• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Lawrence Academy

Ally looked at the boy blankly. Was he talking to her or was she getting herself confused. She waited to see what he would do.

"Well, I'm a teacher. I have to make sure I keep my students safe."

She said grinning.

"Go have fun now."

----------------------------------------------

Willow jumped on top of the basket ball hoop and sat there. Her nine tails waved behind her. She grinned happily. She's never felt more free.

Ally looked at the boy not sure if he was talking to her still but she went with it. When the boy was going to make the shot she smacked it out of the air before it went in.

(Don't worry about it I'll pretend ally wasnt on it)

An odd reflex made ally immedietly turn to the show. She quickly ran to block his shot when it would come.

(She played basketball alot when she was younger)

(To the show that's his nickname now the show)

Sho threw the ball without looking to the left and Haru caught it and jumped up for a dunk. "Dunk city!"

Elisabeth finished the song and turned off her phone putting it away she got up and watched them mess with baseketballs she looked to the door

(I guess I will play the P.E teacher?)

Haru landed and looked at her. "I thought I told you I said try and stop me well Sho is my shadow we count as one person Sho is me and I'm Sho but to keep it simple we go by different names." Sho nodded. "But I will agree we had you beat from the start but I will say your reflexes are quite good normally Haru doesn't get to dunk the ball."

"I like the shadow better" ally said and took the basket ball "anyways try this" she said and went to the middle of the court, she lined up her shot then tossed the ball in, surprisingly to others she made it.

(I think you'd be able to because I don't think anyone else will)

Haru gave the ball to Sho. "Show em Sho." Sho sighed and went to the middle and mumbled some stuff to himself then shot the ball and it went in. "Simple math."

Haru smiled but before he could say anything Sho threw him the ball. "Yeah Haru do it yourself." Haru got to the middle whilw Sho was next to the girl he turned to her and said. "You may want to duck." Haru threw the ball and it hit the back board bounced off the wall and almost hit Sho and the girl and came back and almost hit Haru who ducked the ball went soaring out of the gym. "As you can tell he's the muscle and I'm the brains."

The doors burst open and a man walked in he had a tag with his name on it, the P.E teacher " Alright everyone line up so I can get a good look at you! " he boomed

images

(Sexy P.E teacher, he is 25 but looks 17, the curse of the face of youth X3)

Elisabeth sighed she got up left her bag on the bleachers and walked to the line she stood there her hands in her pockets she was very tall for her age and had large toned muscles hidden under her jacket she flicked her hair out of her face looking at the teacher with her piercing orange dragon eyes

(He better not try taking away from Haru's harem!)

Haru pushed Sho a bit and laughed. "Jerk." Sho laughed. "Stupid." They got in line and watched the P.E teacher.

Ally jumped and mumbked a curse word under her breath. She lined up and looked at the teacher 'he looks young...' she thought.

Once everyone lined up he walked down the line and looked at them all and when he saw some of them had jackets on he said in his naturally loud voice " Jacket's off! "

Elisabeth blinked she hesitated to take her jacket then reluctantly took it off and tossed it to her stuff you could now see her large toned and scared muscles, from fights she had been in, that even showed through her T-shirt

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back