• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ) Life of a Werewolf

Who do you think should be Alpha?

• Luna

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Gabriel

• Pia

• Jasmine

• Marco

• Daisy

• Sam

• Starsky

• Logan

• Emilan

• Total voters
skip catches isis and puts her back down in the water "now that mate, is how its done. yug-yug-yug!" skip says giving him a smirk "how about it mate, got the guts to do that one?" skip teased canagan a bit @Yewitz

Jasil said:
Luna sighed and closed her eyes.
"I'm sorry, I just ruined it didn't I?"

Her hands dropped to her lap and she stared at them as if they were something foreign

Caua

"No, no, you didn't. I was just.... Thinking about something."

He muttered the next part.

"Trying to remember what my mother told me would happen if I ever met my mate..."​

Nuuchi said:
skip disappears under the splash and swims up behind canagan. "sorry about that mate" he whispers quickly into his ears before disappearing under the water again and pulling isis down again. only this time he holds onto her and swims as fast as he can to the surface and tosses her with all his strength. then splashes water over at canagan while waiting for her to come back down. @Yewitz @Supermegabrenda2
(that's fine, don't worry i hadn't planned on getting detailed lol its all just a part of the great circle of life xD ) @MadameRedWolf
Nuuchi said:
skip catches isis and puts her back down in the water "now that mate, is how its done. yug-yug-yug!" skip says giving him a smirk "how about it mate, got the guts to do that one?" skip teased canagan a bit @Yewitz

Isis

Isis raised her hands, screaming in delight. She backflipped several times, her hair slapping her face. She fell onto Skip's arms, and was set back onto the ground. She laughed, looking at Canagan.

"C'mon. Try it!"

@Yewitz

He was in shock at what both of them were suggesting. That he try it. He only hesitated for a moment before making his way over to Skip, and shrugging. "Might as well." He giggled, looking over to Isis. She looked like she enjoyed it, so why wouldn't he?

@Nuuchi

@Supermegabrenda2

Diana chuckled and jumped after Violet,nudging the wolf gently before running around. Her black fur flowed gently in the wind as she run,glad to finally be back to her animal form.

She felt the scent of a few animals around,concentrating on a pack of deer that she could smell close by. She allowed Violet to take the front.

----

Alec pulled Faolin to the bath,turning the shower on so the hot water would flow down. He pulled Faolin's pants without any shame,showing no embarrassment in front of his best friend. He pushed Faolin lightly into the shower,staying close by to make sure he wouldn't feel weak in there.

"Melanie missed you when we were away,you know. I will bring her here to visit you soon."

@Lighthouse8477

"that's what i like to hear!" before skip could even laugh he had shot under water while yanking canagan down with his and shooting straight up and tossing him as high as i could awaiting his return and see his expression @Yewitz

Diana chuckled and jumped after Violet, nudging the wolf gently before running around. Her black fur flowed gently in the wind as she run, glad to finally be back to her animal form.
She felt the scent of a few animals around, concentrating on a pack of deer that she could smell close by. She allowed Violet to take the front.

----

Alec pulled Faolin to the bath, turning the shower on so the hot water would flow down. He pulled Faolin's pants without any shame, showing no embarrassment in front of his best friend. He pushed Faolin lightly into the shower, staying close by to make sure he wouldn't feel weak in there.

"Melanie missed you when we were away, you know. I will bring her here to visit you soon."
Silently Violet flicked her ears as she looked back at her mate then signaled with her ears then whispered in her mind. "Follow my lead theirs a limping deer were going to take her down." She smiled as she walked forward then stopped as she glanced at the tracks then looked at a smaller female doe as she whispered in her mind, "Charge towards the deer as fast as you can when I contact you again." She then stalked away towards the front of the deer where it would bolt to then stated in her mind, "Now love."
---

Faolin didn't resist as Alec pushed him into the shower and turned on the hot water. Immediately hot water showered down on Faolin's head as he took in a deep breath he felt his pants pulled down and off. He didn't blush not feeling weird around Alec with no clothes he had no affections towards Alec anyways. He was his friend that was all besides the hot water felt good he leaned against the shower wall and just let the hot water sooth his aching muscles as he stated, "I'd like to see that little girl again such a smart one."

