• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice Lunar Fury - Exalted 3e OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Depends on the damage done.

I also just added my Combat Cheat Sheet to the Lore section. Take a look at it and it will help answer some of your questions. It is a good flowchart.
Cool beans. And is overwhelming 5 mean the choice of 5 die, or 5 successes?

And I could probably count on 19 withering, not including carryover or bonuses, to net me some good initiative?

Overwhelming 5 means it does a minimum of five dice of damage. You can still crap out and roll squat.

19 dice is a lot to roll. You should be able to net a good amount of points on that.

Overwhelming 5 means it does a minimum of five dice of damage. You can still crap out and roll squat.

19 dice is a lot to roll. You should be able to net a good amount of points on that.
Yay! Cause I ain't likely to attack that often.

Do carry over success of the strike still apply? And do we still double 10s on strike stuff?

Yes, double 10's apply to strikes, and there are rare Charms out there that let you apply them to damage too.

There are also Charms that give double 9's and lower, but those are hard to find.

Yes, double 10's apply to strikes, and there are rare Charms out there that let you apply them to damage too.

There are also Charms that give double 9's and lower, but those are hard to find.
Do double 10s apply to other rolls too? Like shape sorcery actions?

Yes. And depending on the Charm, you may be able to get the extended numbers to double 9's and lower.

Yep. Adding that auto success will be a real help as you are building up your Sorcerous Motes for a spell.

Quite potent. I'm gonna have to make sure that manse is protected. Thankfully its within one tusks territory. Should have a bit of extra safety there.

Now, I believe I'm mostly done with the CS. Just need to finish my background and hearts blood section.

As well as add any additional intimacies the others. Also going to add one for geomancy.

Also, I got to know, after reading about One Tusk in the lore.

Did we all go through a kung-fu/rocky style training montage?

Sherwood Sherwood , just curious, would you consider allowing an XP discount for Universal charms? Maybe not for 8xp, but possibly 9xp? Would incentivize folks to grab stacks of things like Perfected Hybrid Interaction for mutations on demand (favor for D. Rex D. Rex ), or Quicksilver Second Face for speed shifting (favor for myself and Psychie Psychie ) after the game starts.

I feel like I'm speaking german.

Have you guys read Arms of the Chosen in any detail? I don't want "an IRA" as some mass produced thing. I want a unique treasure, a legendary piece of martial artist armor, whose legend includes being able to appear as many different sorts of clothing.

Edit: Can I submit an evocation for my Silken Armor?

Also, I got to know, after reading about One Tusk in the lore.

Did we all go through a kung-fu/rocky style training montage?
You have all been in various intense training sessions, depending on your focus of your character.
Sherwood Sherwood , just curious, would you consider allowing an XP discount for Universal charms? Maybe not for 8xp, but possibly 9xp? Would incentivize folks to grab stacks of things like Perfected Hybrid Interaction for mutations on demand (favor for D. Rex D. Rex ), or Quicksilver Second Face for speed shifting (favor for myself and Psychie Psychie ) after the game starts.
I will think on this.
I feel like I'm speaking german.

Have you guys read Arms of the Chosen in any detail? I don't want "an IRA" as some mass produced thing. I want a unique treasure, a legendary piece of martial artist armor, whose legend includes being able to appear as many different sorts of clothing.

Edit: Can I submit an evocation for my Silken Armor?
I'm not sure how else I can help you beyond what I have already done. You are asking for a set of Silken Armor that can change its shape. That is the exact same thing as the IRA that I am allowing you to take. If you want to call it a suit of Silken Armor, and have the shapeshifting effect be an Evocation, you will have to pay for the Evocation as standard for any other artifact out of your available Charm slots, or use your Bonus Points/Xp to buy it.

The Evocation will be a Essence 1 requirement (no problem there), and for every outfit change, it will cost you 2m.

I feel like I've been an asshole for some reason. I would like to apologize to everyone.

I'm not sure how else I can help you beyond what I have already done. You are asking for a set of Silken Armor that can change its shape. That is the exact same thing as the IRA that I am allowing you to take. If you want to call it a suit of Silken Armor, and have the shapeshifting effect be an Evocation, you will have to pay for the Evocation as standard for any other artifact out of your available Charm slots, or use your Bonus Points/Xp to buy it.

The Evocation will be a Essence 1 requirement (no problem there), and for every outfit change, it will cost you 2m.

So none of the awakens on attunement Fist of Titans then? Fair enough. I'll make room. Thank you.

I think the only difference is the silk armor has a hardness of 4 while the IRA has no hardness.

Unless it does now, which would be nice. But I suppose no hardness offsets the other effects of it.

I think the only difference is the silk armor has a hardness of 4 while the IRA has no hardness.

Unless it does now, which would be nice. But I suppose no hardness offsets the other effects of it.
Nope. No hardness. That is one drawback to it.

Even so, in my opinion, 5 Hardness is not very much. Well worth the benefits of the other bonuses of the item. But everyone has their own opinions.

Its not like your character is the sole fighter in the Circle. Even so, you are not a slouch in a fight, just not combat optimized like our Full Moons are.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back