• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ) Life of a Werewolf

Who do you think should be Alpha?

• Luna

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Gabriel

• Pia

• Jasmine

• Marco

• Daisy

• Sam

• Starsky

• Logan

• Emilan

• Total voters
Elise smiled with excitement,jumping forward and hugging Faolin tightly.

"
Thank you! I promise I will make it up to you."

She blushed lightly knowing that she would probably hurt him with her strength,then pulled away quickly. But her smile was still shining.

"
He is probably with Dante right now. Those two are really close. I think it's cute,and also a way to reunite our packs."

She waited for him to finish his breakfast,eating her own with blinding speed. She barely could hide her feelings as she shifted in her chair,feeling happy and extremely nervous at the same time.

MadameRedWolf said:
Quincy raised an eyebrow, "I was going to throw my cigarette on it, but whatever floats your boat cion." He stooped down and picked up the jug and began dumping zealous amounts on the body. "Stupid Bastard, " he muttered, "teach you to fuck with my pack...." He sounded almost ashamed that he had been unable to help, under his bindings his ribs had begun to swell from overuse. I'm fucking useless... What use is a wolf who can't fight? His thoughts record in his head @akumashioni
@akumashioni

Elise smiled with excitement,jumping forward and hugging Faolin tightly.
"Thank you! I promise I will make it up to you."

She blushed lightly knowing that she would probably hurt him with her strength,then pulled away quickly. But her smile was still shining.

"He is probably with Dante right now. Those two are really close. I think it's cute,and also a way to reunite our packs."

She waited for him to finish his breakfast,eating her own with blinding speed. She barely could hide her feelings as she shifted in her chair,feeling happy and extremely nervous at the same time.
Looking at her Faolin watched her jumped forward as he felt her hands around him. He didn't grunt she hugged him tightly it didn't hurt he was strong enough to not be crushed by her hug she promised to make it up to him then blushed realizing she had probably hurt him. He held his hands up as he stated, "I am okay." He smiled as he noted the relationship between Dante and her brother. He listened then nodded as he ate quickly for her. She shifted in her chair happy and nervous. He smiled as he stated, "Easy Elise it will all be okay. Relax." He smiled at her then finished his breakfast as he stated, "Done." He reached toward his wolf then found it gone. He blinked then looked at Elise then touched her hand gently and felt his wolf race across the connection his wolf had been inside her mind? Had she known? He doubted it he hadn't known he morphed into his wolf and flicked his tail still weakfish as he tottered then steadied himself as he stated, "Ready."
@KaalysBR

KaalysBR said:
Geralt gave Dante a look that showed exactly what he thought about the idea. He turned his attention back to the water,looking down at the blue surface as he ran one hand through it.
"I don't see the point of speaking to him. We have the element of surprise here,Dante. He still thinks that I'm dead. If he goes near you,he will be able to feel my scent in your fur. No matter how far away we stay from each other."

He held Dante's face in his hands,looking at his eyes.

"If this is war,that's what we will be going for. Next time I see my father,it will be in a full attack against his pack. But first I need to do something."

He leaned onto Dante and kissed him intensely,making the conscious decision of wanting to mate with his lover. He pulled back suddenly as he felt the burning sensation in his hand,and the mark of mating appeared. He was ready now,but he would wait for Dante's pace.

Jasil said:
Dante had a goofy smile on his face from such an intense kiss. He wants to mate with Geralt and he was sure, but there was so much going on they needed to find the right moment. Plus, he was a little nervous this was the first time he would let himself completely vulnerable to someone. He sighed and gave Geralt a content look. "We will make peace to lure them into a false sense of security. Plus ill tell him that i was your mate, thus your scent will still be with me, but I can also neutralize it with the right herbal mixture. Keep in mind a wise man once said we make peace with our enemies. Not our friends." he helped them out of the water and smiled "Let get into some dry clothes. Maybe i'll even let you change with me." he carried them back to the cabin. That's when he saw Luna and he quickly went into medical mode. he put geralt on a bed and approached luna "Luna what i help you with?"

Elise made a feline sound of protest as he walked around,concerned about him moving so quickly.

"
Go slowly,love. I'm not in a hurry."

She blushed once she realized that she had called him "love". She was about to apologize once she felt something weird. Was that...Faolin's wolf inside her mind? It was so fast that she assumed that she was imagining it.

Trotting outside,Elise walked along with Faolin. She felt the scent of her brother,her heart racing even more as she approached him. Was that idiot up already? She hurried to the lake,walking to a bush and quickly changing into human clothes. She jumped out of the bush in her human form,her red hair flying around with the sudden wind.

