• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ) Life of a Werewolf

Who do you think should be Alpha?

• Luna

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Gabriel

• Pia

• Jasmine

• Marco

• Daisy

• Sam

• Starsky

• Logan

• Emilan

• Total voters
Geralt smiled brightly at the compliment,appreciating Dante for seeing the characteristics of a born leader on him. Not many people saw it like that,his father certainly never did. But the man who betrayed him didn't deserve Geralt's thoughts,let alone his love. He just hoped that one day he would have a Beta like Dante,to guide him towards the right paths.

"You...took a lost pup and raised him like your own? That's very generous of you. But I guess I shouldn't be surprised. If you weren't generous,I would be dead." He leaned in against his chair,still having a hard time to believe in Dante's stories. "They lost interest in
you? What is up with you wolves? They must be blind. If I had a man like you by my side,I would never let you go."

His smile was bright,but it diminished when Dante mentioned offering himself.

"Dante...I know it means a lot to you to help your pack. You're a great man. But you need to think about your own happiness as well. I'm sure you can make your pack stronger in different ways."

His head snapped up once Geralt stopped talking,remembering the Alpha of this pack.

"Oh,damn it. Dante,I didn't even ask the permission of your Alpha to be on their territory. That is such a dishonored act."

He tried to get up too quickly,forgetting about his wounds. But he soon fell back on the medical table,his face pale.

KaalysBR said:
Geralt smiled brightly at the compliment,appreciating Dante for seeing the characteristics of a born leader on him. Not many people saw it like that,his father certainly never did. But the man who betrayed him didn't deserve Geralt's thoughts,let alone his love. He just hoped that one day he would have a Beta like Dante,to guide him towards the right paths.
"You...took a lost pup and raised him like your own? That's very generous of you. But I guess I shouldn't be surprised. If you weren't generous,I would be dead." He leaned in against his chair,still having a hard time to believe in Dante's stories. "They lost interest in
you? What is up with you wolves? They must be blind. If I had a man like you by my side,I would never let you go."

His smile was bright,but it diminished when Dante mentioned offering himself.

"Dante...I know it means a lot to you to help your pack. You're a great man. But you need to think about your own happiness as well. I'm sure you can make your pack stronger in different ways."

His head snapped up once Geralt stopped talking,remembering the Alpha of this pack.

"Oh,damn it. Dante,I didn't even ask the permission of your Alpha to be on their territory. That is such a dishonored act."

He tried to get up too quickly,forgetting about his wounds. But he soon fell back on the medical table,his face pale.

" Well, I saw him and I knew that he was supposed to be mine. I'm honestly not that generous. If you ask around you'll find, I'm more stuck then anything" he said with a grin on his face."Don't be too sure about that tiger, you barely know me. For all you know they might of had legitimate reasons for not meeting with me. But thanks you for the compliment."

Geralt smile was something that Dante was getting lost until it started to fade. " Look my happiness come secondary to protecting and making sure this pack survives. This is a great pack that takes into hose in need. So if I can do anything to help it survive I will. But ill take into consideration your word Geralt."

"Dammit, will you calm down or going to reopen your wounds. You don't have the energy to go anywhere. I was the one to bring you into the land so it's my fault. I will take the blame and vouch for you with my alpha." with that Dante howled to Luna, trying to signal he needed to speak with her and anyone else nearby. "Dont worry, you got me here for now so you'll be fine." Dante said this with such confidence it was hard not to believe him. @Jasil

Last edited by a moderator:
Crimson had decided to go for a brief walk while he waited for the dish called pizza to arrive at Kate's home. He was sure to let her know before he left. Crimson walked around the territory aimlessesly. He felt as if he had been inside too long and needed to enjoy the lack of direction once more, as he previous nomad life had dictated.

It wasn't long before he caught the scent of blood. Lots of it. Some of it old and some of it fresh. It was a familiar scent as well. "Gywenever...." He says to himself softly. His rival. She had been injured pretty badly it seemed. Crimson looked up and realized he was in Gabriel's old territory and pieced together what happened in his head. They must have fought as a pack and taken her down. "Dammit...." He muttered.

