• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ) Life of a Werewolf

Who do you think should be Alpha?

• Luna

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Gabriel

• Pia

• Jasmine

• Marco

• Daisy

• Sam

• Starsky

• Logan

• Emilan

• Total voters
Another shriek could be heard from him as he was thrown into the air once more, and he almost swore, when he looked up, he could see just the peaks of the cabins, the very tops. But then, he was diving back down and as an instinct, curled up into a tiny ball once more. Soon he was in Skip's arms once more, and immediately seemed to relax, a childish grin on his face. "Oh, gosh, this is the most fun I've had in three years."

@Nuuchi

Micky laughed, "how could I have forgotten!" He placed the guitar in the case and carried it, the amp in his other hand.

"Lead the way." He followed behind Quincy, visibly glowing with excitement.

@MadameRedWolf

"Yug-yug-yug-yug! And you were worried" he says laughing "three years though? That's mighty specific mate." Skip says making eye contact with canagan again @Yewitz

Nuuch finished the mark and pulled back and smiled softly looking in valissas eyes. He had no idea it would feel this much better that he had marked her "mine forever valissa, like i had originally said" he said still smiling then brushing his hair out of his face and behind his ears @MadameRedWolf

Nuuchi said:
"Yug-yug-yug-yug! And you were worried" he says laughing "three years though? That's mighty specific mate." Skip says making eye contact with canagan again @Yewitz
Nuuch finished the mark and pulled back and smiled softly looking in valissas eyes. He had no idea it would feel this much better that he had marked her "mine forever valissa, like i had originally said" he said still smiling then brushing his hair out of his face and behind his ears @MadameRedWolf

Isis

"Three years?! How??"

Isis asked, confused as to how he has not had fun.

@Yewitz

He shrugged miserably, his face suddenly heating up once more. "Kinda... Around there," He already began to feel uncomfortable again, but didn't say anything, just looking up and meeting Skip's gaze with a nervous smile. He had heard Isis, and looked back over to her for a moment, "I-I don't know.. I just.. Never really did much... I was scared."

@Nuuchi

@Supermegabrenda2

Last edited by a moderator:
Yewitz said:
He shrugged miserably, his face suddenly heating up once more. "Kinda... Around there," He already began to feel uncomfortable again, but didn't say anything, just looking up and meeting Skip's gaze with a nervous smile. He had heard Isis, and looked back over to her for a moment, "I-I don't know.. I just.. Never really did much... I was scared."
@Nuuchi

@Supermegabrenda2

(

xD )

Isis

Isis nodded.

"Hm..."

Quincy smirked "no problem, have to take care of my cion right?" He walked outside beckoning too him to follow, "do you want to hang around town or go home?" His eye almost looked uneasy about going home. He and his sister had a connection, but he had felt a rise in passion, then- nothing. He was sure he knew what happened, and it made him a little uncomfortable. @akumashioni

Valissa smiled "forever, Nuuch" she kissed him again with passion, a low wanting whine rising from her throat @Nuuchi

"care to share mate? i knew i seen it in your eyes" skip says with a softer smile. @Yewitz

nuuch was overjoyed, though a new feeling rose up inside him as they kissed again. he wasn't sure where or how the feeling changed but when they kissed after he made his mark he couldnt fight it back, not that he tried. he had to have her, and hearing her small whine made it clear that she felt the same way @MadameRedWolf

Micky blushed at Quincy's statement, he loved his nickname.

"We can hang around if you want, we could do everything in this city before nightfall!" He smiled at the thought of spending a whole bunch of his fathers money.

"Any ideas? I've never been here before."

@MadameRedWolf

Nuuchi said:
"care to share mate? i knew i seen it in your eyes" skip says with a softer smile. @Yewitz
nuuch was overjoyed, though a new feeling rose up inside him as they kissed again. he wasn't sure where or how the feeling changed but when they kissed after he made his mark he couldnt fight it back, not that he tried. he had to have her, and hearing her small whine made it clear that she felt the same way @MadameRedWolf

Isis

Isis swam closer, looking at them. She smiled soflty.