"
What the hell are you doing? You shouldn't be outside,you need to rest! I nearly killed you,do you want to kill yourself and finish the job?"

Geralt turned to her with confusion and Elise felt herself breaking down,holding her arms as she cried in front of him. She felt strong arms around her body and suddenly she was pressed against her brother's chest.

"Don't ever say that again,Elise. What happened wasn't your fault. I made my decision to save you,and I didn't regret it even for a second. You're my family and even though you are annoying sometimes,I love you more than anyone else in the world. So don't blame yourself."

Elise sobbed against Geralt's chest,finally feeling a sense of security. So he had forgiven her. Hugging him back,she looked up and smiled at him.

"
You are the best brother in the world."

"Of course I am. You're just lucky to have me."

Geralt kissed the top of her head and then gestured towards Dante's cabin.

"I need to leave,or else I'm going to have my ass handed to me. Dante is a sweetheart but quite forceful about healing
."

Elise chuckled and nodded,allowing Geralt to walk away. She looked up at Faolin and smiled,feeling like a weight had been lifted from her shoulders.

loyalwolf said:
Dante had a goofy smile on his face from such an intense kiss. He wants to mate with Geralt and he was sure, but there was so much going on they needed to find the right moment. Plus, he was a little nervous this was the first time he would let himself completely vulnerable to someone. He sighed and gave Geralt a content look. "We will make peace to lure them into a false sense of security. Plus ill tell him that i was your mate, thus your scent will still be with me, but I can also neutralize it with the right herbal mixture. Keep in mind a wise man once said we make peace with our enemies. Not our friends." he helped them out of the water and smiled "Let get into some dry clothes. Maybe i'll even let you change with me." he carried them back to the cabin. That's when he saw Luna and he quickly went into medical mode. he put geralt on a bed and approached luna "Luna what i help you with?"
Luna half dragged Caua inside and her eyes locked with Dantes.

"Old friend, my mate was in a fight. He's been wounded terribly. Suffering burn wounds from a bitch witch."

Her strength of the day was beginning to fade and she longed for how life was that morning, when she had her daughter and mate.

Elise made a feline sound of protest as he walked around,concerned about him moving so quickly.
"Go slowly,love. I'm not in a hurry."

She blushed once she realized that she had called him "love". She was about to apologize once she felt something weird. Was that...Faolin's wolf inside her mind? It was so fast that she assumed that she was imagining it.

Trotting outside,Elise walked along with Faolin. She felt the scent of her brother,her heart racing even more as she approached him. Was that idiot up already? She hurried to the lake,walking to a bush and quickly changing into human clothes. She jumped out of the bush in her human form,her red hair flying around with the sudden wind.

"What the hell are you doing? You shouldn't be outside,you need to rest! I nearly killed you,do you want to kill yourself and finish the job?"

Geralt turned to her with confusion and Elise felt herself breaking down,holding her arms as she cried in front of him. She felt strong arms around her body and suddenly she was pressed against her brother's chest.

"Don't ever say that again,Elise. What happened wasn't your fault. I made my decision to save you,and I didn't regret it even for a second. You're my family and even though you are annoying sometimes,I love you more than anyone else in the world. So don't blame yourself."

Elise sobbed against Geralt's chest,finally feeling a sense of security. So he had forgiven her. Hugging him back,she looked up and smiled at him.

"You are the best brother in the world."

"Of course I am. You're just lucky to have me."

Geralt kissed the top of her head and then gestured towards Dante's cabin.

"I need to leave,or else I'm going to have my ass handed to me. Dante is a sweetheart but quite forceful about healing."

Elise chuckled and nodded,allowing Geralt to walk away. She looked up at Faolin and smiled,feeling like a weight had been lifted from her shoulders.
Walking around Faolin stretched his limbs as he cracked his neck and sighed happily. That had felt good. He looked at Elise who had called him love. He blushed so it showed through his fur he was flabbergasted literally. He was about to speak when she went outside. He followed behind her silently for support and comfort. Silently he watched her race to a bush then come out as a human her red hair flying. Instinctually he changed human already dressed as he walked slowly after her not able to run yet. He watched her as she confronted her brother loudly. He watched as he approached not hearing anything then her brother hugged her and he smiled as he came up and heard the rest of the conversation. "You are the best brother in the world." Elise said her eyes twinkling the truth. Her brother replied with a slight smile
"Of course I am. You're just lucky to have me." He then gestured to Dante's cabin as he stated he needed to go or get his ass handed to him. Faolin chuckled softly. That was how Dante worked. Elise watched her brother walk away then she turned to him and smiled gently relived and happy. Faolin looked at her and stated, "Told you so." He grinned as he stated, "Your lucky to have such a nice brother. I have no family." He sighed loudly and closed his eyes.