Victor wasted no time hurrying to the cabins Luna now controlled, Gwen's scent only getting stronger as he got closer to the camp. He made sure to mask his scent with the earth before sneaking his way through the cabins and locating Gwen, locked in a cage and looking horribly battered. He approached the cage low and shook his head. "Gwen....wake up" he said softly. He reached through the bars and tapped her a few times. @Juju

Geralt nodded,staying quieter this time as he sat on the table. He felt defenseless,and his inner tiger was seriously considering the idea of trying to run away. But trying to shift would only cause him to pass out,giving even more trouble to Dante.

He pushed the stupid thoughs away from his mind. It was about time for him to start making decisions like an adult.

"I didn't really expect you to be perfect. No one ever is. Mating is about being able to love both someone's faults and qualities,so that you become one with your mate for the rest of your lives."

There was a tone of pain in Geralt's voice as he spoke,and he seemed to have abnormal knowledge about mating. But he quickly changed the subject,looking up at Dante.

"Nonetheless,I admire you for giving all you have for you pack. Just make sure to leave something for yourself as well."

He didn't want to be the reason of troubles between Dante and his Alpha,so he quickly tried to find a way to justify his stay,pulling the responsibility for himself.

"If everything goes well,I am soon going to be Alpha. I will offer an alliance for the Alpha of this clan. Together we will be stronger."

Felicity was out like a light, ticked up into a ball, even in human form. She had a small pillow pressed against her stomach, and her hair curtaining her face and soft features.

When Shaw climbed into the bed, she simply grumbled a little, and then fell silent, well, snored. Her snoring was light, but it was still there. Every now and again, she would tense up, her whole body shaking a little. But she would fix that by stretching somehow.

Subconsciously, her hand reached over to Shaw's arm, and she's cuddled it, pushing his hand onto her cheek.

@akumashioni

KaalysBR said:
Geralt nodded,staying quieter this time as he sat on the table. He felt defenseless,and his inner tiger was seriously considering the idea of trying to run away. But trying to shift would only cause him to pass out,giving even more trouble to Dante.
He pushed the stupid thoughs away from his mind. It was about time for him to start making decisions like an adult.

"I didn't really expect you to be perfect. No one ever is. Mating is about being able to love both someone's faults and qualities,so that you become one with your mate for the rest of your lives."

There was a tone of pain in Geralt's voice as he spoke,and he seemed to have abnormal knowledge about mating. But he quickly changed the subject,looking up at Dante.

"Nonetheless,I admire you for giving all you have for you pack. Just make sure to leave something for yourself as well."

He didn't want to be the reason of troubles between Dante and his Alpha,so he quickly tried to find a way to justify his stay,pulling the responsibility for himself.

"If everything goes well,I am soon going to be Alpha. I will offer an alliance for the Alpha of this clan. Together we will be stronger."

"Sounds like you have your own love life problems Geralt. It really nice to see how you look at mating. i really wish that i had something like but i dont think that is in my future. I really want to find a mate that loves me and accepts me like you describe but after two guys forgetting you its hard to be positive. But yeh i still haven't discuss it with my alpha so who knows i might find a mate before then." dante smirk at him. "i'm sure there has never been an alliance between a wolf and tiger pack. it will be very interesting My tiger." he quickly relieved he said My tiger and tried to corrected himself. "I mean tiger." he had a red blush on his face now.

Geralt's idea was that mating was created to be painful,even if it did go well. He had been purposely avoiding it after his last experience with love,but sitting there with Dante so close...he was starting to reconsider a few concepts.

"Dante,unless all the males in this world suddenly turned blind,you will find a mate soon. I see no reason for you not to do so. You are strong minded,decided,good looking...maybe a bit bossy,but that's part of the charm." A smile danced in Geralt's eyes as he spoke. "The man that you choose as your mate will be a lucky guy. And probably get my jealousy to."

He smiled once he saw the blush in Dante's face. The feeling of being called "my tiger" by this man was very enjoyable.

"I told you,Dante. My life is yours. So technically,I
am your tiger. Your pack seems to be composed of honest people,and I will be proud to have an alliance with them. Wolf or not."

Shaw simply lie there next to her, he had never felt so content.

He laughed to himself as she grabbed his hand and he lightly caressed her cheek.

He thought about the time they had spent together when they were young. He thought about how they first met, his father being the alpha, she was introduced to him as arranged mates. He didn't like the idea of being told who to bond with, but as he looked at her, he couldn't imagine it with anyone else.

