• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ) Life of a Werewolf

Who do you think should be Alpha?

• Luna

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Gabriel

• Pia

• Jasmine

• Marco

• Daisy

• Sam

• Starsky

• Logan

• Emilan

• Total voters
Luna pulled into town and parked the van on the side of a shop. Looking at the females she smiled "Where do you want to go first?"

"I'm always up for food" She said happily

She was great feeling grateful for finding the people that she did, they seem very... nice.

Luna turned off the car and hopped out. "Well, let's go then ladies." Slowly she walked around and waited for the girls to climb out

She climbed out the van, having to jump a bit because the Van was set a bit too high for her. She looked around the little town, it was odd, actually. It's been a while since she's done something so normal as to hang up with friends. She felt a little nasous at the thought of walking out there and maybe talking to people.

She took a deep breath to before going to stand behind Luna "This is a cute little place"

Profoundcactus said:
She climbed out the van, having to jump a bit because the Van was set a bit too high for her. She looked around the little town, it was odd, actually. It's been a while since she's done something so normal as to hang up with friends. She felt a little nasous at the thought of walking out there and maybe talking to people.
She took a deep breath to before going to stand behind Luna "This is a cute little place"
"It's very nice. Alright ladies inside." She looked at the girls "It's crazy to get away, I haven't had a normal day since I formed this pack." She held the door open for the girls

Kira followed shortly after, slinging her bag over her shoulder on the way. "I haven't had a normal day period, what with everyone always running about.-Thanks Luna," she added as she headed inside.

Nuuch heads out and lays by the nearest shade tree and stares off in the forest lost in thought not knowing what else to do

Luna walked into the small cafe. Going to the host she asked for a table with a flirty smile. He lead them to a table in the back. Luna sat down and picked up a menu

Inka-Grace kicked a little in detest. She enjoyed it when her mother was swimming, or had a bath. It felt strange, but she liked it even so, not much when she sat down; the space seemed to decrease even more! The one thing she enjoyed above most, not many things as she was a foetus, was hearing her mother or father's voice. In fact, she hadn't heard a father's in a while, and so she kicked a little more.

@Jasil

Kira sat down across from Luna and glanced over a menu, a smile coming to her face that they had tea. "Um, mostly shelving, I think, coat hooks, that sort of thing. Hopefully there's also a place around to get yarn and fabric... it'll be nice to get back to knitting and sewing again."

@Profoundcactus

"Well aren't domestice" She teased a bit smiling as she sat herself in the corner of the table so she get a good few of the whole cafe.

The waiter came up to them with a smile and asked us if we knew what they wanted.

"Uh I'll have a sandwich" She looked at the name on the menu fumbling a bit "The grilled cheese"

@Moolock @Jasil

xxbetaspiritxx said:
Inka-Grace kicked a little in detest. She enjoyed it when her mother was swimming, or had a bath. It felt strange, but she liked it even so, not much when she sat down; the space seemed to decrease even more! The one thing she enjoyed above most, not many things as she was a foetus, was hearing her mother or father's voice. In fact, she hadn't heard a father's in a while, and so she kicked a little more.
@Jasil
Luna grunted. Clutching her belly she groaned. One of her babies wasn't happy. Quickly ordering a simple soup then stood. Holding the bottom of her stomach she let out big breaths. She smiled to the ladies "So what looks good on the menu?"

Last edited by a moderator:
"Black tea, no sugar, no milk, please," Kira answered, resting the menu on the table. Once the waiter left, Kira tilted her head to Marina's comment. "Is there something wrong with domestics?" She asked lightly.

@Profoundcactus

"Oh no no, it's cute" She said then blushed because that probably didn't sound right "It's a bit surprising, you're like Zena warrior princess and still knit, it's awesome" She said excitely

"I'm a bit of the opposite, wish I could knit, but I'm more of a hoarder and was obsessed with outdoor survival."

@Moolock

Last edited by a moderator:
Luna smiled at the girls interaction. She was happy her wolves got along. Luna decided the babies had calmed down so she again sat down and played with her napkin, praying to the Gods the babies would just settle down

Kira cocked an eyebrow. "Zena warrior princess? Permission to ask what that is?" She enjoyed the light conversation, being human for a change. Sitting in a cafe... it felt normal. Is this what other people do all the time? Just talk over impermanent things like tea and knitting? Kira adjusted her cap and brushed yet another strand of her curly black hair out of her face. She'd seen other humans using stretchy things to keep it out of their faces and the she-wolf got an idea. Scrunching herself up, Kira rested her boot on the table and pulled out a spare shoe lace she always kept tucked by her ankle in case of emergencies. It smelled like pine from being in her bag in the woods but it would do. Reaching up, she tied her poof of black hair back into a messy pony tail. "Much better. Now I can actually see.- now what's this Zena warrior princess you speak of?"

@Jasil @Profoundcactus

Seeing the dead look in Valissa's eyes had Klaus worried about her, but he knew there were many capable Shifters in this pack she had found.

listening quietly as she spoke he stayed silent as she ran off with Gabriel. Honestly he didn't know if anything he could do would be able to make her smile. He laid back on the grass by the lake to collect his thoughts before he would hit the road again.

"Oh well Zena is a character on this Show called Zena warrior princess, and she saved people from bad guys every episodes." She sighed in admiration "I had kinda of a crush on her when I was a kid"

She watched at Kira used an shoelace as a hairbow "Well that a good thing to use for that" She commented

From the conversation she was figuring out that Kira hadn't lived like her, maybe she didn't even live like Luna. She made a note to bring it up at a more appropriate time.

@Moolock

Users who are viewing this thread

Back