• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Lawrence Academy

Elisabeth looked around the gym for a partner her eyes landing on the only person with no partner

(Look out, Ladies and Gentlegerms, because a literal 'Hottie' approaches...and I'm not talking about the character ;D (Okay, I am talking about the character xD ))

Elisabeth sighed and nodded

He saw everyone had partners now and then he flicked his wrists hands facing the students and they where all transported to arenas orbs popped up where he could watch them and he said " Fight! "

"Okay, So I am just going to warn you now, Cover your eyes." Grabbing his bracelet, Nik changed it into a perfect glass prism. Nik then created a giant flash of light in all directions, (akin to maybe... flashbang level light?), Trying to blind Ally with his powers.

Torar turned to Haru. "The names Torar. My ma thought it was funny because it literally means..." His body began to grow and change, until a huge, silver tiger with long canines stood in his place. "Tiger. My name means tiger." He let out a thundering roar and his eyes fixed on Haru. "Shall we get started, then?"

"Woah, that's cool .... You know, I don't actually know your name. I'm Nik, and you are?" Nik said, introducing himself to the girl he was supposed to be fighting.

(I missed a lot didn't I?)

Maylen looked around, confused as to what was going on. When she glanced Haru and the other boy's name, she rolled her eyes, saying a comment that she was sure they wouldn't hear, but could care less if they did. "Quit being so ignorant..." She sighed, crossing her arms and practicing her ability while she waited for the others to fight. There was a desire that made her wish to fight, but a control in her that told her not to. A shadow hawk circled around her, only to land on her arm. It spread it's wings out and flapped them a couple times, then disappeared. She couldn't stand not fighting. "Coach, anyone that I can fight with?" Her eyes showed longing to exert her feelings through the pain of others. Although it may have seemed crazy, she didn't consider herself at all a psycho.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back