• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ) Life of a Werewolf

Who do you think should be Alpha?

• Luna

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Gabriel

• Pia

• Jasmine

• Marco

• Daisy

• Sam

• Starsky

• Logan

• Emilan

• Total voters
Lighthouse8477 said:
Silently Faolin snapped his eyes open as he sat upright and looked at whoever had spoken. He looked at Dante as he asked, "What do you want?" He stood and stretched his limbs. He heard a soft crack then he looked at Dante.
@loyalwolf
dante looked at faolin with a bored expression. "I dont really want anything, maybe a new jacket. just checking in and seeing whats up. it feels like we haven't hung out in a while." he then grin and looked at the sky. "Plus, im super bored considering i finished gathering new herbs and medicine for the cabin and i dont know where my pup and marco went off to. So that leave you to hang out with."

dante looked at faolin with a bored expression. "I dont really want anything, maybe a new jacket. just checking in and seeing whats up. it feels like we haven't hung out in a while." he then grin and looked at the sky. "Plus, im super bored considering i finished gathering new herbs and medicine for the cabin and i dont know where my pup and marco went off to. So that leave you to hang out with."
Looking at him Faolin smiled as he stated, "Well nothing is up really I have been enjoying the peace and quiet because I doubt it will last long besides deciding on a first date with Kira is not the easiest to do when you don't know what food she likes or can't rememeber what food she likes. I remember strong tea, and take out Chinese but that's it. Perhaps she said pizza...I don't know." He looked at Dante and smiled as he asked, "How are you and Marco getting along? I never did ask how it went." He sensed they had really liked each other. He looked at Dante as he stated, "I am so lucky to have you around to hang with." He was being a tad sarcastic.
@loyalwolf

Lighthouse8477 said:
Looking at him Faolin smiled as he stated, "Well nothing is up really I have been enjoying the peace and quiet because I doubt it will last long besides deciding on a first date with Kira is not the easiest to do when you don't know what food she likes or can't rememeber what food she likes. I remember strong tea, and take out Chinese but that's it. Perhaps she said pizza...I don't know." He looked at Dante and smiled as he asked, "How are you and Marco getting along? I never did ask how it went." He sensed they had really liked each other. He looked at Dante as he stated, "I am so lucky to have you around to hang with." He was being a tad sarcastic.
@loyalwolf
"Dont ask me, my friend. I most likely the worst person to take dating advise from, especially since me and kira aren't the best of friends." he said while have a huge grin on his face. "We talked about how we feel and we are progressing nicely. Im taking it slow because of Tyr so i want to get my mate situation right." he said that with a slight blush on his face, he wasn't use to talking about things like this. then dante added "yeh hanging with you is ok but you not as cool as Tyr. he is the best person to hang out with." he chuckled and teased.

"Dont ask me, my friend. I most likely the worst person to take dating advise from, especially since me and kira aren't the best of friends." he said while have a huge grin on his face. "We talked about how we feel and we are progressing nicely. Im taking it slow because of Tyr so i want to get my mate situation right." he said that with a slight blush on his face, he wasn't use to talking about things like this. then dante added "yeh hanging with you is ok but you not as cool as Tyr. he is the best person to hang out with." he chuckled and teased.
Nodding at Dante Faolin smiled as he stated, "Well I can't beat Tyr's youth charm and nice manners now can I?" He chuckled then stated, "I am glad you and Marco are hitting it off you deserve someone who loves you of all the wolves here you work the hardest except for maybe Luna. Although I do believe you still work harder then her just don't tell her I said that. He grinned then stated, "I wasn't planning on taking dating advice from you anyways I know you stink at it anyways." He nudged Dante playfully as he asked, "Is their anything in particular you want to do or do you wish to continue are friendly banter?" Faolin chuckled.
@loyalwolf

shadowz1995 said:
"Ha blind you say? Not blind enough to not see you gorgeo-" and that was all the wolf managed to get out before he stepped into the cabin with Kate. The dwelling was absolutely stunning. It was organized, made with rich woods and polished expertly. The house was decorated with prized hunts and priceless memories. Victor absentmindedly let go of Kate to walk around and see the cabin with his own eye(s). It was truly stunning and screamed the one thing he hadnt had in years. It screamed home.
Victor paused of the pictures of her and what appeared to be a powerful alpha in his prime. What he assumed to be her father. A smaller Kate could be seen there. A much happier Kate. He hadnt seen her smile in such a way before nor did he think she was even capable of it. She was truly happy in those photos. It filled Victor with a sense of melancholy he wasn't exactly prepared for. His thoughts wandered to his family. His overly kind hearted mother. His annoying and hyper little sisters. His sick father. The village elder and soothsayer. All of the aged warriors that laughed, drank and fought to their hearts content. The snowfall and the piercing moon and stars.

