• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ) Life of a Werewolf

Who do you think should be Alpha?

• Luna

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Gabriel

• Pia

• Jasmine

• Marco

• Daisy

• Sam

• Starsky

• Logan

• Emilan

• Total voters
She patted the side of the van before opening the drivers side and hoping in

DaManofWar said:
Gabriel nodded in agreement. "Indeed....now, do you want to know our current situation?"
"I've only just gotten the strength to move around so i havent seen much." Nuuch says looking around "i was supposed to help dante and marina gather herbs but its seems i have lost sight of them. Feel free to fill me in, im sure if he needs me he'll find me"

Marina followed behind them quietly and jumped into the Van. When she heard how long Luna had the van she wondered how old she was, she didn't look that old but then again. Being a shift, they didn't age the same way humans did.

"I hope this town doesn't think we smell werid" She said absentmindedly more to herself than directed at anyone

@Jasil @Moolock

Luna laughed "Nah, they'll be too focused on how hot we are." She joked but then realized how young Marina was and decided they should avoid clubs. "Damn." Luna whispered.

@Profoundcactus

Last edited by a moderator:
Ink-Grace found herself beginning to get cramped, especially having to share the space with another person. In an attempt to position herself comfortably, she began to kick and move around. Her kicks weren't forceful, but they were as hard as she could in order to become comfortable.

@Jasil

"Shit!" Luna's hand went to her stomach. Biting her lip she waited for the baby to stop moving. "You're giving me a run for my money guys." She traced her hand on her stomach over her babies. Luna noticed that once again her stomach was bigger than before.

@xxbetaspiritxx

Kira pulled herself into the van and took shotgun on the assumption Luna would be driving but looked over to her concerned at the outburst. After a few moments she slung her bag down by her feet and smiled. "I'd like to stop off by the hardware store if neither of you mind."

@Jasil @Profoundcactus

Nuuchi said:
"I've only just gotten the strength to move around so i havent seen much." Nuuch says looking around "i was supposed to help dante and marina gather herbs but its seems i have lost sight of them. Feel free to fill me in, im sure if he needs me he'll find me"
"Well, we are currently dealing with a cougar problem and a hybrid I intend to banish. The cougar shifter, if she is seen, is NOT to be attacked unless you are in pairs. Clear?"

Inka-Grace didn't stop moving around for a little while, her small feet pushing as far as they could until she eventually calmed down a little. Now motionless, she became comfortable.

@Jasil

Moolock said:
Kira pulled herself into the van and took shotgun on the assumption Luna would be driving but looked over to her concerned at the outburst. After a few moments she slung her bag down by her feet and smiled. "I'd like to stop off by the hardware store if neither of you mind."
@Jasil @Profoundcactus
Taking a deep breath Luna nodded. "Shouldn't be a problem." She started the van and pulled out of camp, heading to the highway. Luna smiled when one of her children finally decided to stop doing the salsa in her womb. She clicked the radio on and listened to the music

Kira blew a stray piece of hair out of her face that had been unsettled by the van's motion, and smiled, tapping out to the tune on her thigh. "Ooh I like this one."

@Jasil

DaManofWar said:
"Well, we are currently dealing with a cougar problem and a hybrid I intend to banish. The cougar shifter, if she is seen, is NOT to be attacked unless you are in pairs. Clear?"
Nuuch seems to have remained calm. "Cougar problem huh? Don't worry Gabriel i appreciate the warning and concern but i am in no shape to fight anyone, even in pairs possibly. Though when im healed i shall keep this in mind and alert the pack before attempting anything" he says assuringly. "As for the hybrid he does seem to have brought chaos and virtue upon you guys, i had only caught a glimps of him for i was just beginning to gain conciousness. Once healed fully i promise to do whatever i can to life here easier" he says while peering out the nearest window "until then, is there anything i can do" now making eye contact

Valissa listened to Klaus dully, the dark voice in the back of her mind snickered are we worried about us dieing? no not at all were used to this... no fear no fear. "I don't fear death anymore Klaus... I am safe with my pack." she shifted her dead eyes to him she felt there were two versions of Valissa inside her, the one that was dead and dormant- the one that showed all the time. but there was a weaker side, the part of her that screamed for help, the part of her that constantly cried for the death of Andrew. that one flickered in her eyes for a moment, showing deep pools of sadness and despair. when Gabriel called for the new wolves she followed, melting into her shifted form with a slight grunt of effort. she would need to eat again soon. her fur was looking better, with Dante's healing her wounds had closed up and a few were just pink lines in her thick white fur. She listened quietly to Gabriel, then spoke softly, "Is that specifically the shifter or any cougar? I was always taught that you never approach any predator that could hurt you unless your with the pack..." she said softly, hoping she wasn't out of line. (@ShadowCrassodon254 @DaManofWar )

