• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Lawrence Academy

Kal dodged as soon as he could, but a claw grazed his cheek. As small amounts of blood trickled down to his chin he smiled, "You're good." His eyes turned bright red and shot out a concussive blast, only as strong enough as a punch to her chest.

((Hey guys, since Luna isn't on right now and I'm itching to join... would it be alright with ya'll? She seems to have just been accepting everyone... if not that's fine, just wondering.))

(Sorry already in a fight)

Haru looked at Sho. "We doing this the Sho way or the Haru way?" Sho looked at Torar. "We will make the first move." Haru smiled. "Haru way it is!" Haru dashed at Torar and got in a boxer stance. "I think I'll be nice and just use cross style." Haru put his right hand wrist going sideways against his left elbow his left arm pointing up. He threw a few punches.

LunaCrosby said:
(Its not really their choice wether you can join or not.
And you can once you create a character in the character sign up)
(I actually already have a character, the one you just accepted haha)

Tsuriko leaned against the wall of the gym, absentmindedly reading a book, not paying attention to what was happening around her. She looked normal, except the shadow she cast across the wall looked distinctly fox like.

She sneered slightly, as flirting voices reached her ears. She hadn't been in love since... she cringed, shaking her head to dispell the thought. That didn't matter right now. It wouldn't happen again.

As she eased back into her story, she didn't notice eight long, fluffy tails slowly emerging, till she was leaning, supported by them, in the wall. A moment after the eighth one emerged two white fox ears popped out and her human ones receded. A sudden noise from two fighters startled her, causing her to sneeze.

Her book fluttered to the ground as she fell to it on all fours in a puff of smoke, a slight wheeze came from the puff, and she stood there, as a distinct white fox with eight tails.

Maylen walked over to the boys, watching them fight. By practicing her power she sat on a cloud of shadows, crossing her legs as she watched the fight. Who would win? Haru and Sho, or Torar? Maylen just hoped that they would be equal and knock each other out, seeing that it would amuse her. She set her pale hands on her shadow seat, relaxing while focusing on keeping the seat levitated above the ground. Her distance from the fight was just enough to watch, and to her amusement Haru threw the first punch. 'Typical for him to do so... After this maybe I can talk to Sho. He's more agreeable to talk with than Haru.' Her dark blue eyes scanned both of the boys expressions. Who would be more determined about the fight? Guess she would have to see once they've gotten into it.

@Nenma Takashi @Kori Zanos

The first punch hit Torar and he snarled. "Ya didn't even lemme finish, kid!" He said, before pushing himself up onto his hind legs. His legs slowly changed to support his weight and his 'paws' became more like large, clawed hands. Torar then ducked his head down and thrust his body, elbow first, at Haru, in an attempt to knock him down.

(Thanks for the ping)

@Nenma Takashi

Tsuriko shook herself slightly, standing back up and resuming human form. She pushed her ears and tails in, picked up her book, and closed it gently.

Intrigued by the fight, she left the wall, her long dark blonde hair waving behind her. She watched as one of the fighters, in the form of a large cat, went from four to two legs smoothly. She jumped slightly, a single ear emerging, when the other fighter, who she recognized as a shadow talker, gave his shadow a loud command.

Torar lunged at Haru but froze and pulled himself back when he heard him yell. Torar flattened his ears to his head, as he did not like loud noises.

Tsuriko couldn't help but feel slightly upset at the disobedient shadow. "Come on, help him out!" she cried, shaking her fists and leaning in.

Kiclackian said:
Kal dodged as soon as he could, but a claw grazed his cheek. As small amounts of blood trickled down to his chin he smiled, "You're good." His eyes turned bright red and shot out a concussive blast, only as strong enough as a punch to her chest.
She couldn't dodge the blast to her chest. She was pushed back by the force of it. Went the smoke cleared she pounced at him again, except hanging on to his back.

Distracted by another fight, Tsuriko glance over to see a cat like girl clutching to a boys back. Her stomach clenched, would she have to fight, attending this sorta school?

Torar let out a grunt as Haru's fists hit him. He suddenly roared and grabbed Haru's arms, and shifted his weight, trying to throw his opponent to the side.

Haru got worried as he was thrown but was caught by Sho who pushed him giving Haru the power to smash into Torar sending them back.

Shunko smiled over at his new companion and said,"Well, I can become any animal I want...You name it, I can change into it!"

@Maxwelle

"Be a purple elephant," Elliot replied, clapping his hands. He waited diligently for Shunko to morph into a purple elephant, staring at him intently. He only blinked about once in the span of time he stared at Shunko.

@Isune

Shunko frowned a little and said,"I can turn into normal animals, I can't change their color or size unless it's a actual breed." He did however, turn into a simple grey elephant and patted Elliot on the head with his trunk.

@Maxwelle

Torar hit the ground hard. He pushed himself up, furious, (furryous) and dashed at Haru, on all fours, giving him an extra burst of speed. "You're gonna regret that kiddo, as he attempted to tackle Haru, jumping at him, claws extended. @Nenma Takashi

As the fight progressed, Tsuriko suddenly sensed some magic going on in another corner of the gym. She glanced over to see a grey elephant patting a student on the head. Drawn from the fight, which didn't seem to be getting anywhere fast, she turned into a ferret and bounded over. Smoothly turning back into the girl as she neared, not changing pace as she pet the elephants trunk. "Hey," she said, turning to the Shunko.

Elliot was enthralled either way. "Thats pretty cool either way," he replied with a smile. With curiosity on his face he reached up and touched the elephants trunk.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back