going on tour might get some of us above Resources 0
I just might! 2dots performance is the difference between Hazel. And HAZEL, THE GREAT AND POWERFUL.

And would have the audience eating out of her hand with magic. Quite literally. She has a Thaumaturgy for that.

If we go the band route, I think we should take a terrestrial god of Raccoons as our manager, who moonlights as a property manager. Could be done easily enough as a Retainer.

I guess she could be a dancer? She's graceful enough.
I was about to suggest that. Dance and Martial Arts could be two parts of a single training routine. Especially for certain styles like Snake, Swaying Grass Dance, etc.

I was about to suggest that. Dance and Martial Arts could be two parts of a single training routine. Especially for certain styles like Snake, Swaying Grass Dance, etc.

Hmm, the styles she is least proficient in.

How does xp work for pbp anyway?

Hmm... Four our stage, I think we'd want a folding-land ship combo. With Hazel's sorcery, it could eventually take to the skies.

Each performance could be one more opportunity for us to build our cult, carefully shepherded by our manager.

Ah, I digress, I've probably gone a little far with this sales pitch.

For XP, we earn it as Sherwood Sherwood says we accrue it. Generally keeping pace with the major beats of the story.

With Exalted 3e, there are two different kinds of xp. First is regular xp, that can be used to buy anything for your character. I award them on occasion as various milestones are met.

The second kind of points are Lunar xp, and they can be used to buy anything except Charms.

With Exalted 3e, there are two different kinds of xp. First is regular xp, that can be used to buy anything for your character. I award them on occasion as various milestones are met.

The second kind of points are Lunar xp, and they can be used to buy anything except Charms.

I thought it was except lunar charms? So I could buy MA charms with it?

FWIW, Lunar (Splat) XP is probably my favorite system for 3E. It seems to add life toward the character's growth as a person, as opposed to their growth in breaking the collective kneecaps of their surroundings.

I thought it was except lunar charms? So I could buy MA charms with it?
I will double check, but I was under the impression that Lunar Xp was not useable on any Charms, but only for Abilities/Attributes/Merits etc.

I will double check, but I was under the impression that Lunar Xp was not useable on any Charms, but only for Abilities/Attributes/Merits etc.

I was under the impression that the MA merit was only there because you can buy MA charms with (splat) xp.

I was under the impression that the MA merit was only there because you can buy MA charms with (splat) xp.
I will ponder this. Its not like the Lunar xp will be a major amount, and we have some time before you will be getting any points.

If we go the band route, I think we should take a terrestrial god of Raccoons as our manager, who moonlights as a property manager. Could be done easily enough as a Retainer.

This might sound like me being ignorant about pop culture, but why do we specifically need a god of raccoons?

Less about pop culture and more of a not-so-subtle Animal Crossing reference since we're Lunars. Bad joke aside, they are an important facet of eastern culture in their respect to Exalted and Lunar inspirations. They (Raccoons/Tanuki) have associations with mystical trickery, songs, fortune, etc.

So I reckon it just seemed appropriate to me. It doesn't have to be that way, was just part of the joke/pitch.

Hey Sherwood Sherwood , is it too late to change my character's weapon focus from melee to archery? The more that I think about it, the more I don't want Gwen in the middle of a melee if I can avoid it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back