He was hesitant to perform the mating ritual with her because his wolf form was so aggressive and uncontrollable, he would never forgive himself if he hurt her, but he was eager to bond with her. He felt conflicted as he thought about this, not wanting to risk it but too impatient to wait.

@xxbetaspiritxx

Felicity smiled at the tickling touch of Shaw's fingers brushing her cheeks. Tiredly, she looked up at him and then scooted closer, eliminating all possible space between them. Slowly, she clipped a few stray pieces of hair behind her ear, and began to think as she stared into those beautiful eyes.

She was trying to force herself to remember more. As much as she could. Felicity desperately wanted to remember more about Shaw, so much more. Or how they used to act and play together. Like when they used to play fight......play fighting! Her mind suddenly filled with a cool rush as she remembered once more. She remembered proudly pinning Shaw, and him having let her. Their parents chuckled at Shaw's kindness to embarrass himself so she felt a little stronger.

Quickly, she looked up at him, her eyes filled with intrigue.

@akumashioni

KaalysBR said:
Geralt's idea was that mating was created to be painful,even if it did go well. He had been purposely avoiding it after his last experience with love,but sitting there with Dante so close...he was starting to reconsider a few concepts.
"Dante,unless all the males in this world suddenly turned blind,you will find a mate soon. I see no reason for you not to do so. You are strong minded,decided,good looking...maybe a bit bossy,but that's part of the charm." A smile danced in Geralt's eyes as he spoke. "The man that you choose as your mate will be a lucky guy. And probably get my jealousy to."

He smiled once he saw the blush in Dante's face. The feeling of being called "my tiger" by this man was very enjoyable.

"I told you,Dante. My life is yours. So technically,I
am your tiger. Your pack seems to be composed of honest people,and I will be proud to have an alliance with them. Wolf or not."

"Well tell that to shaw." dante looked shock that he was actually confessing his feeling. he figured he let it slip might as well go for. "Shaw is this wolf in this pack, i had strong feelings for him and i thought he had the same feelings for me. Tyr love him and even went out to play with. sadly it seems that i cant complete with a she-wolf that he was arranged to be mated." he then thought about all the things he said "You see all those qualities in me and actually like them." he said with a smile.

"Well you don't have to be jealous of anyone because right now your one of the best guys i know." he kept his blush as he commented on his statement about him saying "My tiger". "i would really like having a alliance with your pack. that means are time together wont just be 2 weeks."

He returned her gaze, eyes filled not with intrigue, but admiration.

She was the strongest person he knew, having gone through the same thing as him without the perks of being a giant. He thought about his alpha blood, and rightful claim to their old grounds and pack.

No, that was behind him, he could never go back.

He playfully flicked her nose, remembering how that used to annoy her. @xxbetaspiritxx

Felicity smiled, but then that smile completely disappeared when he flicked her nose. Both her hands quickly shielded her favourite facial feature, and she squealed in playful disgust, quickly sitting up.

"Hey!" She protested, trying not to giggle as she punched his chest. "You know I don't like that. Don't you?" A smirk was plastered on her face. "Do it again, and I'll pin you like I used to when we would fight! I swearrrrrr!"

@akumashioni

Shaw laughed at her playfullness, his bare chest was solid and felt like punching a brick wall.

He weaved his fingers into felicity's and fell back, with her on top of him and his hands above his head, pinned down.

"Like this?" He feined an attempt at freedom and looked up at her smiling broadly.

The nostalgia factor was at play here, he felt like he was back home with her, he couldn't help but enjoy her being on top of him as well.

@xxbetaspiritxx

Geralt shook his head,finally understanding where Dante's fear of commitment came from. He couldn't imagine finding a woman that could take his mind off a man like Dante.

"Well,I've never been interested in women,so I can't speak for this Shaw friend of yours. He probably had a very strong call for someone else but...I can't imagine how anyone would be able to take their eyes off you for long enough to see another person."

He held Dante's hands on his,his enormous hands basically hiding the ones of the wolf.

"I don't want our time together to be so short either. I met you completely by chance,and yet I already see that you are an amazing,sensible person. Being close to you is the best perk of joining our packs in an alliance."

Felicity couldn't help but just grin at the playfulness of her partner, and when their hands were linked, and she was 'pinning' him, she couldn't help but notice how she was pratically straddling his waist, and so blushed, but just a little.

