• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ) Life of a Werewolf

Who do you think should be Alpha?

• Luna

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Gabriel

• Pia

• Jasmine

• Marco

• Daisy

• Sam

• Starsky

• Logan

• Emilan

• Total voters
Valissa shook her head, "Your alive and healthy now, and strong and independent. If Luna and Kira hadn't found me I would be dead now." she sighed, "I'm useless with out a pack, but, Klaus, the thing is, I'm ok with that, I could never be alone, I love being around other wolves, living together, hunting together, howling together... that's what being a pack is about... but it wont be the same without you here." she shook her head again. (@ShadowCrassodon254 ))

Klaus sat and listened to Valissa as she explained what she loved about about pack life. Klaus couldn't pretend as if he had never wanted to be part of a pack in his younger days, but as he traveled more he couldn't give up the freedom he had experienced. Looking back at Valissa he smiled and stated, "Don't be so hard on yourself little pup. I am only where I am today due to the Charity of a single wolf named De Luca. He was a loner, he loved traveling the world. He Saved me and I owe him my life. He taught me much before he passed. Honestly I must follow what my heart tells me to do. But if you want I can stay a little longer to teach you how to hunt before I head out." With that Klaus showed Valissa a gentle smile and looked over at Nuuchi and asked, "are you ok? You have been quiet for a while youngster." Klaus inquired. @MadameRedWolf @Nuuchi

ShadowCrassodon254 said:
Klaus sat and listened to Valissa as she explained what she loved about about pack life. Klaus couldn't pretend as if he had never wanted to be part of a pack in his younger days, but as he traveled more he couldn't give up the freedom he had experienced. Looking back at Valissa he smiled and stated, "Don't be so hard on yourself little pup. I am only where I am today due to the Charity of a single wolf named De Luca. He was a loner, he loved traveling the world. He Saved me and I owe him my life. He taught me much before he passed. Honestly I must follow what my heart tells me to do. But if you want I can stay a little longer to teach you how to hunt before I head out." With that Klaus showed Valissa a gentle smile and looked over at Nuuchi and asked, "are you ok? You have been quiet for a while youngster." Klaus inquired. @MadameRedWolf @Nuuchi
Gabriel saw Klaus conversing with the new members. He walked over to him. "Ah. I just went for a small walk. Anything I should know?"

Looking at the Misty Alpha of the Pack Klaus smiled and replied, "I was just giving the little ones advice and little them know I would be on my way soon to continue my journeys."

ShadowCrassodon254 said:
"Im ok" nuuch grunts out. "I just feel helpless is all. If i could just remember who i was i know id be a bigger asset, or maybe i shouldnt try to remember at all and just grow into my new life" he says while sitting up. At this point hearing a somewhat familiar voice getting closer he notices gabriel walking up so he smiles and nods at him.

Kira reached into her bag and pulled out a scribbled down shopping list. "A set of screwdrivers and flat heads, nails, hooks, extension cords, wood, paint, Christmas lights if they have any in clearance... uh..." she trailed off, squinting at her handwriting. "Sunclpupci? Oh- Sandpaper. And cream cheese reels?- curtain racks, damn I've got to slow down a bit while writing... yeah, that's my list."

@Jasil

ShadowCrassodon254 said:
Looking at the Misty Alpha of the Pack Klaus smiled and replied, "I was just giving the little ones advice and little them know I would be on my way soon to continue my journeys."
Nuuchi said:
"Im ok" nuuch grunts out. "I just feel helpless is all. If i could just remember who i was i know id be a bigger asset, or maybe i shouldnt try to remember at all and just grow into my new life" he says while sitting up. At this point hearing a somewhat familiar voice getting closer he notices gabriel walking up so he smiles and nods at him.
Gabriel nodded at Nuuchi before turning to Klaus. "Well, I hope you stop by to visit. You're certainly helpful."

Scratching his head and thinking for a moment Klaus replied, "well I did just offer to help little Valissa learn to hunt before I head on my way. If she wants me to teach her I can stay a little while longer. But after that I hit the road."

Luna nodded "Do you ladies mind if while you are in here I stop by the shop across the street? It's a children's store and I just realised I'm about to have two kids and I don't even have so much as one diaper." She chuckled to herself, glancing across the street

@Moolock @Profoundcactus

Last edited by a moderator:
Valissa winced at being called a 'little one' in all honesty, as a wolf, she was an adult. just an ignorant one. but she nodded, grasping onto anything that might keep her one and only friend around a while longer, "Yeah, I'd like it if you'd help me learn." she then looked to Nuuch, "I'll help you remember." a teantative smile splayed over her muzzle, "I'm Valissa Hau."

