• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Lawrence Academy

He walked up to her and turned to her " Off! " he smiled which was weird since he was yelling the whole time

He nodded and kept walking when he got to Elisabeth he looked pleased " Now that is, impressive! " he walked around her entirely and poked around at certain muscles

Elisabeth stayed still her arms folded across her chest she didn't say a word and when he walked to Haru and did the same she watched

@Nenma Takashi

(just got back home)

Nik took off his jacket and got into the line. He took out a rock and began playing with it getting it to change forms and colors, until he decided to keep it as a thick iron wristband with a piece of obsidian set into it.

Sho got close and poked Haru to Haru pushed Sho away. "What are you doing?" Sho just looked at the teacher. "Just wanted to learn more about you." Haru looked away. "Dude that's gay." Sho shook his head. "No man it's you on you." Haru shook his head. "Shut up."

Torar got in line and happily shrugged is jacket off. In doing so, he revealed that he wasn't wearing a shirt underneath, so his muscles showed. Being a shapeshifter means getting really hot, so a jacket AND a shirt is too much. He thought to himself.

He finished looking them all over and went to the front of the class and said " Everyone will be executing a display of all of your special powers today so everyone needs to find a partner they are comfortable fighting with once you find them you will be placed in an arena, the only rule Don't kill each other! "

@ashlynn @FlameintheRoses @Lyxias @Alpha Ranger

Elisabeth stood where she was her arms folded she glanced around at everyone

Haru looked at the guy with his shirt off and put his arm around his neck and whispered to him. "I can tell you and I share the same kind of likings if you catch my drift so what do you say put on a good show for the gals split em 50 50 don't worry about Sho I promised him any cat like girls he's into that stuff." Sho blushed. "I like cats."

"Anyone want to partner up with me? There is some stuff I want to try out and I need someones help." Nik asked around so that everyone could here him. He had an idea involving a combination of his magicks, but he didn't know how well it would work.

He clapped once which echoed loudly " Hurry up! If you don't pick a partner now I'll pick for you! "

Elisabeth rolled her eyes and unfolded her arms she pulled her shirt down lower so her belly didn't show even though you could see every muscle on her body anyway

Torar eyed the guy who had out his arm around his neck. He gave him a cold glare and leaned before leaning his head in. "I like how you think, little man. Doesn't mean I will hold back, but I'll play your little game. If your shadow friend likes cats now, he might not when I'm done." He said said the last bit with a laugh.

((It just seems like everyone is ignoring what the teacher says when they get to fight and show off))

Haru looked confused before laughing Sho on the other hand put his hand on his chin. "Your power must have something to do with changing your form to animals or anything or cats if you say that."

"I'll be your partner", Said Nik, referring to the girl who appeared a bit bored in this class. He wanted to show off his idea, and if that girl didn't have a partner yet she would be perfectly fine. "Is that okay with you?" He asked her.

@LunaCrosby

Users who are viewing this thread

Back