• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice Lunar Fury - Exalted 3e OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Those darn Solars, keeping all the coolest spells for themselves! Rat bastards!
Darn tootin. It's not fair. But that's fine. I dont need them and their stupid magic. I'll find a way to outshine them anyway! Lunar Circle Sorcery here we come!

Yup. At least the Solars can't do all the cool shapeshifting that the Lunars can. That is all theirs.

Whew... that was a lot of note translating. Charm notes have all been added. I'll try and do the same for basic merits later. May also consider dunking the "Manse" buff to the hearthstones in favor of a third standard one.

Psychie Psychie , I added a stat block for the war form now. 22 Soak worth of meat shield. Only 8 of it is from armor. 👍

Also added a tab for the basic spirit totem form, since I intend to use that one regularly.

Not really. I have been experimenting with some character designs, and I made up a character that had almost 30 soak in its Deadly Beastman Form with other soak Charms and mutations going on. It was nasty.

I'd be curious to see what that looked like.

I've been playing a delicate game of optimizing for long term XP saving. So I didn't focus on merely one or two facets of combat.

Well, off of the top of my head, the first fifteen was from Stamina 5, Unusual Hide 5, and Chitin which doubles the bonus of the Unusual Hide. That was before any other Charms.

Yeah I'm not a bug or shelled creature spirit totem, nor a chimera. That's why I held back on unusual hide.

As for charms, I don't see myself being able to give up anything right now. All of them fit very well for a Fox themed war-beast.

That build was for a scorpion one, so the hard shell was appropriate.

Regardless, I think 22 is plenty for now.

At the very least, it's enough to where I couldn't do more than the overwhelming rating without several additional charms.

Couple all of that with Legendary size and I think we can show a behemoth a bad time.

lol That's fine with me. I want to be able to threaten you on occasion without doing a TPK on the rest of the team.

For the very start of game, I'm rather content with it requiring a SCD or LED tier opponent to threaten his soak.

I also agree that if characters like Toun get too powerful it risks dragging our squishier allies into ridiculously dangerous encounters for them.

Clearly this means we should organically amass our own army over the course of the story in order to shield them.

I've been thinking about it. I've noticed I drifted away from the original invisioned personality for this character, which was more of a sifu or a kind of warrior-philosopher. I'll revisit limit trigger and default monstrous urge tonight.

I just believe I ought to spend time thinking through characterization a bit more before I can give a solid answer on how he'd respond to a rivalry. It is an interesting suggestion, though.

For now, I've got a mountain of tedious configuration to catch up on.

Would that make Rags 35 soak abnormally high? Maybe the "the invincible" sobriquet will be easier to achieve than herculean renown.

Sherwood Sherwood

In the char creation you mentioned we have 50xp toward our goal for essence.

Is that xp for us to spend? Or is it considered effectively spent in payment for the starting perks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back