@KaalysBR

ADAM AND CANA NEED TO GO AAA))

-

He was about to say something, until he was yanked under the water with a yelp that was cut short. He got a mouth full of water, and quickly began to panic, flailing his arms wildly like he was drowning. Then Skip launched him out of the water and into the air, and he had whatever breath he had left knocked out of him. This time, he wore a stunned and frightened expression as he fell downwards, and didn't curl up into a protective ball like he was planning on doing.

@Nuuchi

Last edited by a moderator:
Supermegabrenda2 said:

Caua

"No, no, you didn't. I was just.... Thinking about something."

He muttered the next part.

"Trying to remember what my mother told me would happen if I ever met my mate..."​
Luna's head snapped up

"What was that?"

Her hand went to his chin and she held it, making eye contact

skip realizing something was wrong thrusts upward to catch sooner and takes him to the shore. "you ok buddy? i guess i got a little excited" skip sulked over and lit the bonfire @Yewitz

Jasil said:
Luna's head snapped up
"What was that?"

Her hand went to his chin and she held it, making eye contact

Caua

"Uh..... My mom once told me that once you meet your mate, it feels like tingles are shooting through your skin."

He looked at her, little sparks flying through his chin.​

He began to cough when Skip caught him, leaning against him and covering his mouth as he did so. "N-no!" He quickly exclaimed as he was set down, clothes clinging to his thin body. "You didn't so anything wrong! I just," He paused to cough again, "F-forgot to hold my breath!" He quickly crawled over to where Skip was lighting the bonfire. "I'm fine."

@Nuuchi

skip really cared a lot for canagan. last thing he wanted to do is hurt him but he gets excited easily, especially when canagan against how he feels does stuff anyway. "im sorry mate. were you trying to say something before i pulled you under?" skip reaches over and places his hand on canagans back. he smiled, though you could tell he still felt bad with no laughter or wide smile. @Yewitz

"Kind of, yeah, but it's totally fine!" Canagan was not one of those people that got mad easily. He'd pretend he was, scold or shout at someone, but never got angry. He smiled sweetly at Skip, reassuring him that he did no wrong. "I should really stop trying to become a fish," He said, then giggled, covering his mouth as he did so. "Maybe then my lungs wouldn't hurt."

@Nuuchi

((Omg @Yewitz my dad gave me the name lol))

Quincy's eyes widened "are you sure? O-ok" he lead Mickey there his face flushed pink. The building was flaming pink and had a glowing neon sign on the front that was a violet sledgehammer, and embarrassingly the bouncer saw Quincy and called him over, "hey Quinn! Go on in, looks like you brought a pretty friend too!" Quincy, mortified lead Mickey in the door. @akumashioni

"Yug-yug-yug-yug!" Skip couldnt help but laugh at him. "I like you canagan, im glad i stumbled upon you the other day" skip looks down on him and smiles making eye contact only for a moment. "Not sure about you, but I'm getting a little hungry" he says quickly. He actually wasnt all that hungry, just thought he mightve said something off to someone he hasn't known very long and didn't want to seem over bearing @Yewitz

@MadameRedWolf w0t))

-

Canagan laughed with him, but this time it was small and scratchy, and he coughed afterwards. "Yeah..? Well, I like you too, Skip." He replied, grinning. "I think you're a great friend to have." Hearing his question, he tilted his head, before shrugging. "No, I'm not too hungry.. I think I might just read." Canagan was beginning to shiver as he said that, though tried not to show that he was cold. He inched closer to the fire, hoping it would warm his skin through his soaked clothing.

