• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ) Life of a Werewolf

Who do you think should be Alpha?

• Luna

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Gabriel

• Pia

• Jasmine

• Marco

• Daisy

• Sam

• Starsky

• Logan

• Emilan

• Total voters
Kira tapped her pony tail with a faint smile. "It's practical... So a royal who goes around helping people out? I can understand looking up to someone like that." As the waiter came back with their drinks, Kira took her tea mug and held it to her lips, eyes angling down. I wish I were this kind of person... but I've never saved anyone. That's not what I used to do, that's not what I do now... I'm just a wolf. She took a sip of the black tea and despite scalding her tongue- and hissing quietly- it tasted good. Nice to know a cafe in town had strong tea.

@Profoundcactus

Luna slowly ate her soup hoping the babies would agree to it. It was lovely and warm. She held the bowl close to her, the warmth comforting

"Have you never watched like movies or Tv shows?" She clasped her hands together "We should go to the movies one day if things go well" She looked over at Luna for approval then she thought she needed to convince her and kept talking

"We could go to any movie, with action or romance or whatever! If we choose wisely then there won't that many people"

@Jasil @Moolock

While nuuch is almost to the lake he notices someone else laying there and approaches with caution for he has not met this one yet

Profoundcactus said:
"Have you never watched like movies or Tv shows?" She clasped her hands together "We should go to the movies one day if things go well" She looked over at Luna for approval then she thought she needed to convince her and kept talking
"We could go to any movie, with action or romance or whatever! If we choose wisely then there won't that many people"

@Jasil @Moolock
Luna arched a brow at Marina. "Child, if you really want to go just ask. We came for a break, we get to do whatever." She sipped her drink and without looking up spoke again "But you're not seeing anything rated R, you're my responsibility now young lady."

Marina drink her water and munched on her grilled cheese and laughed "I know I'm young but I kinda did runaway, you don't have to take responsibility for me, that's got to be an awful load for you, taking care of all those people" She said in between bites.

@Jasil @Moolock

Last edited by a moderator:
"I like to think of the pack as a massive family," she said before taking a few sips of her tea. "Everyone's responsible for each other and keeping the group safe."

Profoundcactus said:
Marina drink her water and munched on her grilled cheese and laughed "I know I'm young but I kinda did runaway, you don't have to take responsibility for me, that's got to be an awful load for you, taking care of all those people" She said in between bites.
Setting her things down, she looked up calmly. "I'm an Alpha, it's my purpose and my job to take care of my pack. Especially the younger ones like yourself."

Moolock said:
"I like to think of the pack as a massive family," she said before taking a few sips of her tea. "Everyone's responsible for each other and keeping the group safe."
Luna nodded and agreed with Kira. "She's right."

@Moolock @Jasil

She nodded slowly in comprehension. Suddenly she was beginning to feel sad, feel homesick. She could see her dad with all his kindness and over protectiveness. Her friends, a life that was so far away now because she had turned into a bird in front of everyone and everyone freaked out.

"Are we secret from them" She said looking around at the normal people living their normal lifes.

She shook her head "No not just here"

"I mean everywhere. Like if... and this only if, someone would turn in front of a lot of people and they freaked and it probably got in the news? Would some supernatural heirchacy come after that person?"

@Jasil @Moolock

ShadowCrassodon254 said:
Puffing his pipe Klaus barely noticed the young wolf approaching him.
@Nuuchi
"Hey" nuuch calls out trying to walk firm so not so easily known that hea still hurt. "I dont believe we have met yet, my name is nuuch"

Profoundcactus said:
@Moolock @Jasil
She nodded slowly in comprehension. Suddenly she was beginning to feel sad, feel homesick. She could see her dad with all his kindness and over protectiveness. Her friends, a life that was so far away now because she had turned into a bird in front of everyone and everyone freaked out.

"Are we secret from them" She said looking around at the normal people living their normal lifes.
Moolock said:
Kira shrugged. "My old pack was... Luna, what's your policy on pack interactions with the outside world?"
@Jasil
She leaned in close and lowered her voice. "I have no problem with things like having friends, but we cannot let people know of us. They cannot be on pack land. Basic things. If people knew the truth of us, I'd hate to see what would happen."

Profoundcactus said:
She shook her head "No not just here"
"I mean everywhere. Like if... and this only if, someone would turn in front of a lot of people and they freaked and it probably got in the news? Would some supernatural heirchacy come after that person?"

@Jasil @Moolock
"It's dangerous. People are different. People are stupid and scared of what they don't know. People are jealous. That is why we can never mix our kind with them."

"It would depend on who sees and who hears. There are probably some people in the government who would probably want us to disappear, others might want to turn us into weapons. The creed of my old pack was "Solitude is safest" and I still stand by that." Her gaze slid to a normal couple, young and full of life chatting at a table across the room. "Besides, even if they did see us... I don't think they'd understand. Their lives are so small."

@Jasil @Profoundcactus

Moolock said:
"It would depend on who sees and who hears. There are probably some people in the government who would probably want us to disappear, others might want to turn us into weapons. The creed of my old pack was "Solitude is safest" and I still stand by that." Her gaze slid to a normal couple, young and full of life chatting at a table across the room. "Besides, even if they did see us... I don't think they'd understand. Their lives are so small."
@Jasil @Profoundcactus
"Their lives and brains." Luna mumbled under her breath

She nodded understanding "It's probably for the best anyways" she murmured

She drunk the rest of her water looking over at the hot waitress that was making coffee behind the bar. That was at least something to take her mind off of things; hot chicks.

interrupted from his deep thoughtKlaus looked over to the younger wolf and smiled, "Formally no, we haven't but we have already met young pup. I was the one who did emergency first aid while Dante was busy."

"Subject change. How about after this we go see a movie? Then we'll stop by the hardware store and head home." She placed a hand on her bump. "I'm craving popcorn and something sweet." Luna gave a grin

Moolock said:
Kira nodded. "Works for me. What one did you have in mind?"
@Jasil
She shrugged "I don't know. I've been in the woods too long, don't even remember what was or has come out."

ShadowCrassodon254 said:
interrupted from his deep thoughtKlaus looked over to the younger wolf and smiled, "Formally no, we haven't but we have already met young pup. I was the one who did emergency first aid while Dante was busy."
"That is right, my appologies. Klaus is it?" Nuuch asks a little embarassed "i was still pretty confused at that point and not understanding what was going on. Also i dont see too well out of my right eye"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back