• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ) Life of a Werewolf

Who do you think should be Alpha?

• Luna

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Gabriel

• Pia

• Jasmine

• Marco

• Daisy

• Sam

• Starsky

• Logan

• Emilan

• Total voters
Diana sighed with relief once she felt her mate approaching her,turning and embrancing Violet tightly.
"I apologize my sun and stars...I'm was unsure of what is happening."

He turned to her Alpha,still giving hesitant looks to the mountain lion. The beast was vulnerable,and would die if they attacked. Diana felt fear.

But no hate.

"My alpha,maybe...we can spare it? It's...vulnerable now."
Silently violet looked at Diana and smiled. Glancing around she waited until her Alpha made a move. Then the lion spoke. For a second violet thought the lion wanted to die. Silently she waited for an outcome as she sat watching her mate with loving eyes.
@KaalysBR

Kira headed to her cabin, not taking so much as a moment to even glance at Faolin as she stepped over the locket and trotted inside, her grey-white fur damp from taking a few moments to rest on wet grass. She went over to the fireplace and clawed down a log from the top of the wood pile beside it. Claws stretching, she sat down with the soft wood exposed to her and began making deep, rhythmic gouges in the wood to calm down. In the firelight, anger flared in her eyes- at herself, at her past- and her body remained tense.
Silently Faolin looked at her as she passed thinking intensely. She was damp and then she was inside. He followed without a sound slipping in before the door clicked shut. Watching her he could see the anger at herself and the past her body was extremely tense. This was when Faolin decided to move silently he walked to the kitchen and looked at the half full glass of water that was Kira's. It would do. He dropped a single drop of fireberry potion into the water. Fireberrys were tastless but they healed a lot of things and helped with a troubled mind. He then slipped out the window without a sound and walked to his cabin thinking knowing she probably knew he had been there.
@Moolock

VahkiDane said:
Unbeknownst to Dane, during his sleep, he had subconciously shifted into his, rather fat, and completely naked human form.
When he eventually awoke, he screamed, as he looked down on himself completely naked. Hurredly, he ran behind one of the cabins, so no-one could see him. He needed some clothes, immediately.
Shaw heard a slight yell and followed the sound, seeing Dane desperately trying to cover himself up.

"Here partner." He took his shirt off and gave it to the boy, "I got some shorts you can wear." He ran off back to his cabin and returned to Dane with some boxers and cargo shorts.

Last edited by a moderator:
"Thank you." Dane said, embarassed. He put them on. "Sorry, I'd usually have my own but they're back at my own camp."

Dane stopped for a moment. "I should...probably get going. Thank you, for saving my life, but I feel as if I don't belong here."

@akumashioni

Kira glanced over her shoulder, pausing with her foreclaw still deep in the wood. "Faolin," she muttered, flicking her ear. Glancing to the glass on the table, she sighed, "Nevermind," and returned to gouging the firewood. "Thank you."

@Lighthouse8477

Kira glanced over her shoulder, pausing with her foreclaw still deep in the wood. "Faolin," she muttered, flicking her ear. Glancing to the glass on the table, she sighed, "Nevermind," and returned to gouging the firewood. "Thank you."
Silently Faolin paused at the entrance to his cabin then sighed. He walked to Kira's cabin and picked up his necklace. Where to put it? Seeing a nail sticking out of the center of the door he hung his necklace their then walked to his cabin and entered. Walking to his bed he sat down heavily closed his eyes and cried in frustration. All his pent up emotions came flooding out as he just curled up in his bed sobbing loudly his body quivering with grief, pain, and regret.
@Moolock

Diana retuned Violet's look of affection,her expression a mirror of the one Violet carried. She allowed her mate to see the full scope of her feelings. Before she meet Violet,her world had been colorless. Only now her eyes were open to the beauty of this planet,and the beauty of her mate.

Diana sat by Violet's side,leaning against the woman with a small smile. The situations of the day were heavy,and she didn't wish death to the Mountain Lion,even if she deserved it. So she focused on her mate instead,not wanting to show her distress.

"My sun and stars...you don't talk much about your past. I assume your clan is gone...like mine. Were they destroyed?"

