• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ) Life of a Werewolf

Who do you think should be Alpha?

• Luna

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Gabriel

• Pia

• Jasmine

• Marco

• Daisy

• Sam

• Starsky

• Logan

• Emilan

• Total voters
MuffinRPs said:
Bloo Fritz

Bloo was pacing backwards and fowards. He was mumbling to himself, worrying about what could be, "I should go back. Alpha would hate me. Anders would think I am disgusting. Corey, Jacob and Floss would think I'm a wuss. No. I can''t go back. But I should go back. I'm not strong. Rogues would tear me apart. I'd be made to join a pack that hates my pack. Pull yourself together. Use your brain."

He heard noises coming from the trees and Bloo began to hyperventilate.
What greeted him was what seemed to be a ghostly wolf. Gabriel stared at the male. "Who are you?"

xxbetaspiritxx said:
(Would they be birthed as wolves??)
Inka-Grace could feel herself being slowly pushed down into a tight tube. She felt her body shift, and she continued to kick
Yea

Inka soon followed after, howling as a sudden bright light hit her, and she began to breathe, something she wasn't used to. Her limbs were too weak for her to walk, and so she softly howled.

@Jasil

A ghostly wolf approached him and asked him who he was, "I-I'm Bloo F-Fritz," He stuttered. "P-Please don't hurt me." A tear rolled down his cheek. This wolf could rip him to pieces and he'd die mateless.

ShadowCrassodon254 said:
I missed so much
(Not really)

MuffinRPs said:
A ghostly wolf approached him and asked him who he was, "I-I'm Bloo F-Fritz," He stuttered. "P-Please don't hurt me." A tear rolled down his cheek. This wolf could rip him to pieces and he'd die mateless.
"Gabriel Forest. Don't be alarmed. This is only temporary. I think it should be, at least."

Inka-Grace calmed, snuggling into her mother's fur. Her small paws jolted every now and again, and she couldn't see what was going on. She allowed herself to be cleaned, limply laying on the dirt and shivering. The breeze soothed her.

@Jasil

Hearing two howls in the distance Klaus got up from the lake and began sprinting to the Forrest in his human form. After a while of Sprinting he came upon A wolf and two pups, newly born. Staring for a moment before He inquired, "Luna, is that you? And is there anything I can do to help?"

Luna was shocked at the males sudden appearance. She gave a slight growl, just a warning. "Hello Klaus. Everything is alright. It's perfect." She looked down at her daughters then back to Klaus. "Do you think you could help me get back home? Or at least tell Kira what happened so she can take the van back?" She stood and picked up her puppies by the scruff. Luna knew now wasn't the time to turn human. Her human form wouldn't be able to handle the walk home after labor.

Inka-Grace howled softly and almost quietly once more, soon after settling down into a light sleep. The voice of the man scared her a little, and she whimpered slightly.

Taking notes a small step back to show he meant no harm Klaus let out a warm smile.

Thinking to himself before he spoke he looked at Luna and said, " First off your pups look beautiful ma'am. And I can definitely help you get to your home. I have a large Blanket in my Pack of you need it and a few small medicinal supplies I keep on me. What do you need me to help with.

MuffinRPs said:
Bloo wiped his cheeks, "I'm sorry Gabriel. A lot has happened today."
Gabriel sighed. "Tell me about it. Want to come back to the cabins with me? I am the alpha of my pack. We could discuss things over a cup of tea or something."

"Please set the blanket on the ground. I could use it to carry them easier. And thank you." She readjusted her grip. "Do you think after that you could go find Gabriel? I think he needs to meet his daughters. I can walk home on my own." Her eyes held warmth and joy just thinking about her mates reaction. But then she realised he couldn't even hold his children.

MuffinRPs said:
"That would be great. Thank you."
Gabriel then set off, motioning for Blood to follow him. "Come on. Try and keep yourself quiet. And be sure not to piss yourself. There's a cougar shifter around. She'll smell your fear."

@Juju

Bloo breathed out and followed Gabriel. "Again thank you. Today has been terrible and I wasn't expecting to meet anyone other than mean rouges that would try to kill me."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back