• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice Lunar Fury - Exalted 3e OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Updated limit stuff. If Two Mornings seeks a rivalry with Toun, he wouldn't be overly competitive but enough to keep the two of them motivated to get stronger.

Sherwood Sherwood

Would reading the fortune of the town count as a Sorcerous Working? Asking so I know how to go about it. And that I don't have xp to do that.

I would say yes. It will take your character some time to set up a ritual to be able to read the fortune of the town, similar in effect to your normal thaumaturgy but bigger, taking you several hours to do.

I would say yes. It will take your character some time to set up a ritual to be able to read the fortune of the town, similar in effect to your normal thaumaturgy but bigger, taking you several hours to do.
Alrighty! Will set that stuff up in post. Now!

What about XP cost? Experience debt?

Also.

Ambition 1
Finesse 1 (as I believe such a result is best left in your hands in this instance)

The means shall be!

Complimentary abilities
Occult without specialty, to show her understanding of Thaumaturgy and her familiarity with divination.

Complimentary Charms(if applicable)
1.Font of Dark Wisdom, (her Thaumaturgy prowess.)
2. Inevitable genius insight (drawing upon lore what she learned of the thaumaturgy and the occult from the shamans and mystic she loved as a youth, and their different methods)
3. Penumbra Witch Mastery

Complimentary spells (if any are applicable)
Shaping ritual: Prophetic Nightmares, as a premonition may have shown itself in a dream.

Cooperation
The circle. (Their participation is essential)

Does any of that look right?

At this point, I am not going to make you go into xp debt to do this. This is more a storytelling tool for me to drop you hints of what is to come with the bonus of seeing some quality posts from you.

At this point, I am not going to make you go into xp debt to do this. This is more a storytelling tool for me to drop you hints of what is to come with the bonus of seeing some quality posts from you.
Wonderful! I'll be sure to ham it up.

I'm also taking this working as practice for the workings I will do in the future. So will try to take what steps I can to give me an advantage.

Okay. I've gotten my character's backstory and stats up, should have her Charms, Merits and everything else added later in the day.

Edit: Have added Charms.

Last edited:
Psychie Psychie
Mind if I have Selket be close friends with Gwendolyn? I think it'd make for an interesting relationship; the desert barbarian and the Guild princess, who both acknowledge their differences and different uses.

In retrospect I probably should have given Hazel some dots in performance. But maybe only one or two, to keep it cheesy.

In retrospect I probably should have given Hazel some dots in performance. But maybe only one or two, to keep it cheesy.
No reason we can't use Lunar XP to train Performance and form a band in our spare time. Going on tour might get some of us above Resources 0

While it is mostly a sarcastic suggestion, it would at least be a valid means of recon in otherwise hostile territory.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back