@Nuuchi

MadameRedWolf said:
((Omg @Yewitz my dad gave me the name lol))
Quincy's eyes widened "are you sure? O-ok" he lead Mickey there his face flushed pink. The building was flaming pink and had a glowing neon sign on the front that was a violet sledgehammer, and embarrassingly the bouncer saw Quincy and called him over, "hey Quinn! Go on in, looks like you brought a pretty friend too!" Quincy, mortified lead Mickey in the door. @akumashioni
"Been here before eh?" He playfully nudged Quincy and laughed on the inside. He was so excited, Quincy knew how to have a good time! He couldn't wait to have fun.

As they entered the club, Micky gasped.

There were incredibly hot guys everywhere, the music could have been better but the general ambiance screamed fun.

"Choice? I've got quite the load here.." He held up his various guitars and equipment.

@MadameRedWolf

"Come on," he lead him to the bartender, "he Jet, will you watch my friend guitar and backpack? We wanted to stop by before returning to camp." He asked the man, if someone were to look closely at the long haired blond male, they might notice a Wolf's mating mark at the crook of his neck, this one was a circle of linked ribcage the size of a quarter. "Oh no problem Hun," he opened a computer under the bar that was big enough for the case and bag. @akumashioni

Micky was delighted, "thanks mate!" He handed him the items one by one.

"Get me a drink, choice, I'm gonna find us a table, then we shall dance!"

He hurried to a chill spot way across the bar, a nice booth that wasn't directly under a spotlight or filled with people.

He waved Quincy over when he saw him.

@MadameRedWolf

"feelings mutual mate" skip wasn't around people much. most people were scared by the mere size of him and never gave him the chance so he was never really sure how to talk to people properly other than things he seen in movies. it warmed skips heart knowing he actually has a friend now. like, he called him friend and skip would never forget that. "you can read if ya'd like. here ill even kindle the fire for you to make it a bit bigger so you can see better. plus more warmth to dry up those clothes" he says while grabbing another log to toss on "yea that one is kind of dry so it shouldn't take long to light up" skip then laid back right next to where canagan was sitting and just looked up at the night sky and gazed at the stars. @Yewitz

Quincy sighed, "give me a bottle of Jack and a bottle of coke, how about a six pack of wine coolers too." He sighed as he heard Mickey call to him, he glanced back, his eye glittered with admiration. "You really like that kid huh?'' Jet asked. Quincy looked back at Jet, his eye becoming forlorn, "yeah..." Jet pulled out the orders, and smiled at Quincy, "hey hun, if he's meant to be your mate, he won't care about your eye. I think your scar looks cool." He winked at Quincy and he flushes as he picked up the bottles and the six pack, and carried them back to Mickey. @akumashioni

Supermegabrenda2 said:

Caua

"Uh..... My mom once told me that once you meet your mate, it feels like tingles are shooting through your skin."

He looked at her, little sparks flying through his chin.​
Luna pulled her hand away and the fire disappeared.

She placed her hand back on his chest and the fire was there again.

Luna swallowed.

"What else did she say?"

MadameRedWolf said:
Quincy sighed, "give me a bottle of Jack and a bottle of coke, how about a six pack of wine coolers too." He sighed as he heard Mickey call to him, he glanced back, his eye glittered with admiration. "You really like that kid huh?'' Jet asked. Quincy looked back at Jet, his eye becoming forlorn, "yeah..." Jet pulled out the orders, and smiled at Quincy, "hey hun, if he's meant to be your mate, he won't care about your eye. I think your scar looks cool." He winked at Quincy and he flushes as he picked up the bottles and the six pack, and carried them back to Mickey. @akumashioni
"Lookin to turn me to a cot case eh choice?"

He noticed the large bottle of jack and the many wine coolers.

"I'm all for it!" He poured them each a jack n coke, sipping his own.

He was already having fun and hadn't even done anything yet.

He eyed Quincy wondering what his problem was. @MadameRedWolf

(Cot case= drunk)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back