• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice Lunar Fury - Exalted 3e OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
I rolled the perception+awareness in the thread, because everyone else was, but shouldn't dice rolls be done here? Especially if its combat and charm order of operations are important?

I rolled the perception+awareness in the thread, because everyone else was, but shouldn't dice rolls be done here? Especially if its combat and charm order of operations are important?
I usually like to have the rolls like that in the IC thread, so I don't have to go hunting for them between the OOC and the IC thread.

Might during that little timeskip, and as the party fades. Would it be okay for them to be in their totem forms, along with whatever bonus they have? Sherwood Sherwood

Speaking of timeskip, has it been long enough for Two Mornings to have regained the two motes she spent earlier?

The game is young. You guys still have plenty of time to buy that up.

Is it too late to change the common limit breaks for my character? On consideration Bellowing Tyrant Proclamation is more in line for her than Vainglorious Siren.

Is it too late to change the common limit breaks for my character? On consideration Bellowing Tyrant Proclamation is more in line for her than Vainglorious Siren.
Yes. We are running out of time for any tweaks on your sheets, though.

Sorry that I was not clear. You can make the change. Just so that everyone knows, we are reaching the end of the line for any other changes on your sheets.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back