• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ) Life of a Werewolf

Who do you think should be Alpha?

• Luna

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Gabriel

• Pia

• Jasmine

• Marco

• Daisy

• Sam

• Starsky

• Logan

• Emilan

• Total voters
She stopped mid-throw. "What about it?" She said finishing her toss.

"I'm not mad, I wasn't mad. I was scared. And shocked honestly. I think the only thing I would be angry about, is the fact that you did all of that, without my permission." Luna layed back on the sand and closed her eyes. If they went further down this path in this conversation she might have to tell him the truth, then she might cry. Better to keep her eyes shut so no one could see

Gabriel laid down next to Luna. He put his arm around her shoulder. "I just like you and really want you, Luna. I feel something for you. If I have to ask your permission, I will. But why were you scared?" He was worried she had gotten the wrong idea about him.

She looked at him "Because it was sudden, it was fast and somewhat forceful. And also I haven't been in love, or really experienced affection since I left my old pack. That didn't end well for me. So yea, the idea of being in love again is incredibly terrifying." She gave a short and sharp fake laugh, "Just my luck."

Gabriel now felt sorry for Luna. "I'm sorry. I just really....like you. I don't usually act this way. You're different for some reason." He wouldn't inquire about her pack. Just try and sooth her. Show he meant no harm.

Luna looked Gabriel in the eyes "well if your willing to let me have some input as to how things are going to work, I suppose we can try this, thing."

Sitting up Luna tried to get the sand off her back. "We need to avoid this morning ever repeating itself, so as soon as we are ready, we head out and mark the territory."

Jasil said:
Sitting up Luna tried to get the sand off her back. "We need to avoid this morning ever repeating itself, so as soon as we are ready, we head out and mark the territory."
Gabriel nodded in agreement. "Let's get breakfast," he said, standing up and brushing himself off.

Lane walks into what he thinks is the werewolves camp and looks at the two people talking.

Luna got up and started walking towards her house. "What? Was the granola bar not enough for big wolf man?" Luna laughed and opened the door. She never noticed the strange wolf in the camp.

Gabriel nodded. "I need some steak really. Nice fat steak," he said, watching Luna move her body. He likes the way she moved. He followed after, also not noticing the wolf.

"If that's what you want you'll have to go into town. I only have normal people breakfast things. We need to ask the others what they'd like." Luna moved to the kitchen

seeing that he was not spotted he slowly creeps toward the house that smells good from what he thinks is a meat of some kind. standing on his hind leg to see inside the windows he sees the two people he saw before.

"Oh shut up." She laughed. Pulling out some sausage and eggs she heated up the stove. She reached over and turned on the radio on the counter and went back to cooking.

seeing the sausage and eggs made his mouth water. he then moved toward the door and banged his head on it.

Gabriel sat down, watching Luna cook. He inhaled the smell. He was about to remark when something banged on the door. "What?" He said, confused.

Luna looked over her shoulder, "Probably Pia or Jasmine, mind getting that Gabe?" She turned back right before the sausages burned and took them off the stove.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back