Looking back to Valissa, Klaus replied with a smile, "Excellent we can begin in the morning if your feeling up to it!"

Looking around Klaus soon wondered to himself where he would sleep when ever it was he decided to sleep.

MadameRedWolf said:
Valissa winced at being called a 'little one' in all honesty, as a wolf, she was an adult. just an ignorant one. but she nodded, grasping onto anything that might keep her one and only friend around a while longer, "Yeah, I'd like it if you'd help me learn." she then looked to Nuuch, "I'll help you remember." a teantative smile splayed over her muzzle, "I'm Valissa Hau."
Nuuch turns his attention fully to Valissa "pleasure to make your acquaintance" he says with a bright smile "im nuuch, as far as i know at least. Dante said he'd help too, though he always seems so busy, so if it's not much of a bother i would love the help"

Reptilesandromance said:
"It's okay, hard to keep me safe when you're legally blind now." She cooed teasingly. They finally reached the top of the stairs but did not pull away from his side, her hold on him only relaxed minorly. The door to the basement they'd just reappeared at was tucked between the kitchen, nothing lavish but certainly enough for her, and the dining room who's only features were a chandelier crafted from impressive racks of antlers from both moose, elk and deer, and a large wooden table with a large Celtic knot carved into it's surface and polished in a rich stain.
The house may not have been large but it was cozy and screamed home, Kate was instantly soothed and lax by just being there.

As they continued they passed a wide window who's curtains were drawn back, a large bramble of wild raspberry bushes in view. She pulled the curtain and closed it gently, not wanting any unexpected visitors or prying eyes. The living room had dark cherry wood flooring that continued into the dining room, but stopped where tile began in the kitchen. Over the center of the floor was a large rug-like tapestry with her family's crest, a clear glass coffee table seemed to frame it in the center of the room. The crest was a black wolf and a Pheonix circling each other around a skull that had been penetrated with a broad sword, a helmet resting on it's hilt showing the pride of war her father was so always infatuated with. In honesty, Victor and him probably would've gotten along great, she thought to herself. The mantle held a few framed photos of Kate and her father, a proud, broad man with no fear and a strong posture, a mighty alpha in his absolute prime. But in the photos there were no pack members, no other wolves, not even a mate. The photo on the far left displayed him holding a small girl that could only have been Kate, her amber eyes even more luminous in her youth, with a bass on a line almost as big as she was. The next was of her father holding a small black pup with massive paws that splayed across his hand, pride exploding out of the grin on his face. The third and final was possibly Kate's favorite photo in the entire world, two wolves sitting next to a large buck but only one of them had a bloody muzzle and it was Kate, her first successful hunt alone. Her father sitting next to her at that age while they were both shifted was priceless. Both coats were black but Kate's held a deep shine that made it seem she never began or ended, her fathers coat was the type you would see coming with the shadows but be too scared to move. He stood over five feet at the shoulder in his powerful form, dwarfing Kate's unmatured stature but he had a glowful pride, his slate blue eyes beaming proudly. There was an identical picture in the hall but instead of wolves next to the kill it was people, a small joke that no one ever caught. The living room was also host to a large sectional sofa and a cozy reclining leather chair with a matching foot stool. On the wall opposing the picture was an entertainment center, a large flat screen at dead center. She brushed a bit of dust off the wood as they passed and headed toward the hallway.
"Ha blind you say? Not blind enough to not see you gorgeo-" and that was all the wolf managed to get out before he stepped into the cabin with Kate. The dwelling was absolutely stunning. It was organized, made with rich woods and polished expertly. The house was decorated with prized hunts and priceless memories. Victor absentmindedly let go of Kate to walk around and see the cabin with his own eye(s). It was truly stunning and screamed the one thing he hadnt had in years. It screamed home.

Victor paused of the pictures of her and what appeared to be a powerful alpha in his prime. What he assumed to be her father. A smaller Kate could be seen there. A much happier Kate. He hadnt seen her smile in such a way before nor did he think she was even capable of it. She was truly happy in those photos. It filled Victor with a sense of melancholy he wasn't exactly prepared for. His thoughts wandered to his family. His overly kind hearted mother. His annoying and hyper little sisters. His sick father. The village elder and soothsayer. All of the aged warriors that laughed, drank and fought to their hearts content. The snowfall and the piercing moon and stars.