Last edited by a moderator:
Diana retuned Violet's look of affection,her expression a mirror of the one Violet carried. She allowed her mate to see the full scope of her feelings. Before she meet Violet,her world had been colorless. Only now her eyes were open to the beauty of this planet,and the beauty of her mate.
Diana sat by Violet's side,leaning against the woman with a small smile. The situations of the day were heavy,and she didn't wish death to the Mountain Lion,even if she deserved it. So she focused on her mate instead,not wanting to show her distress.

"My sun and stars...you don't talk much about your past. I assume your clan is gone...like mine. Were they destroyed?"
Shivering Violet looked at her mate then sighed. Softly she whispered, "It's not like that love." She shivered again then let the dam break in her mind as the memories flooded her mate's mind. The smell the death her mother with skin falling off her face the deathly look in her mom's eyes her mother's last words. "Honey you have to go before the sickness takes you as well remember I will be with you. The gods have preserved you for a purpose honey now go find it." Then Violet cried into her mate's body as she let herself shake like a leaf as she buried her head in her mate's fur as she thought. You are the reason the gods saved me Dianna." Then she continued crying.
@KaalysBR

KaalysBR said:
"Ouch. That was cold,Dante."
Geralt's tone was playful,but deep down he did feel completely useless. If his father and Alpha found him at this state,he would have to fight him while being wounded.

He would battle until his last breath,but that would be it. His last breath.

"My name is Geralt,healer. If an Alpha tiger appears here,give me up to him. He wouldn't attack your clan,not even him is dumb enough for that. He only attacks the defenseless. And He just wants me." Geralt seemed completely resigned about the idea. "It was good to meet you,anyways. You are obviously a good man."

He was sincere about that. Spending his last days with a man like this wasn't such a horrible fate.

" if you thought that was cool, then you havent seen anything yet. I am known for being very cold " he said with a small smirk

Geralt was s very nice name and Dante thought it matched the man in front of him. " I had to say that your name matches you very well G. But I'm still going to call you tiger. If you dont mind"

Now Dante just needs to find a time to introduce him to the pack and Luna. Dante really wanted Geralt to join the pack for some reason. "If a tiger come on this land and ask for you I'll tell him you died...that simple. Like I said I wasted a lot of energy and time on fixing you up so I'm going to make sure you live." Dante decided that the both of them could yous some food. "Alright so I'm going to prepare some food for us. I hope you don't mind chicken burgers."

Diana felt the full scope of Violet's sadness through the connection,tears falling from her eyes as she saw the images. Such pain...so many death...

She embraced Violet tightly,sharing her light with the white wolf. She caressed her fur gently,kissing the top of Violet's head.

"My sun and stars...as long as I live,you will never feel such pain again. I promise."

Diana had her own scars from the death of her pack,but she choose other memories to give to Violet. She showed her mate moments of pure happiness,like the first time she saved someone's life. She hoped it was enough to comfort Violet.

"My love is your love,your pain is my pain. We will heal each other,Violet."

---

Geralt wanted to protest against the idea,knowing how violent his Alpha would get if he ever found out the truth. But Dante didn't seem the type to give up once he made a decision. So he sighed with resignation.

"It doesn't really matter. As soon as I can stand,I will go after him. And one of us is going to die. But I am very grateful to you. I wouldn't be here today if you hadn't shown up."

He felt weirdly determined to know more about this man. A slow smile pulled his lips up.

"You can call me anything you like,wolf. My name sounds really nice in your voice. And chicken burgers...you just made life worthy again." He hesitated and looked at the ground. "I don't want to be a burden,Dante. I can help."

KaalysBR said:
Diana felt the full scope of Violet's sadness through the connection,tears falling from her eyes as she saw the images. Such pain...so many death...
She embraced Violet tightly,sharing her light with the white wolf. She caressed her fur gently,kissing the top of Violet's head.

"My sun and stars...as long as I live,you will never feel such pain again. I promise."

Diana had her own scars from the death of her pack,but she choose other memories to give to Violet. She showed her mate moments of pure happiness,like the first time she saved someone's life. She hoped it was enough to comfort Violet.

---

Geralt wanted to protest against the idea,knowing how violent his Alpha would get if he ever found out the truth. But Dante didn't seem the type to give up once he made a decision. So he sighed with resignation.

"It doesn't really matter. As soon as I can stand,I will go after him. And one of us is going to die. But I am very grateful to you. I wouldn't be here today if you hadn't shown up."