The alpha's hand gripped his scarlet scarf tight and he took a sigh that made his shoulders rise and fall like the tides. He turned to face Kate with a small smile on his face. "This place is amazing Kate. It truly is. Haha, I only wish I can make you smile like that one day. Your father seemed like an amazing man, a stronger alpha, and the noblest of wolves. A lot like my own father. Truly....this place is wonderful. So much so that it hurts." The longing shone through in the wolf's eye for the briefest moment. One of the few chinks in his armor. Crimson loved his family to death and wanted to start one of his own intensely. But he promised himself, he wouldn't return until he became someone his family could be proud of. So that future generations in his village can say, "Look, that's Mesa's son." Bring pride to the family that received scorn because the man of the household had fallen gravely ill.

It was very brief but the complete break was quickly replaced by his usual demeanor, as he shook off the terrible longing. "Though I think I have a lot of work to do before I can bring a smile like that to your heart. But I promise I won't rest till I do. You can count on that." He said while facing away from her now, scanning the family crest with interest.
Kate saw the look on his face; or more so his being, his whole body expressed it; and was over whelmed. She let him talk and waited for him to look away, her eyes watery, but she went to him. Little did Victor know he would see that smile plastered on her face so soon.

She was absolutely beaming, ecstatic. Her hand moved away to wipe a tear off her cheek, her amber gaze fell on him and screamed what she felt before she said it.

"I love you," she blurted, her words coming out smooth and the smile never faltering.

Lighthouse8477 said:
Nodding at Dante Faolin smiled as he stated, "Well I can't beat Tyr's youth charm and nice manners now can I?" He chuckled then stated, "I am glad you and Marco are hitting it off you deserve someone who loves you of all the wolves here you work the hardest except for maybe Luna. Although I do believe you still work harder then her just don't tell her I said that. He grinned then stated, "I wasn't planning on taking dating advice from you anyways I know you stink at it anyways." He nudged Dante playfully as he asked, "Is their anything in particular you want to do or do you wish to continue are friendly banter?" Faolin chuckled.
@loyalwolf
"No you can't! My pup is the greatest in the world and no one can compete with him, not even you Faolin!" he said with such conviction it was hard to not believe him. "Yeh it very strange to have someone that actually likes me, other then for political reasons. Plus, i never thought i would be into guys but i guess i never really payed attention to my preferences. i dont think i work that hard, i work no more or less then anyone else in this pack, Mr. beta." he then laughed at faolin's comment about dating advise. "it's up to you. im not use to having down time and peacefulness, so i have no idea what to do!" @Lighthouse8477

Last edited by a moderator:
Reptilesandromance said:
Kate saw the look on his face; or more so his being, his whole body expressed it; and was over whelmed. She let him talk and waited for him to look away, her eyes watery, but she went to him. Little did Victor know he would see that smile plastered on her face so soon.
She was absolutely beaming, ecstatic. Her hand moved away to wipe a tear off her cheek, her amber gaze fell on him and screamed what she felt before she said it.

"I love you," she blurted, her words coming out smooth and the smile never faltering.
"Ha, and here I was mulling it over in my head over and over thinking of how to tell you in a way you would take me. Then you just blurt it out like that hahahaha!"

" I love you as well Kate. I've quite literally never met a woman like you and I know that I never will. You made my heart skip a beat since I met you and you've only continued to prove me right about you. I really think you are the one meant for me. I never would've blinded myself for the safety of anyone else. I love you too Kate." Smiled Victor. The alpha's longing was replaced by a soaring happiness that the wolf didn't even know he was capable of feeling. So much so, that despite the pain, Crimson wrapped his large arms around her and lifted her into the air, planting a loving kiss on the she-wolf's soft lips as if to prove his affection for her.

