• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ) Life of a Werewolf

Who do you think should be Alpha?

• Luna

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Gabriel

• Pia

• Jasmine

• Marco

• Daisy

• Sam

• Starsky

• Logan

• Emilan

• Total voters
( xD the unthinkable!! Lol)

Shaw raised one eye at the movement and seeing felicity pressed up against the wall, smiled slightly.

He reached his arm around her waist and pulled her closer to him. His heart was beating quickly, he enjoyed the feeling of snuggling up against her. Without saying anything, he closed his eyes.

@xxbetaspiritxx

Last edited by a moderator:
Valissa laughed softly, "Bless you, little one." she purred at the child, "Your so cute." she laughed, and looked to Nuuch, " Maybe one day." she mused. she wondered if in this pack you still had to ask the Alpha for permission first. @xxbetaspiritxx @Nuuchi

Quincy shifted slightly, he had heard of Gabriel, he assumed that was Inka's father... his ears flattened as he watched, he wondered if Luna would take it to offense if he held the cougar down- he couldn't bear it if she was hurt. his eye flickered to the Cougars own solitary eye, the clear blue met the darkness of the Lion's. he felt a stab of pity for the creature that only knew hate. he noticed the regret there, even a twinge of fear maybe? "Luna." he said softly, his eye flickering to her, he saw the pain in her, at the mention of her fallen mate, "Are you, any better than her if you kill her?" he himself wanted to see the Lion killed for her transgressions, but the humanity in him that was left spoke of mercy, "She is a murder, do you want to be one too?" @Jasil @Juju

Nuuch startled slightly by the sneezes "goodness, bless your little heart" he said with a small laugh as he rubbed his finger gently on top of her head. Nuuch then blushed hearing valissas words. He wasnt sure if she thought about it too but he assumes it only natural for one to wish a family. He then smiles and kisses valissa softly on the cheek. "Maybe indeed sweetheart" he then watched grace and thought about what the pup would look like if they ever do decide to have one, and he just couldnt seem to stop smiling @MadameRedWolf @xxbetaspiritxx

MadameRedWolf said:
Valissa laughed softly, "Bless you, little one." she purred at the child, "Your so cute." she laughed, and looked to Nuuch, " Maybe one day." she mused. she wondered if in this pack you still had to ask the Alpha for permission first. @xxbetaspiritxx @Nuuchi
Quincy shifted slightly, he had heard of Gabriel, he assumed that was Inka's father... his ears flattened as he watched, he wondered if Luna would take it to offense if he held the cougar down- he couldn't bear it if she was hurt. his eye flickered to the Cougars own solitary eye, the clear blue met the darkness of the Lion's. he felt a stab of pity for the creature that only knew hate. he noticed the regret there, even a twinge of fear maybe? "Luna." he said softly, his eye flickering to her, he saw the pain in her, at the mention of her fallen mate, "Are you, any better than her if you kill her?" he himself wanted to see the Lion killed for her transgressions, but the humanity in him that was left spoke of mercy, "She is a murder, do you want to be one too?" @Jasil @Juju
Luna's paw pressed harder

"What's the difference than killing game?" She growled low, not considering Quincys words.

"Why spare her when she is only going to murder more innocent wolves? Why should she live? So she can kill my daughter? So she can kill you, Faolin, Kira, shaw, Valissa, Nuuch? Hell no." Luna felt her claws digging into flesh

(Haha, yessssss!)

Felicity was shocked to say the least when she found that Shaw's arm was wrapped around her waist, and that he was pulling her closer. A fiery blush lit up her cheeks, just to emphasise her feelings even more. She hadn't been this close to anyone, especially not anyone she was supposed to be bonded with.

Her ears were pressed up against his chest in their current position, so she could feel his rapid heart beat. Was it supposed to be that fast? Her eyes widened and she looked up at him with a worried expression. "Are you okay?" She whispered, but then realised he was asleep.

And then, when her gaze shifted to his chest, she blushed further, curiously studying the shape of his chest and stomach. That was new. He wasn't ever as strong as that a few years back.

