• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ) Life of a Werewolf

Who do you think should be Alpha?

• Luna

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Gabriel

• Pia

• Jasmine

• Marco

• Daisy

• Sam

• Starsky

• Logan

• Emilan

• Total voters
As Klaus finished talking he noticed Marina show up in a cloak. With out missing a beat he walked up to Marina after she finished talking to Kira to walk up and say " Marina where did you run off to haha. I found little Valissa and she is safe now. Do you need some Spare clothes?" Klaus began looking through his Pack for Clothes for Marina.

@Profoundcactus

Last edited by a moderator:
Kira returned the nod as she rose to her paws. "A pleasure, Klaus. It's nice to see friendlier faces around here for a change." With a low growl, her stomach alerted her to the status of being hungry. Feeling her cheeks grow warm, she looked over to Faolin. "Um... wanna go hunting?" She broke off looking to the girl. "Where is he?" She asked, muscles tensing. "Sorry Faolin... hunting might have to wait."
Looking at Kira Faolin stated, "I'd love to go hunting with you." He saw her tense up and ask "where is he?" He turned around to face who she was addressing as he heard her second comment and smiled as he stated, "That's fine Kira. I can wait." He smiled then waited for the female who he didn't know to explain why she was here. He hadn't heard her say anything because he was focused on Kira. He was now focused on her.
@Moolock

After hearing that Kira was about to go hunting she'd felt guilt about bothering her. "I'm sorry" She blurted out "He's just behind me" She turned around to see that he might still be hidden by the forest or just a bit behind. "He was..."

"Me and Dante and Nuuchi were trying to find herbs for the clinic and I was flying..." She twisted her hands nervously because there were too many people looking at her now "And I saw him runn towards them as this huge wolf and I thought he was gonna attack but I was mistaken" She said breathlessly now

@Alphaius @Moolock

shadowz1995 said:
The kiss literally and figuratively shut him right the hell up. Short but sweet. Its like he had gotten a taste of heaven. When she began talking to him about if hr ever did something like that again, he just smiled. Victor closed his eye and simply nodded. "Yes Kate. Understood. I am yours after all."
"Thank you, can you sit up or are we staying in the basement tonight?" She asked, not wanting him to strain himself but also wanting him to be comfortable for the night. She thought about it and bringing him here was probably odd especially through her den.

Valissa woke up at the scent of burnt fur. she leaped up, forgetting her weakness and stumbled slightly, before catching her balance and leaving. she approached Klaus silently, "The tiger did this didn't he?" Her voice was flat, more of a statement than a question. she stood behind him and watched the bodied burn with a blank look. @ShadowCrassodon254

Hearing a small voice behind him Klaus began looking around to see Little Valissa behind him. He knelt down and looked her in the eyes placing a hand on her shoulder. Seeing the blank look she had Klaus winced a little. He believed that although she was young she deserves to know the truth. Without hesitating he told her, " What you see is what Was brought here. And yes it was the tiger that brought it with him. But your safe now the Alphas of this pack will be able to take care of you now even when I leave to continue me travels. But don't be scared Death is apart of daily life either through battle of disease. Your a Strong girl you will be able to push past this mess." As he finished his pipe slowly finished burning letting him know he needed to pack another bowel.

@MadameRedWolf

Silently Faolin watched everyone saying nothing. He assessed everyone with glances that didn't last long the list of emotions he saw was a mile long but he saw anger, fear, confusion, love, kindness, and a whole lot of other emotions he cared not to name in his head. He watched with indifference not actually knowing how he should feel at a time like this. Consolation perhaps. The pack was safe currently and Kira loved him how much more could one ask for still after all that commotion and confusion this silence was weird. It was to quiet.

Nuuch hearing a small comotion, and pretty sure he recognizes marinas voice gets curious and runs ahead but keeping his distance for a sneak attack if necessary sense he is still injured. -man i need to train hard so i can be a better asset, i must learn everyone/ everythings scent so i can keep better watch- he thinks to himself feeling a little ashamed -that just had to be marina, but then again i havent exactly met everyone yet-

Reptilesandromance said:
"Thank you, can you sit up or are we staying in the basement tonight?" She asked, not wanting him to strain himself but also wanting him to be comfortable for the night. She thought about it and bringing him here was probably odd especially through her den.
"Yeah I can stand. Hell after that I feel like I can fly haha." Victor sits up and curses under his breath from the pain of injuries but nonetheless he feels much better. He is covered in wounds, missing an eye, and possibly losing his mind over this she-wolf but he was functional at least. He slowly hops off of the gurney and then turns to face Kate. "So where to?"

