• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice Lunar Fury - Exalted 3e OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
With everyone trying to post, having a JB roll on hand will help me. It is not a fight just yet.

I am not getting alerts from the IC thread for some reason. So I didn't see the call for it in that thread.

I get ya. I am getting haphazard alerts for my threads, too. Must have something to do with the latest update.

If it is DoOB, you are out of range of any of the targets you see at the moment. It won't be long.

If it is DoOB, you are out of range of any of the targets you see at the moment. It won't be long.
Pooh! But can I start DoOB! Then wait in a location while it comes INTO range? So will be ready to fire when the battle starts.

Give me a minute to post the ship crashing, then it will be close enough to shred the aerial gremlins.

So I'm assuming Tuon is now totemic from spending twenty motes to be giant beastman?

Edit: Becoming Gigantic has so many benefits in a fight. Goddamn. Makes sense it costs 15 motes.

Last edited:
Ditto on losing notifications. Things are moving faster than I expected today across the board. Given that I'm in several games with others here, sorry if I've missed anything in the shuffle.

I am considering sending up a question about it to the site moderators about how we keep missing alerts, and what can be done about it in our settings.

I am considering sending up a question about it to the site moderators about how we keep missing alerts, and what can be done about it in our settings.
Maybe alert reminders. Or notifs based on the forum, rather than the individual thread. Or better yet. Notifs stay in the notification feed until clicked on or dismissed.

I just posted in the Staff Contact thread, so lets see what they say. Hopefully it will be a quick fix, and will happen soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back