"Only if you want to share..."​

@Yewitz

"I don't..." He trailed off, and sighed, his smile completely gone. "It's.. It's not important!" He suddenly chirped rather suddenly, and slid from Skip's grasp and into the water. "It doesn't matter, so.. Let's not talk about it, all right?" He sent both of them a smile. It was both reassuring and sad, but it was probably obvious to them that he wasn't going to tell. He suddenly brought his hands together and attempted to splash Skip, hoping a bit of playing would lead them away from the subject.

@Nuuchi @Supermegabrenda2

Valissa's whine turned to a weak possessive growl as she began pulling at his shirt...*Fade to black* @Nuuchi ((imma leave this alone till "morning" or whenever Quincy and Mickey get back))

Quincy smiled, "Well, we could go to a club, or a bar, or hell even a movie if you want... theres anything and everything here." he smiled, "I know that band Broken Iris is coming back here next week, I plan on sneaking in as a wolf again... you get a lot of free food like that." he laughed, "Concert food is horribly expensive." he was rambling- it was obvious that something was bothering him greatly. @akumashioni

(@Yewitz oh ok, i just know i have alot of grammar problems lol))

MadameRedWolf said:
Valissa's whine turned to a weak possessive growl as she began pulling at his shirt...*Fade to black* @Nuuchi ((imma leave this alone till "morning" or whenever Quincy and Mickey get back))
Quincy smiled, "Well, we could go to a club, or a bar, or hell even a movie if you want... theres anything and everything here." he smiled, "I know that band Broken Iris is coming back here next week, I plan on sneaking in as a wolf again... you get a lot of free food like that." he laughed, "Concert food is horribly expensive." he was rambling- it was obvious that something was bothering him greatly. @akumashioni
Micky set down his items and put his hands on his hips, cocking an eyebrow. "What's your problem?"

A club actually didn't sound half bad though, Micky hadn't partied in a long time.

He didn't know what it was, but something was bugging Quincy and he was going to find out what. @MadameRedWolf

Supermegabrenda2 said:

Caua

Caua scratched the back of his head.

"Uh..."

He had never felt shocks race up and down his back whenever a girl touched him. He never felt good kissing anyone. Could they be...? No, that's impossible. But....

His eyes were darting from one side to the other. He was clearly having an internal conflict.​
Luna sighed and closed her eyes.

"I'm sorry, I just ruined it didn't I?"

Her hands dropped to her lap and she stared at them as if they were something foreign

skip disappears under the splash and swims up behind canagan. "sorry about that mate" he whispers quickly into his ears before disappearing under the water again and pulling isis down again. only this time he holds onto her and swims as fast as he can to the surface and tosses her with all his strength. then splashes water over at canagan while waiting for her to come back down. @Yewitz @Supermegabrenda2

(that's fine, don't worry i hadn't planned on getting detailed lol its all just a part of the great circle of life xD ) @MadameRedWolf

He squeaked when Skip dove under the water, and swam up behind him to whisper into his ear, before disappearing once more. Canagan watched as he dragged Isis under the water, and soon enough, had tossed her into the air. He watched with interest, another real smile beginning to return, when he was drenched in water. By Skip. Rolling his eyes, the small wolf stuck out his tongue and smirked.

@Nuuchi

@Supermegabrenda2

Quincy flushed pink, "Oh- its nothing i just- fet my bond with my sister break... erh- she and Nuuch just completed the bonding." he cleared his throat, "Its just a little uncomfortable knowing that my sister is... you know?" he coughed, "So there are four clubs nearby, Nevermore and Zodiac are goth clubs, the Velvet Hammer- that's a gay bar, and DV8, just your normal old dance club." he said. @akumashioni

Micky felt for Quincy, his bond suddenly severing with his sister probably felt sad. Knowing she was "performing" right now must have been hella awkward. Micky decided to try and take his mind off things.

He smirked, "the Velvet Hammer?" He burst out laughing, "that has got to be the most hilarious name I've ever heard, we have to go there!" He grabbed his instruments and waited for Quincy to lead the way.

@MadameRedWolf

@Yewitz xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back