(I'm back!! And I passed!!)

Luna got off the bathroom floor and left the house with new clothes. Seeing people outside she walked around camp in a slight daze.

@ anyone

(WOOHOO!)

Kira moved away from the group, unsure of where she was going, until she bumped into Luna. Embarrassed and probably smelling of blood and fire propellant from the pyre cleanup, she took a massive step back, ears back. "Oh, sorry Luna."

@Jasil

Moolock said:
(WOOHOO!)
Kira moved away from the group, unsure of where she was going, until she bumped into Luna. Embarrassed and probably smelling of blood and fire propellant from the pyre cleanup, she took a massive step back, ears back. "Oh, sorry Luna."

@Jasil
Luna looked down at Kira and gently patted her head, still out of it. Her eyes slightly hazy "It's alright Kira. How is um e-everyone?" She looked around

"Alright, all together. No one seems to be too traumatized. Gabriel, Faolin, and the others are over by the pyre." Kira offered a reassuring smile, "How's our alpha holding up?" Glancing over her shoulder to Gabriel she sighed and stepped back to let him by.

@Jasil

Jasil said:
Luna looked down at Kira and gently patted her head, still out of it. Her eyes slightly hazy "It's alright Kira. How is um e-everyone?" She looked around
Nuuch hears a familiar voice and gets distracted from what he was doing before and heads toward the voice. "Hey you were one of the ones that helped me into town werent you?" He says looking up at her still stuck in wolf form

DaManofWar said:
"Luna!" Gabriel called, trotted over to her. "We need to talk."
@Jasil
Moolock said:
"Alright, all together. No one seems to be too traumatized. Gabriel, Faolin, and the others are over by the pyre." Kira offered a reassuring smile, "How's our alpha holding up?" Glancing over her shoulder to Gabriel she sighed and stepped back to let him by.
@Jasil
Luna gave Kira a faint smile "I'm fi-"

She was cut off by Gabriel. Luna whipped around to face him. "Where the hell have you been?! Where were you when we needed you?"

Nuuchi said:
Nuuch hears a familiar voice and gets distracted from what he was doing before and heads toward the voice. "Hey you were one of the ones that helped me into town werent you?" He says looking up at her still stuck in wolf form
Luna stopped glaring at Gabriel and faced the young wolf "Yes dear, yes I was. I'd like to speak to you soon, but at the moment I need to put my mate in the dog house." She gave a sweet smile before returning her glare to Gabriel

Gabriel sighed. "Valisse came looking for me after I chased after Lucas. And I come back to....this. Luna, I feel Lucas should be banished from our lands."

DaManofWar said:
Gabriel sighed. "Valisse came looking for me after I chased after Lucas. And I come back to....this. Luna, I feel Lucas should be banished from our lands."
"Do what you'd like, I'll have no part in this. Today has had so much stress and trouble. I've done my part as Alpha, now you do yours." She turned and went to stand by Kira

Jasil said:
"Do what you'd like, I'll have no part in this. Today has had so much stress and trouble. I've done my part as Alpha, now you do yours." She turned and went to stand my Kira
Gabriel nodded. "Agreed. Now, I feel I should talk with the other newcomers. Lay out the situation we currently have."

shadowz1995 said:
"Yeah I can stand. Hell after that I feel like I can fly haha." Victor sits up and curses under his breath from the pain of injuries but nonetheless he feels much better. He is covered in wounds, missing an eye, and possibly losing his mind over this she-wolf but he was functional at least. He slowly hops off of the gurney and then turns to face Kate. "So where to?"
"Upstairs, my actual home." She said, impulsively tucking herself against him to support him. "Nice and easy, c'mon," she encouraged softly.

"It's a very old hunting cabin, to explain the tunnels and my den, it was used for cheese and wine. But that was back in the day." She explained, holding him cautiously as if afraid he would collapse

Hearing a familiar voice Klaus looked behind him and responded,"Marina! How's it going, and yes I have spare clothes should you need them. I was just trying to let little Valissa here know that everything is okay now." Then without fail Klaus cleaned cleaned out his pipe packed it again and kept smoking.

@Profoundcactus

(OOC: I am going to be going formal now be back later)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back