He felt weirdly determined to know more about this man. A slow smile pulled his lips up.

"You can call me anything you like,wolf. My name sounds really nice in your voice. And chicken burgers...you just made life worthy again." He hesitated and looked at the ground. "I don't want to be a burden,Dante. I can help."

KaalysBR said:

---

The look on the tigers face made Dante aware that he didn't like his idea. But he was glad

that accepted that Dante would not chance his mind and would make sure he got his way. so far this tiger seems to be smart then

he guessed.

Dante expression turned sad when the tiger said he was leaving. "You wont be healed up for another 2 weeks, but you don't have to leave if

you don't want. you can join this pack and live your life without the weight of anger or revenge. trust me i know that revenge can lead to some very destructive behavior and wont help you find happiness." Dante said this with a lot of foresight and wisdom but with traces of sadness in his tone.

he let out a laugh, something he isn't use to. " Well then ill call you tiger but if the tension between us is high ill call you Geralt. that way you'll be confused whether to be extremely turned on by me saying your name or terrified that im going to cause you extreme pain. I got to say i never met someone so froward before, its very refreshing." he started to cook the burger on the flat top. "I made your life worth live the minute i found you dying in the forest, Little tiger." he had a smirk on his face and a smug look on it as well.

"My love is your love,your pain is my pain. We will heal each other, Violet."
Looking at her mate Violet smiled then pulled her mate to her chest then licked Dianna on the lips deeply as she could in her wolf form as she whimpered lovingly and with need. She silently allowed Dianna's memories to wash away her pain as she cuddled close to her mate as she cried the rest of her emotions into her mate's fur. Softly she whispered, "Thank you Dianna you've made me so strong and happy." She licked her mate's neck then smiled shivering as she whimpered remembering her past then shook it off as she took comfort in her mate.
@KaalysBR

"Two weeks?" There was obvious despair in Geralt's voice now. But he tried to contain it. He usually wouldn't explain himself to just anyone. But Dante wasn't just anyone.

"Wolf...it's not only out of revenge. I
have a pack. My fath-I mean,my Alpha became a horrible man. He leads us into useless wars,he doesn't listen to anyone. I am the only chance they have. I can bring a better future to my pack. But I will respect your decision,if you say that I must stay put for that amount of time."

He was mostly worried about the pups of his clan. If something happened to them...he wouldn't forgive himself. He wondered what Dante's connection with revenge was.

He calmed himself at the wolf's joke,smiling as well.

"I can't promise that I won't
always be turned on by you,wolf. And seeing you cooking shirtless...you just made my life worth it twice." He loved the smugness in Dante's tone as he spoke. "I guess I have two life debts to you now. And I will love to pay it."

Geralt had a wicked smile as he replied,watching Dante cooking burgers. If he had to leave soon...he would certainly miss this handsome wolf standing in front of him.

----

Diana sighed with happiness as Violet cuddled against her body,wishing they could be even closer than that. She run her fingers through her mate's white fur gently,lingering so this perfect moment would never end.

"Violet...what do you think that should be done with the mountain lion? Do you agree with our alpha's decision to keep it locked? Or should we have killed it instead."

Diana was afraid of Violet's answer,wondering if her lack of will to kill could endanger the pack.

"I never...killed anyone. But I feel like I could do it. For Luna."

Her voice trembled lightly.

@Lighthouse8477

She finally could smell the scent of wood, linen, and the city as she came to her cabin. She ran to the door and stopped, remembering her current form of paws and shortness, and she placed her snout on the door sadly. She wouldn't be able to get in if she didn't change and she wasn't confident in her skills that hardly existed.

@KaalysBR

KaalysBR said:
"Two weeks?" There was obvious despair in Geralt's voice now. But he tried to contain it. He usually wouldn't explain himself to just anyone. But Dante wasn't just anyone.
"Wolf...it's not only out of revenge. I
have a pack. My fath-I mean,my Alpha became a horrible man. He leads us into useless wars,he doesn't listen to anyone. I am the only chance they have. I can bring a better future to my pack. But I will respect your decision,if you say that I must stay put for that amount of time."

He was mostly worried about the pups of his clan. If something happened to them...he wouldn't forgive himself. He wondered what Dante's connection with revenge was.

