• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ) Life of a Werewolf

Who do you think should be Alpha?

• Luna

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Gabriel

• Pia

• Jasmine

• Marco

• Daisy

• Sam

• Starsky

• Logan

• Emilan

• Total voters
Looking at him for a second Faolin stated, "Well that depends. Dante would you think that much walking is okay?" He was talking about his legs which were somewhat taught. He grinned.

Dante thought about it and figured no harm could come from walking."I don't see a problem with it just make sure to stretch. Plus, drink lot of water and stop if you have to much pain. Speaking of which alpha we need to start setting ranks."

Smiling Faolin stated, "So I guess that means I am coming with you Gabriel to scout the land." He stretched then stated, "I am going to get some sleep now. I need it after not sleeping for days." He bowed to the Alpha his mate then walked to the nearest vacant bed plopped himself down and slept.

Luna nodded to Dante "Okay, just tell me a time and I'll be here. I do actually need your help with something." She had an idea, but she needed it to be discreet

@loyalwolf

Last edited by a moderator:
"Good," Gabriel said to Faolin. "I hope you prove yourself a capable guard. Building a pack like this will be a lot of work." Suddenly, he caught a new scent. He sniffed the air, interested.

Looking at Gabriel Faolin stated, "He's probably smelling Daisy. She's a werewolf deer. Able to change between a wolf and a deer a rare combination but not impossible." Their was the human portion two but he didn't need to mention that because it was kind of a given.

Another female in the house? "Where?" She stepped a bit closer to Gabriel

Looking at Luna Fang pointed. "Um right their she's been standing their watching us this entire time." He was surprised no one had noticed then again Daisy could have the power of concealment.

Luna looked at the female, she was very pretty. Luna held Gabriel's hand, claiming him. "Hello, welcome." She smiled

@Queen of Fantasy

Luna looked at Gabriel, unsure of what they were going to do, waiting for any orders she smiled at the people around her, then yawned

@DaManofWar

"hello..." Daisy muttered quietly. She scratched the top of her head. "And actually it's just a deer. If I could turn into a wolf, I think I'd have more confidence than I have..." She smiled. "I'm sorry if I bother your noses... I haven't been around civilization for awhile." She said, rubbing the back of her head.

"It's a pleasure to meet you."

She held out her hand to shake Daisys.

"Please feel free to stay as long as you need."

She yawned

@Queen of Fantasy

Jasil said:
"It's a pleasure to meet you."
She held out her hand to shake Daisys.

"Please feel free to stay as long as you need."

She yawned

@Queen of Fantasy
Daisy took her hand and shook it. She smiled and nodded. She noticed her looking tired. "Are you tired?" She asked.

"Just a bit" she admitted " it's been a very stressful day."

Kira sat in her wolf form at the edge of the property watching the cabin almost reeking with the smell of other werewolves. It remained unfamiliar to her as she'd been out of a pack for nearly three years now, but she flicked her tail with amber eyes narrowed trying to think of the best way to approach the situation.

Reptilesandromance said:
Kate felt his eager desire and her curisity got the best of her. She hadn't been on the scent of this one after all, it was just to good of an opportunity to pass up. She turned her head as he nudged her and touched her nose to his before slipping back and laying down silently, it had been a gesture her and her father used to cue each other when hunting and she hoped it came across the same here, her eyes fixated with interest on him and his lust to hunt.@shadowz1995
For a split second, the smallest of increments, Crimson's red hues shifted to meet hers but he did not feel rage nor fury. He had actually paused for a second to regard her. She had just snapped him out of his hunting instinct mid-hunt and he didn't react violently towards her. That....was a first. He might have said something but decided against it and followed suit. Victor dipped low as she had and it actually looked quite comical considering how much bigger than her he was. As quickly as his bloodlust vanished, it had now returned but controlled this time. The scarred wolf nodded once to show he was ready.

Kate followed and regarded his readiness, without order she slipped quietly out of sight. She reemergence around the north side of the clearing where a small openin existed, small enough to disregard, but big enough to allow escape and Kate would not have such a prize slip away. She had noticed his comicall try at being descrete but kept her amusement to herself. She locked eyes with him, the only part of her that was visible in the shadows where she lurked, she blinked slowly and waited for him to advance. @shadowz1995

s a m w r e n

"No, no I insist."

Then, just as a joke, he said,

"You know, unless you want to sleep on the couch with me."

He smirked, finding it hard to keep from laughing.

(
@Carnassial wooooooooooooooooo)

Kira sniffed and looked to her messenger bag which had a sock and jacket sleeve sticking out of it. Discretely going behind a bush to transform back and change, she couldn't help but frown as she turned back to her human form. She slid on her boots, buttoned her jacket, and entered the property making a b-line for the cabin marked "#1".

Luna stretched "If you'd all excuse me, I think I'm going to head to bed. Dante, I need to talk to you Tommorow." She let go of Gabriel's hand and turned to leave.

Stepping into the night air, she breathes deeply. Luna began walking to her cabin

@Moolock

Kira, who'd been facing away from the door, narrowed her eyes slightly as she watched Luna approach. 'So this is their alpha,' she thought. "Good evening," she called, breaking into a smile.

Luna jumped towards the noise. "Um hello, who are you?" Luna moved her stance a bit protectively. She took the females smile gently

"I've been out looking for a pack," she said firmly, not wanting to make trouble, nor establish herself as weak. "Have you room among your ranks for a former lone wolf?"

(I gtg, sports event)

Luna looked at her "I suppose we have the room but, I cannot make the decision for you to stay. You'll have to speak to our Alpha."

She gestured towards Dantes cabin

"Oh and by the way, the Alpha has a mate." She gave a slight glare, but then smiled.

She didn't want to be rude, but she didn't know this girl either.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back