• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ) Life of a Werewolf

Who do you think should be Alpha?

• Luna

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Gabriel

• Pia

• Jasmine

• Marco

• Daisy

• Sam

• Starsky

• Logan

• Emilan

• Total voters
DaManofWar said:
Gabriel nodded. "Agreed. Now, I feel I should talk with the other newcomers. Lay out the situation we currently have."
"Crazy ass wolves. People trying to kill me. Death, death, death. New members. Our child is developing faster than normal. Oh actually I'm not pregnant with a child. I'm pregnant with two." She took a deep breath. "Happy? That's all I know."

Kira looked up to Luna, silently wondering why the alpha was going to her instead of her mate, but she kept her silence and gradually relaxed. Looking between Luna and Gabriel, she kept silent.

Jasil said:
"Crazy ass wolves. People trying to kill me. Death, death, death. New members. Our child is developing faster than normal. Oh actually I'm not pregnant with a child. I'm pregnant with two." She took a deep breath. "Happy? That's all I know."
Gabriel sighed in rage and annoyance. Until he heard the last part. "Wait, twins? Is one a boy?" This caught him off guard.

DaManofWar said:
Gabriel sighed in rage and annoyance. Until he heard the last part. "Wait, twins? Is one a boy?" This caught him off guard.
"Too early to tell Gender, but here, ultrasound photos of our kids." She handed him two of the four pictures and began walking off, slightly mad at Gabriel.

Jasil said:
"Too early to tell Gender, but here, ultrasound photos of our kids." She handed him two of the four pictures and began walking off, slightly mad at Gabriel.
Gabriel looked at the ultra sounds. He was sure he couldn't exactly touch them due to being mist, but....

He reached out a paw, and put it down on a photo. It didn't dissolve. He was focusing on simply touching it. He smiled. "Things change fast...."

Marina was looking between the two angry alphas, feeling we all were their children watching their parents fight.

When she was back home, she remembers how she always took care of her mother and she felt that urge coming over her again. "Uhm ma'm, would you like me to brew you some tea" She said softly to Luna

@Jasil

Nuuch lays in awe of whats going on. -so this is life now- he thinks to himself feeling a bit overwhelmed-

Kira glanced between the two of them again before trotting uncertainly after Luna. Her paws made almost no sound on the grass but her presence was marked by the smell of fire. She'd have to wash off later...

@Jasil

Profoundcactus said:
Marina was looking between the two angry alphas, feeling we all were their children watching their parents fight.
When she was back home, she remembers how she always took care of her mother and she felt that urge coming over her again. "Uhm ma'm, would you like me to brew you some tea" She said softly to Luna

@Jasil
Moolock said:
Kira glanced between the two of them again before trotting uncertainly after Luna. Her paws made almost no sound on the grass but her presence was marked by the smell of fire. She'd have to wash off later...
@Jasil
"honestly," she stopped and faced the females. "I need to get the hell out of here for a while. Anyone interested in a field trip to town?"

DaManofWar said:
"Who are you?" he asked.
I am nuuch. I was held captive and fled into these woods. Felt like i ran non stop for days. By the tine i was able to...shift.. to human form i was just outside the village. Luna and marina had found me and brought me back to get treated. Thats where i met dante and tyr. I have lost all memory before that but dante had promised to help me, and help me get control of shifting."

She looked at Gabriel and then back at Luna "Is that offer extended to me or should I follow your mate?"

She knew there was a town near by and was interested in seeing it.

Nuuchi said:
I am nuuch. I was held captive and fled into these woods. Felt like i ran non stop for days. By the tine i was able to...shift.. to human form i was just outside the village. Luna and marina had found me and brought me back to get treated. Thats where i met dante and tyr. I have lost all memory before that but dante had promised to help me, and help me get control of shifting."
Gabriel sighed. "Held captive? I can sympathies with that. You've probably noted the fact I am currently looking like a ghost. This was due to genetic experimentation that was done to me as a child."

Moolock said:
Kira gave her a small grin. "Town? Sure."
@Jasil
Profoundcactus said:
She looked at Gabriel and then back at Luna "Is that offer extended to me or should I follow your mate?"
She knew there was a town near by and was interested in seeing it.
"To hell with him. I'm Alpha too, you can come with me." She started walking away from camp "Kira you might want to get some clothes."

Jasil said:
"To hell with him. I'm Alpha too, you can come with me." She started walking away from camp "Kira you might want to get some clothes."
Gabriel shrugged. "Fine with me if the ladies if on a field trip."

Kira nodded and bolted off to her cabin in the woods. Quickly grabbing her bag and changing into a warm black sweater and jeans. Slinging her bag over her shoulder, Kira made her way back to the small group and dipped her head to Luna. "Ready."

@Jasil

DaManofWar said:
Gabriel sighed. "Held captive? I can sympathies with that. You've probably noted the fact I am currently looking like a ghost. This was due to genetic experimentation that was done to me as a child."
"So it seems we have some common ground" nuuch says flicking his split ear. "There was a tag clipped to it when i awoke, i freaked out and yanked it off my ear. I realise now that it may not have been my best interest to do so"

Luna smiled and adjusted her shirt. "Come on, we can take the van from outback." She waved them over to behind the main hall and pulled the cover off the old van. "Only take us about fifteen minutes to get to town and then we can decide what to do."

Taking her newsboy cap from her bag and putting it on, Kira attempted to tame her mane of black hair as she followed Luna to the van. "Wow this thing looks ancient," she said with a smile. "I can't remember the last time I saw one of these..."

@Jasil

Reptilesandromance said:
"Upstairs, my actual home." She said, impulsively tucking herself against him to support him. "Nice and easy, c'mon," she encouraged softly.
"It's a very old hunting cabin, to explain the tunnels and my den, it was used for cheese and wine. But that was back in the day." She explained, holding him cautiously as if afraid he would collapse
"Place seems more like a panic room than a cheese and wine cellar." Victor mused, more to himself than to Kate. When the female pushed herself under him to support his weight he didn't lean on her at first. He hated being supported in such a way but he knew he probably wouldn't be able to make it up those steps alone. As they continued, walking up the steps became progressively harder and he began to lean on her a little more with every step.

Moolock said:
Taking her newsboy cap from her bag and putting it on, Kira attempted to tame her mane of black hair as she followed Luna to the van. "Wow this thing looks ancient," she said with a smile. "I can't remember the last time I saw one of these..."
@Jasil
Luna stuck her young out at Kira, "Be nice to my baby. This vans been mine for 8 years."

@Moolock

Last edited by a moderator:
Nuuchi said:
"So it seems we have some common ground" nuuch says flicking his split ear. "There was a tag clipped to it when i awoke, i freaked out and yanked it off my ear. I realise now that it may not have been my best interest to do so"
Gabriel nodded in agreement. "Indeed....now, do you want to know our current situation?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back