@akumashioni

Valissa laughed, and smiled, she was sure if they had pups, they would definitely be white wolves. she loved how blue Nuuch's eyes were, so she would be very happy for them to have his eyes. she was lost in thought on their pups- if they were ever to come. @Nuuchi

Quincy didn't even try to stop her, he had no right, he hadn't lost anyone to the lion, so he just stood there next to her, his single eye sad as he saw the rage tearing through Luna. @Jasil

Deep in the woods, a large, bulky, black wolf was on the prowl, sniffing the ground, sniffing the big red paw prints left by a particuarly large canid.

He smiled.

He had Dane's scent.

He was going to find him.

And he was going to feed.

Nuuch feeling absolute bliss at the thought of his own pups. He looks up at valissa and at her bright red hair and her amber eyes which seemed to be endless. I dont know how i couldve gotten so lucky he thought to himself. "Can i get you anything my sweet?" He asks with a big smile so she doesnt have to disturb grace by moving. @MadameRedWolf

He wasn't totally asleep yet, and heard her question. Choosing not to reply.

He peeked down at her and saw that she was staring at his chest. "I trained really hard after I left.." His voice seemed slightly distant, was he tired or sad?

He smiled at her and flexed his massive arm, he had never really noticed until now how strong he had actually become.

He set his large hand gently on her cheek, "you've grown as well." He remembered her face before he left, and compared it to now.

She was a woman now, her childlike features present, but not obvious.

@xxbetaspiritxx

Felicity smile awkwardly, a little embarrassed that she had been caught staring. When he flexed his arm, she looked up in awe, poking his arm roughly. "You're very strong, Shaw." Her awkward smile soon turned to a genuine one, and even a little smug. He was very handsome, and very caring. Her was her mate. The thought made her smirk to herself a little out of pride and happiness.

When his hand touched her cheek, she placed hers on top, once again looking up at him before blushing deeply, making her cheeks burn. "I have? Well....I suppose you didn't recognise me when we first met again." She chuckled lightly, scooting over and placing her head on his shoulder.

@akumashioni

Rage was easy to understand, pain even easier. Both of which were seething from the Alpha female's wounds. She had seen it so much that they were like old friends.Claws tore their way into the soft flesh of Guinevere's neck, but she forced her body from flinching.

The hatred was visible in the alpha's eyes, but it was a familiar sight for the mountain lion. It was much more comforting than the odd look Victor had, or of that towering man named Shaw. It didn't cause a flicker in her resolve.

'Fear is for prey.' she repeated in her head. 'fear is for slaves... for the weak.'

By now the passage of air was blocked from Guinevere's lungs and she could see flickering shadows beginning to close in. She swore she could see the glittering eyes of unseen wolves, but they vanished when she blinked her eye. The mountain lion struggled in a futile effort to breathe, her eye becoming misty as she tried to keep it onto the wolf's face. Soon the sounds of the forest began to dim as well.

@Jasil

(sorry for being so late :o

I will be gone for a couple of hours after this. But you can just have the kitty pass out.)

Last edited by a moderator:
Juju said:
Rage was easy to understand, pain even easier. Both of which were seething from the Alpha female's wounds. She had seen it so much that they were like old friends.Claws tore their way into the soft flesh of Guinevere's neck, but she forced her body from flinching.
The hatred was visible in the alpha's eyes, but it was a familiar sight for the mountain lion. It was much more comforting than the odd look Victor had, or of that towering man named Shaw. It didn't cause a flicker in her resolve.

'Fear is for prey.' she repeated in her head. 'fear is for slaves... for the weak.'

By now the passage of air was blocked from Guinevere's lungs and she could see flickering shadows beginning to close in. She swore she could see the glittering eyes of unseen wolves, but they vanished when she blinked her eye. The mountain lion struggled in a futile effort to breathe, her eye becoming misty as she tried to keep it onto the wolf's face. Soon the sounds of the forest began to dim as well.

@Jasil

(sorry for being so late :o

I will be gone for a couple of hours after this. But you can just have the kitty pass out.)
Luna finally noticed the lion pass out and her paw lifted. Realization dawned on her and she sat, not moving. Her face twisted with disgust as she began dragging the cougar towards the main hall. Once inside she opened a basement door and dragged the cat down the flight of steps. Tossing the murderer into a special cage Luna had gotten a long time ago in case of rowdy wolves, she locked the door.