He calmed himself at the wolf's joke,smiling as well.

"I can't promise that I won't
always be turned on by you,wolf. And seeing you cooking shirtless...you just made my life worth it twice." He loved the smugness in Dante's tone as he spoke. "I guess I have two life debts to you now. And I will love to pay it."

Geralt had a wicked smile as he replied,watching Dante cooking burgers. If he had to leave soon...he would certainly miss this handsome wolf standing in front of him.

----

Diana sighed with happiness as Violet cuddled against her body,wishing they could be even closer than that. She run her fingers through her mate's white fur gently,lingering so this perfect moment would never end.

"Violet...what do you think that should be done with the mountain lion? Do you agree with our alpha's decision to keep it locked? Or should we have killed it instead."

Diana was afraid of Violet's answer,wondering if her lack of will to kill could endanger the pack.

"I never...killed anyone. But I feel like I could do it. For Luna."

Her voice trembled lightly.

@Lighthouse8477
"dont be so depressed, two weeks will give you time to train and come up with a plan for your next move. Because a smart alpha doesnt just go into a situation blind when he doesnt have to." dante said matter-of-factly. " if your father is that terrible of a man then i guess i cant change your mind.your pack is your family and knowing that someone could cause the death of them is a troubling thought. Especially knowing you didn't do anything to help them so i hope you can over throw him. But like i said before i recommend coming up with a plan and maybe seeing if you can get help from are pack."

"calm down there tiger, after all i just meet you not to long ago....dont be so cheeky. thanks you i found that me cooking shirtless is the best way to help my patients heal faster." he check the burger and saw they were cooked perfectly so he put them on buns and then on a plate for each. " you defiantly are the grown and tiger version of tyr. he going to have so much fun meeting you"

tetraboo said:
She finally could smell the scent of wood, linen, and the city as she came to her cabin. She ran to the door and stopped, remembering her current form of paws and shortness, and she placed her snout on the door sadly. She wouldn't be able to get in if she didn't change and she wasn't confident in her skills that hardly existed.
@KaalysBR
Alec felt legitimately intimidated by the smells of civilization,mostly because he had lived in woods for his entire life. His inner wolf wanted to flee,but he kept walking forward anyway.

Melanie jumped from his back,shifting to her wolf form. She jumped around with happiness,going to a bush.

Alec took advantage of that moment to change into his human form,pulling his pants up and walking up to Claire. He sensed something was wrong.

"It's still a bit hard to turn back,isn't it? I will help you. But only because you're gorgeous."

Alec lowered his hand and ran it over Claire's fur,using his human consciousness to call for the human inside herself.

@tetraboo

Luna felt exhausted once again. She wanted blood, more specifically Lions blood. But instead she sat on her couch cradling her daughter, mourning the death of her lost lover.

Silent tears streamed down the Alphas face, tears the cougar had reminded her she needed to shed. Hearing his name broke her heart and she gazed at Inka who looked so much like her father.

Only because I'm gorgeous? Idiot, she was blushing as she shifted back and her body shivered from the chill. She covered herself with an arm before opening the door. "You're welcome to come inside. Just treat it as a second home!" She grinned and walked in, happy to get her clothes back. She immediately headed for her room, excited to relax on her bed and get covered.

@KaalysBR

(I'm going to bed soon because I have to get up early tomorrow for infusions)

loyalwolf said:
"dont be so depressed, two weeks will give you time to train and come up with a plan for your next move. Because a smart alpha doesnt just go into a situation blind when he doesnt have to." dante said matter-of-factly. " if your father is that terrible of a man then i guess i cant change your mind.your pack is your family and knowing that someone could cause the death of them is a troubling thought. Especially knowing you didn't do anything to help them so i hope you can over throw him. But like i said before i recommend coming up with a plan and maybe seeing if you can get help from are pack."
"calm down there tiger, after all i just meet you not to long ago....dont be so cheeky. thanks you i found that me cooking shirtless is the best way to help my patients heal faster." he check the burger and saw they were cooked perfectly so he put them on buns and then on a plate for each. " you defiantly are the grown and tiger version of tyr. he going to have so much fun meeting you"
Geralt sighed,running a hand through his hair. He hadn't been thinking straight with his revenge. If he simply walked to his father without a plan,it would diminish the chances of winning and saving his pack. It was annoying to be told that he was being too impulsive,but he had to admit that Dante was right.