The alpha's hand gripped his scarlet scarf tight and he took a sigh that made his shoulders rise and fall like the tides. He turned to face Kate with a small smile on his face. "This place is amazing Kate. It truly is. Haha, I only wish I can make you smile like that one day. Your father seemed like an amazing man, a stronger alpha, and the noblest of wolves. A lot like my own father. Truly....this place is wonderful. So much so that it hurts." The longing shone through in the wolf's eye for the briefest moment. One of the few chinks in his armor. Crimson loved his family to death and wanted to start one of his own intensely. But he promised himself, he wouldn't return until he became someone his family could be proud of. So that future generations in his village can say, "Look, that's Mesa's son." Bring pride to the family that received scorn because the man of the household had fallen gravely ill.

It was very brief but the complete break was quickly replaced by his usual demeanor, as he shook off the terrible longing. "Though I think I have a lot of work to do before I can bring a smile like that to your heart. But I promise I won't rest till I do. You can count on that." He said while facing away from her now, scanning the family crest with interest.

Vallissa nodded at Klaus and nodded to Nuuch, "It seems we were the injured newbies right? its only logical for us to stick together, doncha think?" she asked."

Gabriel nodded his approval. He was getting used to his body quickly. However, he still had to find a way to change back to human form.

MadameRedWolf said:
Vallissa nodded at Klaus and nodded to Nuuch, "It seems we were the injured newbies right? its only logical for us to stick together, doncha think?" she asked."
"I like how you think, this could be fun" nuuch says trying to hide his excitement. "I owe this pack my life so there's no way i could leave them without the very least repaying my debt to them. Plus it would be nice to have a friend to stick by" he says with a reassuring smile

Valissa actually began wagging her tail. she even began feeling the dark cloud lifting from her shoulders, her eyes glinted with that rare happiness- being in a pack was where she belonged. "Its going to be fun. have you ever been fishing?" she glanced at the lake remembering when her mother taught her how to fish.

MadameRedWolf said:
Valissa actually began wagging her tail. she even began feeling the dark cloud lifting from her shoulders, her eyes glinted with that rare happiness- being in a pack was where she belonged. "Its going to be fun. have you ever been fishing?" she glanced at the lake remembering when her mother taught her how to fish.
"Cant say that i have" nuuch says noticing the change of mood. Beginning to feel less nervous around Valissa he walks over to her and gives her a playful nudge "but who knows, maybe it'll come naturally" he says feeling a little better about his current situation

Looking over to Valissa and Nuuchi talking he lets a small grin escape his lips. He feels a small warmth swell in his chest seeing Two injured Wolves making Relationships that could last them a life time. With a Quick stretch Klaus Sets up a small tent he keeps attached to his pack. He has decided he will sleep by the lake for the evening.

OOC: I will be gone for 4-5 hours

Lighthouse8477 said:
Silently Faolin looked at the trees as he panted. He needed a shower but their was no showers around here. A bath. He looked around then undressed and bathed quickly then got out dried and changed quickly. He needed a nap he would take Kira on a date later. She was so beautiful. He grinned at the thought of her then he went towards his hammock.
(Sorry I didn't post yesterday school and then randomly got called into work)

Dante lost track time out in the forest and finally decided to go back to the cabins. He made his way back and realized how peaceful everything has been lately. He then saw a sleeping figure. He knew that could only be one person. He approached Faolin and nudged him. "Hey sleeping beauty! Wake up!" He said in a teasing tone. @Lighthouse8477

Last edited by a moderator:
Valissa stumbled- she was a lot lighter than her thick white fur put her off to be, but she growled playfully all the same, "I'll show you how, race you to the Lake!" She turn and with a flick of her tail an a slight spattering of damp earth she had sped off towards the lake. @Nuuchi

MadameRedWolf said:
Valissa stumbled- she was a lot lighter than her thick white fur put her off to be, but she growled playfully all the same, "I'll show you how, race you to the Lake!" She turn and with a flick of her tail an a slight spattering of damp earth she had sped off towards the lake. @Nuuchi
Taken surprise nuuch grunts playfully and takes off right behind Valissa "hey how is this a fair race?" He says laughing

Dante lost track time out in the forest and finally decided to go back to the cabins. He made his way back and realized how peaceful everything has been lately. He then saw a sleeping figure. He knew that could only be one person. He approached Faolin and nudged him. "Hey sleeping beauty! Wake up!" He said in a teasing tone.
Silently Faolin snapped his eyes open as he sat upright and looked at whoever had spoken. He looked at Dante as he asked, "What do you want?" He stood and stretched his limbs. He heard a soft crack then he looked at Dante.
@loyalwolf

Users who are viewing this thread

Back