• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice Lunar Fury - Exalted 3e OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Everything not charms.

Shaping rituals, merits, spells, and workings are general system rules and miscellany. The whole of the charms chapter (which doesn't include martial arts, sorcery, and named artifacts) are only for Solars.

When in doubt, if it has a minimum ability required, it's not for Lunars.

Thanks!

I see a lot of mention if major names and heroes. Like Raksi and Ma-ha-suchi. Are they still alive?

D. Rex D. Rex The 50 xp towards Essence 3 is what put you at Essence 2. I just fast-forwarded them to you with the extra Charms and Abilities.

Raksi and Ma-Ha-Suchi are both still alive, and are considered to be living legends in the Lunar community.

D. Rex D. Rex The 50 xp towards Essence 3 is what put you at Essence 2. I just fast-forwarded them to you with the extra Charms and Abilities.

Raksi and Ma-Ha-Suchi are both still alive, and are considered to be living legends in the Lunar community.

Cool! In that case, Hazel might be interested in meeting Raksi one day, or possibly seek tutelage at some point(May want to try to even surpass her). As I am not sure how much sorcery she could learn from One-Tusk.

Raksi is considered by many to be the best Lunar sorceress there is, so you will have your work cut out for you to be able to surpass her. One Tusk has learned a handful of useful spells, enough to be able to teach you the basics, but has not reached into the level of Celestial Circle sorcery, so when you Essence 3 and can purchase that level, you'll be on your own unless you can wrangle a teacher. Or find some other way of learning the spells you want.

I know that in the 2e setting, Raksi was considered to be so crazy from being in the Wyld for so long before her tattoos were applied, she was nearly put down by the Silver Pact for her own good. It was only her skill with magic that kept her alive.

Yes, Raksi is a nut. But a very good teacher if you can convince her to let you into her domain without slaughtering you.

I can't answer that one for you. It is something you'll need to think over in game as I lay down the plot for the story.

I know that in the 2e setting, Raksi was considered to be so crazy from being in the Wyld for so long before her tattoos were applied, she was nearly put down by the Silver Pact for her own good. It was only her skill with magic that kept her alive.
IIRC, that was Ma-Ha-Succhi. Raksi, while still going crazy, invented the Tattoos.

Raksi is considered by many to be the best Lunar sorceress there is, so you will have your work cut out for you to be able to surpass her. One Tusk has learned a handful of useful spells, enough to be able to teach you the basics, but has not reached into the level of Celestial Circle sorcery, so when you Essence 3 and can purchase that level, you'll be on your own unless you can wrangle a teacher. Or find some other way of learning the spells you want.

She will consider reaching Celestial Circle Sorcery for her then. I may even hold it off until I master what Terrestrial Sorcery I can. Would like to at least have enough spells to justify her growing into the next level.

I think learning the magic will be fun. And once she surpasses what she can learn from One-Tusk, she will likely be on her own a while. I cant imagine methods of learning being all that common.

And I can easily learn in ways similar to how she did as a kid. Watching and learning from all sorts of magic, from street performers to witch doctors. And then trying to do things herself. I had mentioned she used to love stories of the Dragon Bloods and their heros. So could play into her trying to replicate the feats of magic she had heard of.

Am excited to see where I can take her!

That's what I want to hear! Excitement from my players for their characters and the upcoming game. I just hope it runs as smooth as I picture it in my mind.

I'm excited, too. You are a great Storyteller, and I look forward to seeing what you pull out of your hat for this game!

You guys are the best.

On a serious note, IIRC, jaydude jaydude said he was going to be able to work on his character today, so hopefully he can get it finished and submitted for approval (not that I expect any problems) and we can start soon!

Sorry, I never got around to it. Was busy with a load of other stuff. You guys should go ahead and start without me.

If you are ok with that, we can say you were out of the Valley when the Plot Device happens, and when you are ready, that is when you return.

Well, there we go.

I guess that means that either later tonight or tomorrow morning I'll get our intro post up. Depends on how much my insomnia is affecting me when I get home from my table top DnD game that I play in on Friday nights.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back