Turning, Luna went back outside and shifted to her bare human form.

Running straight to her home she scooped up Inka from Valissas arms and held her close

"Thank you." She said to the wolves and buried her face in her daughters light hair.

Shaw laughed at her comment, feeling embarassed for not remembering her immediately.

When she placed her head on his shoulder, he felt like he was at home for a moment.

This strange cabin didn't feel so strange with his mate lying beside him.

He kissed her lightly on the cheek before closing his eyes and actually falling asleep.

@xxbetaspiritxx

Felicity smirked, and when she felt his lips against her skin, she shivered a little. That was a first. His lips had burned through her skin, and it felt as if his lips were still there, now cooling against her burning blush. The cabin felt somewhat homely, but maybe that was just because Shaw was there, and it began to feel homely.

She opened her mouth to talk, but then realised he was sleeping. Softly sighing, she pulled a blanket over herself and her mate, quickly pecked him on the forehead and closed her eyes. After a few moments, although being extremely tired, she felt she couldn't sleep. What if something dangerous happened? She had to be alert to defend herself and Shaw if necessary.

@akumashioni

loyalwolf said:
Dante smirked to himself as the tiger seem to be fixated on his body. Dante found it flattering that some
appreciated his form but right now he had more pressing matters. Dante knows most shifters dont like being told what to do

by anyone but there alpha. still Dante learned that you had to be stern when it came to treating the injured.

"Is that kinda of you but what makes you think your body is useful to me at all." he retorted back with a smirk." in the state your in something tells me your body is pretty useless to me. then of course from your action i can tell your mind is that useful either." he laughs at his joke. "But seriously don't worry about this life debt thing. you dont owe me anything,as long as you follow my instructions and heal up. So tell me tiger, whats your name." he had to admit the tiger was incredibly fit and good-looking. Making Dante almost considered

his offer of using his body. (sorry had clas today but im done for the day. Yay!)
"Ouch. That was cold,Dante."

Geralt's tone was playful,but deep down he did feel completely useless. If his father and Alpha found him at this state,he would have to fight him while being wounded.

He would battle until his last breath,but that would be it. His last breath.

"My name is Geralt,healer. If an Alpha tiger appears here,give me up to him. He wouldn't attack your clan,not even him is dumb enough for that. He only attacks the defenseless. And He just wants me." Geralt seemed completely resigned about the idea. "It was good to meet you,anyways. You are obviously a good man."

He was sincere about that. Spending his last days with a man like this wasn't such a horrible fate.

Shaw slept for a few hours, waking up with a start. He usually woke up this way, jolted awake by a flash of something or other, he couldn't remember...

He looked at the spot where felicity was when he fell asleep. @xxbetaspiritxx

Felicity murmured a few incoherent things, calmly turning to Shaw and frowning. When she opened a single eye to look up st him, she softly frowned. He looked a little bewildered in her point of view. "What's wrong?" She asked, calmly wrapping her arms around him.

But before she knew it, her eyes felt very heavy, and so she closed them, still conscious, however. "You can tell me." She smiled warmly, stretching her legs.

@akumashioni

"Nothing.." He lied, she looked comfortable and he didn't want to disturb her with worry.

He gently climbed out of bed and headed outside onto the porch, sitting down with his feet in the grass.

It was getting later in the day and he was excited for the night time, he loved swimming at night.

@xxbetaspiritxx

Felicity simply nodded, too tired to question him. When he left, she took to cuddling the pillow instead and began to fall into a deep sleep, the best one she had had in months.

Her heartbeat slowed and she looked completely blissful, cocooned in the blanket and smiling, but only a little bit. She figured that Shaw would be okay, he was very strong and very tall, just as she had discovered earlier on in the day.

@akumashioni

Unbeknownst to Dane, during his sleep, he had subconciously shifted into his, rather fat, and completely naked human form.

When he eventually awoke, he screamed, as he looked down on himself completely naked. Hurredly, he ran behind one of the cabins, so no-one could see him. He needed some clothes, immediately.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back