@KaalysBR

Elise's lips pouted lightly as she walked to Faolin,hugging him and burrying her face against his chest.

"
Family isn't only laces of blood,Faolin. Our friends are part of our family as well. They are the brothers and sisters we decide to have. You're not alone while you have me and Alec."

Nuuch got back up and was happy the new wolf seemed to trust them at least a little bit. "Im nuuch by the way, this is my mate valissa. Shes currently pregnant with our twins" he walks over and nuzzles valissa a bit "now, lets go get some grub and see about finding you some clothes. If you wish to shift that is" @LittleWolf @MadameRedWolf

"Congratulations, and I suppose I should change back; I haven't been in my human form in a very long time," Storm said quietly. "Oh, and my name is Storm."

Elise's lips pouted lightly as she walked to Faolin,hugging him and burrying her face against his chest.
"Family isn't only laces of blood,Faolin. Our friends are part of our family as well. They are the brothers and sisters we decide to have. You're not alone while you have me and Alec."
Looking at her Faolin waited as she pouted then she hugged him burying her face in his chest. He felt his heart accelerate as he blushed slightly. He wrapped his arms around her as she spoke. He listened silently as she spoke. When she finished he sighed gently then hugged her tenderly as he whispered, "Thank you Elise. I appreciate it." He looked at her then smiled lovingly then sighed as he looked away blushing. Why couldn't he stop from thinking about her? Every time he looked at her his heart beat faster and his desires ran rampant. However since he loved her he was able to keep his desires at bay.
@KaalysBR

Jasil said:
Luna half dragged Caua inside and her eyes locked with Dantes.
"Old friend, my mate was in a fight. He's been wounded terribly. Suffering burn wounds from a bitch witch."

Her strength of the day was beginning to fade and she longed for how life was that morning, when she had her daughter and mate.
"Of burn can be treated. I need him to get into an ice bath first to help with and left over burns. then im going to have to scrub off any damaged skin. once that is over ill put him into a small sleep, then apply relief cream" he motioned for her to get him undressed as he set everything up. he knew this was something he could heal easily and was happy it wasnt anything to foreign to him. @Jasil

Last edited by a moderator:
After a moment of silence, Micky lit a zippo he pulled from his pocket, sparked a cig of his own, and threw the zippo onto his body.

The flames engulfed him instantly, stinking and putrid.

The black smoke curled into micky's nose and he put his hands in his pockets.

"Choice? Are humans right about us?"

@MadameRedWolf

Last edited by a moderator:
Elise sensed that something was bothering Faolin,although she wasn't sure what it was. Rising one hand to his face,she touched it gently.

"
Are you okay,Faolin? Is something bothering you?"

@Lighthouse8477

"Pleased to meet you storm, and thanks." Nuuch says to storm. "Dont worry, we'll get you something to wear. Though you dont have to shift unless you want to. Dont feel it to be necessary" he was trying to sound welcoming though he noticed he was tripping over his words a bit. He didnt do great around new people but hes trying as hard as he can to get by @LittleWolf @MadameRedWolf

Elise sensed that something was bothering Faolin,although she wasn't sure what it was. Rising one hand to his face,she touched it gently.
"Are you okay,Faolin? Is something bothering you?"
Looking at her Faolin sighed as he nodded slightly as he gazed at her and blushed. Softly he whispered, "I like you a lot Elise and I am afraid I'll lose you like I lost everyone else." He closed his eyes then stated, "Call me nervous or whatever but I don't want to lose you but I can't help feeling attracted to you because your beautiful, kind, charming, loving, and gentle." He closed his eyes as he took her hand and kissed it gently and stated, "I just had to tell you how I see you. I am not a wolf to go skulking about and i am not good at keeping my feelings hidden and when i did bad things happened so I am just coming out in the open and saying them and I am sorry if I offend you Elise." He looked at her and grinned gently then closed his eyes not saying anything waiting for her reply.
---

Violet opened her eyes slowly as the world slowly came back to her. She was lying in bed with her mate who was very tired from her injuries. Smiling Violet felt her mate's soft skin she ran her hand gently across her mate's body feeling Dianna's body. It felt like an eternity since she had touched Dianna's soft skin. Her fingers ran across the soft skin feeling the scar from her mate. She smiled as she decided to stop because her mate would most likely wake if she continued.