"You're right,of course. You should probably be right less often. People who are too clever piss me off." He smiled now,looking down at his plate. "But yes,I need a plan instead of simply walking blindly to him. I have one that might be suicidal,but also has a big chance to work." His voice sounded more determined now as he meet Dante's look. He had the posture of an Alpha as he spoke. "They deserve someone better than my father,and I will be that person. But I won't force my rule into them. I will only do this if the pack approves."

He had glances of his past now,of all the times he killed beings to protect his pack. Would the healer be disgusted by the amount of death he caused?

He sighed and returned his attention to the food.

"Pretty sure that shirtless Dante could raise the dead." He put the entire hamburger into his mouth,speaking with it half full. "Who is Tyr?"

@loyalwolf

----

Alec nodded and followed her inside,hoping the dim light inside the house would his blushing from seeing Claire's naked body. He was still extremely attracted to her,like in the first time they met.

He smiled wickedly and run after Claire to the room,grabbing her and dropping them both in the bed.

"I love this house. It smells like you."

(It's fine! Hope it goes okay <3)

@tetraboo

KaalysBR said:
Geralt sighed,running a hand through his hair. He hadn't been thinking straight with his revenge. If he simply walked to his father without a plan,it would diminish the chances of winning and saving his pack. It was annoying to be told that he was being too impulsive,but he had to admit that Dante was right.
"You're right,of course. You should probably be right less often. People who are too clever piss me off." He smiled now,looking down at his plate. "But yes,I need a plan instead of simply walking blindly to him. I have one that might be suicidal,but also has a big chance to work." His voice sounded more determined now as he meet Dante's look. He had the posture of an Alpha as he spoke. "They deserve someone better than my father,and I will be that person. But I won't force my rule into them. I will only do this if the pack approves."

He had glances of his past now,of all the times he killed beings to protect his pack. Would the healer be disgusted by the amount of death he caused?

He sighed and returned his attention to the food.

"Pretty sure that shirtless Dante could raise the dead." He put the entire hamburger into his mouth,speaking with it half full. "Who is Tyr?"

@loyalwolf

----

He saw how deep in thought the tiger and smiled at how he was able to take advise from other. not only that but also he was

able to admit when he was wrong. those are two very good qualities in a leader. Dante should his shoulder "Pissing people off and being is right is what i do. So if your going to be staying in this territory until your better, then your better get use to it."

"well if ever want my advise im more then willing to offer it. May i also suggest making an alliance with this pack for aid. after all your father's pack wont just let you walk into the land and kill there alpha so your going to need back up. On top of that sometimes an alpha had to do what right no matter if the pack agrees. you got to remember you will have to make tough choices and you alone will be to blame if it goes wrong." it strange to be talking able these kinda of things. he the son of an alpha so he knows how politics work but he hasn't ever used his knowledge like this both.

"If i could raise the dead, then i wouldn't be in this pack most likely. i would be with....Never mind." Dante snickered at his lack of manners " Tyr is my Pup, he reminds me of a mini wolf version of you. he sleeping right now but when he wakes you can meet him."

She shrieked and laughed as they tumbled onto her bed. She tried not to be too embarrassed since he had already seen her body, it was something she needed to get used to. On her bed, nude, and away from everyone else it seemed like they would end up mating... maybe multiple times. She blushed as she thought about it and her heart sped up, then she remembered Melanie was with them. The cute little wolf needed watching.

@KaalysBR

(Thank you cx I still have bruises from two weeks ago, but last week didn't leave any. Hopefully this time will also be a clean stick since my veins tend to blow..)

tetraboo said:
She shrieked and laughed as they tumbled onto her bed. She tried not to be too embarrassed since he had already seen her body, it was something she needed to get used to. On her bed, nude, and away from everyone else it seemed like they would end up mating... maybe multiple times. She blushed as she thought about it and her heart sped up, then she remembered Melanie was with them. The cute little wolf needed watching.
@KaalysBR

(Thank you cx I still have bruises from two weeks ago, but last week didn't leave any. Hopefully this time will also be a clean stick since my veins tend to blow..)
Brutal.

