• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice Lunar Fury - Exalted 3e OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Hmm, for some reason, I feel like Two Mornings would react to Hazel with hugs and mothering, even though that definitely isn't the personality I envision for her.
Lol but Two Mornings is actually younger than Hazel.

Ah, but her spirit shape is a tiger that can nuzzle like only big cats can. And Hazel's is a small cat, which is about big cat cub sized at the biggest.
Lol it will certainly be nice to have another cat on the team.

Sherwood Sherwood

So! Just to no ahead of time. How do you plan for ammunition to work in this Story?

Will you be doing ammunition checks? How do I get firedust? How expensive is it? Stuff like that.

I am not going to be stressed over ammo checks.
Alrighty! Just wanted to know in advance.

I can always say she used her charms to hide plenty away, if it comes up. Can even get a charm with that express purpose.

Will still try to mention her stocking up on it when it's available to do so, for internal consistency. And stuff to do roleplay-wise.

Any special house rules on sorcerous workings?

Alrighty! Just wanted to know in advance.

I can always say she used her charms to hide plenty away, if it comes up. Can even get a charm with that express purpose.

Will still try to mention her stocking up on it when it's available to do so, for internal consistency. And stuff to do roleplay-wise.

Any special house rules on sorcerous workings?
Cool. That works for me.

No special rules come to mind, but as we play, we may find something that has to be tweaked.

Psychie Psychie

A question for your character. Gwendolyn Rae's spirit animal is a peacock, and it looks like a male peacock. Two Mornings is going to want to know if Gwen is a she, a he, or a they, and will address them as indicated. Figuring that out is going to be an early interaction.

Gwen is a she, but I like the visuals of the peacock outfit. I was going with that at first when I had planned to take Crane style, but I kept the form after dropping the MA style.

Gwen is a she, but I like the visuals of the peacock outfit. I was going with that at first when I had planned to take Crane style, but I kept the form after dropping the MA style.
You can be a lady peacock (I am thinking it is called a peahen?).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back