It was only then, however, that she noticed the impact of her hit on her fist and winced a little. Was she that strong? Or was Shaw's chest that strong. She had to guess it was his chest.

"I would've been able to pin you anyway," she smirked daringly, grabbing both of his hands within her smaller one and grinning wildly. She poked his cheek playfully. "You know I could've!"

@akumashioni

He attempted to bite her finger and agreed, "you've always had better technique."

He easily lifted up and wrapped his arms around her waist, looking up at her. "Wanna go for a swim tonight?" His chin reached her chest and his big eyes stared up at her longingly. If she loved water as much as he did, they would have a good time. @xxbetaspiritxx

Felicity smirked, sharply pulling away. "Tsk tsk," she joked. When his arms were wrapped around her waist, and they moved a little, she smiled. But, when he mentioned swimming, she froze up a little. "I-I.....I can't swim.." She frowned, blushing in embarrassment. Her eyes met Shaw's, and she couldn't help but stare into his eyes, admiring them. Suddenly racked with guilt, she added, "But, I'm sure I can learn. Can't be too hard, right?"

@akumashioni

Shaw looked at her puzzled for a moment, "it's easy, I'll teach you tonight!" He tightened his grip around her and nuzzled her chest. "Don't be embarrassed it's just something you gotta learn." He looked forward to being able to share a moment like that with her. He layed back down with his hands behind his head, "you're so beautiful felicity." He put his hands on her hips and gazed up at her intimately.

@xxbetaspiritxx

shadowz1995 said:
Crimson glances over to his mate and a small smile comes on his face. She was worrying and feeling guilty over him. He tried not to invade her privacy too much and didn't comment on it. He did blow her a little kiss and let the immense feeling of what he told her before they were mated resurface. "It was worth it for you Kate. I'd do it over and over if it meant keeping you safe." The feeling declared. The feeling of pride and love could not be more intense.
Kate smiled, eyes bright, reflecting her immense love for him as he spoke. Her cheeks gradually tinted a light flushed red. "You will never do it alone again," she cooed sweetly, her hand reaching for his across the table.

Reptilesandromance said:
Kate smiled, eyes bright, reflecting her immense love for him as he spoke. Her cheeks gradually tinted a light flushed red. "You will never do it alone again," she cooed sweetly, her hand reaching for his across the table.
(Girl goddammit lol now I either got to void my previous post or this one doesn't apply. Well just wait for a bit Mk @Reptilesandromance)

Good morning everyone! I hope you all slept well and have a great day. I'm going to be here for a bit, maybe about an hour. So if you'd like to RolePlay with me I'd be glad to!

Luna walked outside holding Inka. Her eyes red she began heading towards the clearing. Glancing at the cabins around her she felt helpless

Felicity smiled. "You'd really teach me?" Her eyes beamed happily and she pushed her hands gently against his chest to stabilise herself. When he called her beautiful, however, she didn't know what to say besides thank you. "I-uh....Thanks!" She pressed her forehead against his, but hers was leaning out slightly. "I suppose you aren't too bad yourself." She winked a little, very excited to be swimming. "What does one wear whilst swimming?" Her head cocked to the side, her blush only just beginning to vanish, and only slightly.

Her large, grey eyes watched him intently and contently as he spoke, and she couldn't help but feel blessed to spend the future with him.

@akumashioni

Valissa flinched feeling the anger and distress roll from her Alpha. she instantly stood, bowed, then she shifted and left through the open door. she waited in the shade of the trees for Nuuch. @Nuuchi

Quincy felt pain for Luna, but he didn't follow her this time, feeling she needed her space, after all she was the Alpha, she didn't need him tailing after her like a lost pup. he wandered, his single eye glazed in thought, he found himself loping down the stairs to where the Lion was caged. he was surprised to find that his paws lead him there. he sat with a huff, curling his thick off-white tail over his paws, and watched the Lion. the faint rise and fall of her heavily scarred flanks showed she lived. he waited for her to wake, watching her shallow breath. @Juju

Nuuch was confused as the last few moments were selfeshly bliss that he had forgotten of what was going on outside and why they were watching lunas pup in the first place, so he just followed suit without saying a word. He walks over swiftly to where Valissa was and nuzzles her slightly before looking back and hoping everything was ok. @MadameRedWolf

Users who are viewing this thread

Back