• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Lawrence Academy

(probably me)

Waking up, Nik saw Ally with her hands hovering over him. "Thanks. That was a pretty fun fight, I'm really not much of a fighter rather than a creator. In fact if it came down to it, I would rather help everyone else than be a front-line fighter." He said. "I'm wondering if I could maybe use my light manipulation as a weapon. I could probably focus it down into a laser using a separate focus. What would work best though?" Nik thought out loud.

"Well it was fun.. arnt you one of the boys everybody freaks out over?" She says and looks at him no, expression on her face

Shunko watched as another person entered the arena, and seemed to have chocolate. This peeked the crow's interest as he soon took flight once more and landed near Elliot's foot and looked up at the chocolate bar.

"Oh, hey! A bird." Elliot said, a smile coming to his face. He reached over quickly and picked it up like a child might with a doll, though careful enough not to hurt him. "You want some chocolate? That doesn't hurt birds right?" He pondered over this for a few moments before taking out a second chocolate bar and setting the bird and the bar on the ground. It didn't occur to him that birds didn't eat chocolate like a human would.

"People freak out over me? Well doesn't that make me feel better, and here I thought I was just that weird kid that sat in the back playing with rocks. But seriously, I want to start a new project soon. Basically for making weapons suited to everyone and even being able to compliment their magic." Nik said, a bit excited at possibilities

The crow soon picked up the bar with its beak and seemed to...grow. The bird soon became human, still holding the bar in his mouth. Shunko quickly ate a small piece of it and said with a smile,"Thanks for the chocolate!"

Elliot only blinked at Shunko, before smiling at him warmly. "No problem, bird person. Everyone deserves sweets." Although the term might have sounded offensive, Elliot didn't mean it this way. He glanced over at the seemingly dead guy... no wait, he got up... wounded guy and asked the boy, "So, what happened here?"

"Try putting a magic crystal in the blade or handle of a weapon that can absorb and use the handlers magic?" She suggested

"Bird person?" Shunko asked. He chuckled a little and said,"I can become a lot more than a bird..." He then looked over at the injured boy and said,"I'm not really sure what happened to him."

"That could work, like maybe with your power I could have a blade inset with two gems in he hilt. Either gem would absorb your magicks, and it could be activated to create a Light/Shadow blade. But I would have to find the right metal so it wouldn't be easily destroyed." Nik replied, thinking over how he could achieve it.

Shunko took a moment to look around. For a arena, there wasn't much fighting going on.

"Huh. Oh well," Elliot said with a shrug, eating more of his chocolate. It didn't really seem to matter to him either way. "And hey if not bird person then who?"

(@Wild Born coach's turn to attack, my post was on page 21-23, and I'm not sure, wish I could say)

Last edited by a moderator:
(Well, I'll be damned. I probably live at the opposite side of the world, not getting to go online the same time as you guys. What just happened? @_@ (really sorry for being MIA))

"Hm, no one's around." Maia muttered as her head passed through a wall. The classrooms she's supposed to be in was empty. 'Ah, I missed my first class... and I forgot what's next.' She glided through the building, still avoiding people, and looked around. 'Not the lab, not the field... oh, the gym.'

"Physical Education, now that's real useful for me." She flitted towards the roof of the gym and let her translucent head through, watching whatever was happening.

Wild Born]Coach created a blue active aura that was as strong as his will (which is pretty strong) forming it into a force filed around him [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/4903-flameintheroses/ said:
@FlameintheRoses[/URL]
(This reminds me of K project...)

Michael woke up, rubbing his eyes as he rose up from his corner. He looked around, somewhat confused as to what was going on. 'Whys everyone fighting...' he thought. Turning towards the students who weren't engaging each other, he considers asking one of them for answers, when he finally saw one of the students facing off against the coach...who was projecting aura!

"Hey! Coach!" Michael said, walking over towards the teacher.

Maylen shielded herself from the power that projected from the aura, her shadows disappeared since the time for them to stay was up. She fell to the ground, getting winded by her fall. Her brow arched slightly, causing a angered expression to form, only to be replaced by her laughter. "Nice move, but this match isn't over." She saw the boy approach the coach, and stopped what she was doing in respect of whatever he had to ask or tell the coach. "I'm going to take a quick break." She turned away, walking towards the water fountain. Every breath felt shortened due to her fall, and she lessened the quickness of her breath, replacing it with deep, long breaths. Before she returned she drank a small amount of water from the fountain, wiped her mouth, then returned to her spot of training in the gym.

@Wild Born

Michael glanced at the girl as she walked away, before returning his attention to the man in front of him. "Where did you learn to do that?" Michael asked pointing at the aura field surrounding the coach.

@Wild Born

@FlameintheRoses

Coach powered down and looked to Michael " I didn't need to learn I've always had and active aura "

'Always had it? Maybe he's....' "I wanna spar with you. And I want you to only use your aura."

@Wild Born

Maylen set her hand on her hip, looking a little bored of school but internally enjoyed it. She smiled at the boy, then returned her focus to the coach. "Shall we continue, sir?" Seeing that the guy wished to fight him, she shrugged it off. "You guys can have a go, I'm going to rest. Powers don't come free of charge, and I'm worn out from that fight." She waved to the two goodbye and went to sit down at a bench, next to a girl who was watching everyone else fight.

@ashlynn @Wild Born @Kalin Scarlet

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back