• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice Lunar Fury - Exalted 3e OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Just a heads up! I am normally busy on weekends so may not post right away. But will certainly be watching.

Sherwood Sherwood Does one get a SECOND control spell when learning Celestial Circle?

Travel without Distance would be handy for the group, though after she finished carrying everyone, she'd be so sick they'd have to carry her.

Or nab the epic Magma Kraken and do some cool fire stunts!

Finally back from work and errands, gonna try and get through that review I mentioned earlier and get some extra details filled in.

Just a heads up! I am normally busy on weekends so may not post right away. But will certainly be watching.

Sherwood Sherwood Does one get a SECOND control spell when learning Celestial Circle?

Travel without Distance would be handy for the group, though after she finished carrying everyone, she'd be so sick they'd have to carry her.

Or nab the epic Magma Kraken and do some cool fire stunts!
Yes, when you learn the next level up, you get a control spell for the Celestial Circle.

In other news, my tabletop game has been canceled tonight, so my evening has been freed up in order to start the IC part of the game.

I have made some last minute changes to the sheet, ditching some dots in unneeded categories to get my foot in the door with more martial arts.

I also added the most common limit breaks for Two Mornings. Also working on some evocations for approval by Sherwood.

Sherwood Sherwood

Two evocations for your consideration.

Full Moon Atemi
Cost: 5m, Mins: Essence 1
Type: Simple
Keywords:
Duration: Indefinite
Prerequisite Evocations: Weave Shifting Incantation

The fabric of the Eight Phase Gi flows over hands and feet, giving gloves and shoes of mystic power. This Evocation gives the Martial Artist’s unarmed strikes the properties of a light artifact weapon, instead of a mundane light weapon. This does not change the tags of the unarmed strikes.

Waxing Gibbous Movement
Cost: –, Mins: Essence 1
Type: Permanent
Keywords: Permanent
Duration: Permanent
Prerequisite Evocations: Full Moon Atemi

When the Martial Artist meets the special activation condition of a Form Charm that she is already in, she may reflexively activate a different form charm that she knows instead.

I would say the duration of the first one should be a Scene, not Indefinite. Other than that, I have no objections.

Yes. You are familiar with most everyone in the valley, having spent so long there and the population being so small.

The latter would be a fine gift that no one besides you could offer.

I have no idea what would be a good wedding gift. Especially in the far south of creation.

Also my character has no dots in resources and can't afford any.

Weee.

I have no idea what would be a good wedding gift. Especially in the far south of creation.

Also my character has no dots in resources and can't afford any.

Weee.
No one should feel any stress about trying to come up with wedding gifts. For your character, going on a hunt and coming back with a hefty animal to roast up would be welcome for all the valley.

No one should feel any stress about trying to come up with wedding gifts. For your character, going on a hunt and coming back with a hefty animal to roast up would be welcome for all the valley.
Ah but we are honored guests! It would be uncouth not to live up to that standard.

If you wish to interact with an NPC, leave the door open for me. Don't just have the whole conversation on your own, please.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back