VahkiDane said:
"Thank you." Dane said, embarassed. He put them on. "Sorry, I'd usually have my own but they're back at my own camp."
Dane stopped for a moment. "I should...probably get going. Thank you, for saving my life, but I feel as if I don't belong here."

@akumashioni
Shaw looked at him puzzled.

"How could you know? You've only been here for a short time."

He clapped a massive hand on the boys shoulder, "give it a day or two, I won't stop you from leaving.. But it's a cold world out there for a lone wolf. Believe me." He turned and walked away, back to his own cabin.

He slid back in bed beside felicity, trying his best not to disturb her.

@VahkiDane @xxbetaspiritxx

Geralt was keeping all of Dante's words close to his heart,grateful to have someone listening to him and understanding his cause. He felt his gratitude to the man growing by the minute,and he tapped his hand lightly when Dante held his shoulder.

"I'm really happy to have someone putting some sense in my head. And I understand what you're saying about difficult decisions,I'm just...afraid that my pack will come to hate me like they probably hate my father." He took a deep breath,smiling a bit. "I'm always the one to blame when things go wrong. It's been so for twenty years. At least I have experience."

Geralt was observant,and he noticed how Dante changed the subject abruptly. He made a mental note to ask about that later.

"A pup? This is gonna be fun! I love children." Geralt stopped talking once the implications of Dante having a pup hit him. "So...if you have a son...you probably have a mate as well. Am I gonna meet him soon?"

He sounded disappointed,but not surprised. Of course a man like Dante had a mate already. He was handsome,decided,strong. The very idea that he could be interested in a tiger was ridiculous,and he pushed it off his mind.

----

Alec kissed Claire's neck as they stood by the bed,hoping to leave his mark into her. He could sense the light of Melanie in his mind,running around the bushes with playfulness. But he felt the lack of Claire's light as well,so he would finally be complete. He could see her,of course. But not as clearly as if they had mated already.

He wrapped his arms around her,burying his face in her hair.

"I can be patient...but you make me crazy,gorgeous..."

KaalysBR said:
Geralt was keeping all of Dante's words close to his heart,grateful to have someone listening to him and understanding his cause. He felt his gratitude to the man growing by the minute,and he tapped his hand lightly when Dante held his shoulder.
"I'm really happy to have someone putting some sense in my head. And I understand what you're saying about difficult decisions,I'm just...afraid that my pack will come to hate me like they probably hate my father." He took a deep breath,smiling a bit. "I'm always the one to blame when things go wrong. It's been so for twenty years. At least I have experience."

Geralt was observant,and he noticed how Dante changed the subject abruptly. He made a mental note to ask about that later.

"A pup? This is gonna be fun! I love children." Geralt stopped talking once the implications of Dante having a pup hit him. "So...if you have a son...you probably have a mate as well. Am I gonna meet him soon?"

He sounded disappointed,but not surprised. Of course a man like Dante had a mate already. He was handsome,decided,strong. The very idea that he could be interested in a tiger was ridiculous,and he pushed it off his mind.

----

Alec kissed Claire's neck as they stood by the bed,hoping to leave his mark into her. He could sense the light of Melanie in his mind,running around the bushes with playfulness. But he felt the lack of Claire's light as well,so he would finally be complete. He could see her,of course. But not as clearly as if they had mated already.

He wrapped his arms around her,burying his face in her hair.

"I can be patient...but you make me crazy,gorgeous..."

Dante was happy that someone finally appreciated his opinions and his way of thinking. Many times in other packs they would snicker and be angered with Dante because he was the voice of reason. "The fear of your pack hating you is very common. You just can't let that fear dictate how you lead. But from the looks of thing you'll be a mighty fine alpha."

Dante couldn't help but laugh at Geralt excitement about his Pup. It's always the big strong dominate types that seem to be the softest with kids. That's when he asked about his mate situation.

Dante got kind of sad when he talks about it. "No, unfortunately, it doesn't like anyone wants to be my mate. I had two guys that seem to really be interested in me, but then all of a sudden they just lost interest in me. I was planning on helping me pack creates an alliance by offering myself to another pack for an alliance." he didn't seem very happy or sure of himself when he talks

"But Tyr is my pup, but he isn't my blood. I found him in the forest. he was abonded by his mother so i took him in and now am raising him as my own."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back