• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice Lunar Fury - Exalted 3e OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
True. I'm just hoping that I'll have my chance to shine in some social situations with my influence Charms, especially with the ones that I have on my wish list.

A lot of that will be up to you guys. You will have your chance assuming you take it.

As it is said, no plan lasts long in the hands of the player characters.

Okay, ditched the lunar's native onslaught negator for the evocation.

I also named the artifact. Two Mornings wears the Eight Phase Gi into battle, and into the ballroom.

That works for me. Sounds like we are close to having a full group ready to go. Just need to polish a few rough spots on the sheets, and see what jaydude jaydude has to offer up when he has time.

I'm quite excited about this.

I just noticed that my frontliner has higher appearance than the social character.

I should probably change that.

Also! I got the Hundred Devil Night Parade for the Eight Tailed Mole Hound.

Its stats are in my hearts blood tab.

And this for Sherwood
Storyteller Tactics
Although one mole hound is formidable on its own, the beasts prefer hunting in packs. They surround their targets, sending a few in to attack at a time and combining Burrow and Massive Charge to create daisy chains of unexpected attacks. The others corral the enemies, or break off into smaller groups to pick off escapees. Mole hounds are patient, tracking prey for hours or days until the perfect opportunity arises. A solitary mole hound flees with damage in any of its last two −2 health levels; packs flee when every member has taken at least three levels of lethal damage or at least six of bashing. Mole hounds are two-dot Familiars.

Also for Mahaliki the volcanic earthquake. Which I will be happy to share both if I ever figure out how.

I just noticed that my frontliner has higher appearance than the social character.

I should probably change that.
Besides, I have more points put into Manipulation and Charisma, not just Appearance. But you can still kick my feathered butt.

There is a supplement in 2e called Shards of the Exalted Dream that provides different settings for the game. One includes a modern setting, complete with cars, computers and all the fun technology we take for granted. Included with that are some cool artifact guns, one is a sniper rifle described as being covered in prayers to the god of killing at a distance. It is a cool book.

All kitties are crazy. But they are our masters, and we worship them.
Well, now that I think on it. Her limit is sort of along the cat behavior of begging and demanding and biting to demand your unconditional love and affection, only to maul you to death after a few good pets before going to cry in the corner for more attention.

Unintended coincidence!

Hmm. I know it said Background "Summary" but I'm accidentally writing a book. Only finished part 1 and did like ten paragraphs.

My sincere apologies to anyone who has to read it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back