Klaus slowly and groggily crawls out from his tent by the lake. Looking up at the sun He takes a moment then rolls over and slowly gets to his feet and Begins washing his face in the lake.

shadowz1995 said:
"Ha, and here I was mulling it over in my head over and over thinking of how to tell you in a way you would take me. Then you just blurt it out like that hahahaha!"
" I love you as well Kate. I've quite literally never met a woman like you and I know that I never will. You made my heart skip a beat since I met you and you've only continued to prove me right about you. I really think you are the one meant for me. I never would've blinded myself for the safety of anyone else. I love you too Kate." Smiled Victor. The alpha's longing was replaced by a soaring happiness that the wolf didn't even know he was capable of feeling. So much so, that despite the pain, Crimson wrapped his large arms around her and lifted her into the air, planting a loving kiss on the she-wolf's soft lips as if to prove his affection for her.
As he lifted her, Kate's arms wound around his neck, holding him close as if she were afraid he'd slip away. The kiss was not as brief as before, instead of her lips pairing with his and then pulling away, they stayed, momentarily trapping his bottom lip before she reluctantly pulled her face away. She gazed at him lovingly and certainly couldn't be more affectionate if she tried; her hands found their way back to the sides of his face and held him gently.

Profoundcactus said:
@Jasil @Moolock
"No I don't mind at all" As replied to Luna, shoving her hand in her pocket, following behind her as they went over to the store.

(Sorry I didn't reply, been super busy)
Luna went inside the children's store and started buying diapers and clothes. Still unsure of the twins genders, she got clothes for both genders, knowing she could just return the ones they don't wear later. When Luna was done her arms were full of diapers, bottles, clothes and wipes. Purchasing all her things she went to load them in the van.

Bloo Fritz

images

Heart break is by far one of the worst things you can feel, at least in Bloo's opinion. He fell in love with a mated werewolf and ran away even though he was the Alpha's son. It wasn't fair. He didn't mean to fall for Anders but he did and he was hurt.

Bloo arrived at a cave by a river and decided that he'd stay there for food and leave after a few days. He just hoped he doesn't run into rogues or a pack.

Luna had just finished loading the van and suddenly was in intense pain. Placing a hand on the side of the vehicle she bent over and squeezed her eyes shut. Taking deep breaths she bit her lip

Inka- Grace could feel the walls she was contained in contracting, and she kicked around, confused. The space was getting smaller, and she didn't like it. It hurt her being squished up against her twin.

@Jasil

MuffinRPs said:
Bloo Fritz

images

Heart break is by far one of the worst things you can feel, at least in Bloo's opinion. He fell in love with a mated werewolf and ran away even though he was the Alpha's son. It wasn't fair. He didn't mean to fall for Anders but he did and he was hurt.

Bloo arrived at a cave by a river and decided that he'd stay there for food and leave after a few days. He just hoped he doesn't run into rogues or a pack.
Gabriel caught a new scent. He sniffed the air, and slowly started gliding towards it. He was enjoying himself in this ghost wolf form.

xxbetaspiritxx said:
Inka- Grace could feel the walls she was contained in contracting, and she kicked around, confused. The space was getting smaller, and she didn't like it. It hurt her being squished up against her twin.
@Jasil
Luna quickly pulled out her phone and tried to get ahold of any of her pack. No one answered her calls so she texted everyone before putting the phone away. She gritted her teeth, trying to debate whether she should go to Dante or the hospital. Luna could feel her water breaking

Inka-Grace continued to kick, feeling the liquids drop from around her. She kicked harder, unable to understand what was happening. It was clear that both her and her sister would be out soon.

Bloo Fritz

Bloo was pacing backwards and fowards. He was mumbling to himself, worrying about what could be, "I should go back. Alpha would hate me. Anders would think I am disgusting. Corey, Jacob and Floss would think I'm a wuss. No. I can''t go back. But I should go back. I'm not strong. Rogues would tear me apart. I'd be made to join a pack that hates my pack. Pull yourself together. Use your brain."

He heard noises coming from the trees and Bloo began to hyperventilate.

xxbetaspiritxx said:
Inka-Grace continued to kick, feeling the liquids drop from around her. She kicked harder, unable to understand what was happening. It was clear that both her and her sister would be out soon.
Being quite uncomfortable Ella kicked her mother repeatedly, along with her sister.

Luna scribbled down a note to Kira and Marina and quickly walked to the woods near town, deciding she couldn't wait anymore. Slowly shifting to her wolf she trotted to the middle of the forest. Laying down she let her contractions do their thing.

(Would they be birthed as wolves??)

Inka-Grace could feel herself being slowly pushed down into a tight tube. She felt her body shift, and she continued to kick

Users who are viewing this thread

Back