Moolock said:
Kira blew a stray piece of hair out of her face that had been unsettled by the van's motion, and smiled, tapping out to the tune on her thigh. "Ooh I like this one."
@Jasil
Luna hummed along as she drove down the highway. It was strange how she'd so suddenly taken a liking to both marina and Kira, considering she didn't know neither of them and that Luna and Kira never got off on a good start.

But here they all were, heading to town to do Gods know what.

"Uhm" She didn't quite know how to ask her question "So how did yall make this pack" She felt weird saying the word pack. Perhaps being a raven, she didn't have the same instincts for a group like a pack.

Profoundcactus said:
"Uhm" She didn't quite know how to ask her question "So how did yall make this pack" She felt weird saying the word pack. Perhaps being a raven, she didn't have the same instincts for a group like a pack.
Luna called back to her "Well you see, when I was um... When I left my old pack, my parents pack, I was lonely and didn't want other wolves to feel the same way. So I sent word all across the world to anyone who felt as if they needed a home or family. I used some money my parents gave me when I left and bought our land and cabins. Gabriel was the first to show up and well, one thing led to another." She turned into town

MadameRedWolf said:
Valissa listened to Klaus dully, the dark voice in the back of her mind snickered are we worried about us dieing? no not at all were used to this... no fear no fear. "I don't fear death anymore Klaus... I am safe with my pack." she shifted her dead eyes to him she felt there were two versions of Valissa inside her, the one that was dead and dormant- the one that showed all the time. but there was a weaker side, the part of her that screamed for help, the part of her that constantly cried for the death of Andrew. that one flickered in her eyes for a moment, showing deep pools of sadness and despair. when Gabriel called for the new wolves she followed, melting into her shifted form with a slight grunt of effort. she would need to eat again soon. her fur was looking better, with Dante's healing her wounds had closed up and a few were just pink lines in her thick white fur. She listened quietly to Gabriel, then spoke softly, "Is that specifically the shifter or any cougar? I was always taught that you never approach any predator that could hurt you unless your with the pack..." she said softly, hoping she wasn't out of line. (@ShadowCrassodon254 @DaManofWar )
"The shifter. I almost died fighting her," Gabriel explained.

((I'll be back tomorrow, then I'll reply, you have my permission to move my character if need be *just like to bed type stuff*))

Kira smirked. "Sounds like I came pretty late to the show then. You picked a great spot, Luna. The lake is lovely." She reached down into her bag and pulled out a small zip lock of sandwiches. "Wild turkey and cranberry sauce. Anyone?"

@Jasil @Profoundcactus

Moolock said:
Kira smirked. "Sounds like I came pretty late to the show then. You picked a great spot, Luna. The lake is lovely." She reached down into her bag and pulled out a small zip lock of sandwiches. "Wild turkey and cranberry sauce. Anyone?"
@Jasil @Profoundcactus
Luna shook her head, feeling nauseous, "Nope, babies don't agree. I'll pick something up in town."

Marina hummed in agreement "This" She getured to the both of them "Is pretty new to me, I lived mostly human with my family in the city near by"

"Then I turned into a bird" She said with a laugh, but it was more empty then anything.

When Kira brought out the turkey, suddenly her hungry became noticable and she smiled "Yes please, thank you!" She grabbed a piece and began munching on it.

@Moolock @Jasil

Kira nods and takes one out for herself, carving out a large bite. "Hey, Luna?" She swallowed before continuing to pass one back to Marina. "I was thinking of moving into one of the empty cabins, if that settles with you."

@Jasil @Profoundcactus

Moolock said:
Kira nods and takes one out for herself, carving out a large bite. "Hey, Luna?" She swallowed before continuing to pass one back to Marina. "I was thinking of moving into one of the empty cabins, if that settles with you."
@Jasil @Profoundcactus
Luna looked at Kira wide eyed "Of course! Where have you been sleeping?" She shook her head and stared at the road "Take any cabin you'd like."

"I kinda built a mini-cabin with Faolin's help up against a boulder pile in the woods. Nice clearing, little stream through it, a lot of soft clover... Thanks, Luna." She smiled with a small chuckle.

@Jasil

Users who are viewing this thread

Back