@KaalysBR

Elise stayed quiet for a long time,her face as pale as a sheet of paper as she heard Faolin's confession. She felt a mixture of fear and happiness inside her heart. The beating in her chest started to increase,and she let out all of her fears in front of Faolin.

"
My first mate died and left me half destroyed. I'm impulsive,I can be really annoying sometimes. People come to me looking for someone who will make them feel alive,but they always leave in the end when they see all my flaws. You don't see anything you don't like in me now,but you will." Tears appeared in her eyes as she looked up at Faolin. "I really like you as well,Faolin. I don't think I ever found a man that is so kind and selfless at the same time. But I don't want you to leave like all the others. I don't want you to look at me one day and decide that you have to go away. Promise me that you will stay,please."

Valissa laughed softly, "Nuuch and I spend a great amount of time as wolves, but many of the other members don't. It's your choice." She lead them to the hall where she shifted and put her long shirt back on and pulled open drawers, she pulled out a tee shirt and a pair of sweatpants, "here you go, Storm" @Nuuchi @LittleWolf

Quincy looked at Mickey and then back at the burning lion, "humans hate eachother because of the transgressions of one of their race, cion. White humans enslaved black humans because they felt the black ones were inferiority. Some humans killed many others because they didn't have the right color hair, we, as shifters hate one another because one might hurt our family. Why should we listen to what a human says about us, when they can't get past the hatered for their own species?" @akumashioni

MadameRedWolf said:
Valissa laughed softly, "Nuuch and I spend a great amount of time as wolves, but many of the other members don't. It's your choice." She lead them to the hall where she shifted and put her long shirt back on and pulled open drawers, she pulled out a tee shirt and a pair of sweatpants, "here you go, Storm" @Nuuchi @LittleWolf
Quincy looked at Mickey and then back at the burning lion, "humans hate eachother because of the transgressions of one of their race, cion. White humans enslaved black humans because they felt the black ones were inferiority. Some humans killed many others because they didn't have the right color hair, we, as shifters hate one another because one might hurt our family. Why should we listen to what a human says about us, when they can't get past the hatered for their own species?" @akumashioni
Micky listened to Quincy without saying a word, he simply nodded and looked up at him, meeting his gaze. Micky's eyes seemed slightly troubled but only slightly. "You're right.." He knew that humans were the real monsters, not them. @MadameRedWolf

The phone quincy barely used but kept in his pocket buzzed and let of a short jungle. He grabbed it and answered it , "make it fast Jet in in the process of burning a body. What? Shit... Yeah I'll be there soon..." He hung up the phone and looked at Mickey, "I have to go to town, Jet found a little cub, malnourished and alone wandering the street. The wolf said his name is Adrian Locke... And he's only ten. He's from the north and his wolf is really big for a yearling." @akumashioni

MadameRedWolf said:
The phone quincy barely used but kept in his pocket buzzed and let of a short jungle. He grabbed it and answered it , "make it fast Jet in in the process of burning a body. What? Shit... Yeah I'll be there soon..." He hung up the phone and looked at Mickey, "I have to go to town, Jet found a little cub, malnourished and alone wandering the street. The wolf said his name is Adrian Locke... And he's only ten. He's from the north and his wolf is really big for a yearling." @akumashioni
Micky raised an eyebrow, "a cub? Alone? Fuckin hell let's go get him!" He was already shifted and running towards town when he finished his sentence.

@MadameRedWolf

"Oh well then.. " Quincy shifted and quickly caught up with him gasping for air, "Mickey! Wait we need to get supplies first, and I can't run that fast, my ribs!" He wanted to stop and find some cloths for the kid, as well as some for himself and Mickey. @akumashioni

MadameRedWolf said:
"Oh well then.. " Quincy shifted and quickly caught up with him gasping for air, "Mickey! Wait we need to get supplies first, and I can't run that fast, my ribs!" He wanted to stop and find some cloths for the kid, as well as some for himself and Mickey. @akumashioni
Micky heard Quincy, realizing that his hasty actions had caused him pain, and they weren't even prepared to shift back.. "R-Right-O.. Sorry choice.." He nuzzled his neck apologetically.

@MadameRedWolf

Quincy panted shallowly and nuzzled him back, " 's find, cion" he limped to the cabin and shifted, then he grabbed a small bag and put some of his and Mickey's clothing in it, as well as a small tank top and a pair of shorts. He also grabbed a little bit of food, some leftover pizza and an apple, also a small bottle of sparkling water. He shifted and picked up the bag and met Mickey outside, "less go then." He began running towards the city at a slower pace than normal. He knew if Diana knew how much he was exerting himself she would kill him. @akumashioni

Users who are viewing this thread

Back