• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Lawrence Academy

"Thank you, dear."

Etain said smiling. She scanned the room and sighed. She noticed a girl doodling.

"How about you? Can you introduce yourself, sweetie?"

She asked, knowing she was a bit afraid of her.

Maia was getting restless inside the janitor's closet. It's been hours since she decided that she would scare whoever opens the closet. 'What time is it? I think I had classes today...' She thought as she floated around the cramped space. 'I want to scaaare someoneee.'

"Oh..um ok!" She stepped up to the front of the class. ''So um hi guys!" She gave a smile and small wave to the class. "I'm not very interesting....but here's three things about me. I can heal almost anything." To demonstrate she pulls out a small knife and slices off a good part of her cheek. She cringes a bit but continues with the process. She waves her hand around by her face and murmur's quietly, her face bleeding all the while. The skin regrows rapidly. About 20 seconds later her face is back to normal. She smile's. "See? Umm let's see....also I am from Scotland, notice the accent, in the middle of Skye, in a village. Third... I'm a halfling, elf and human. So that's about it!" She hurriedly sits back down and rubs her face where she healed it.

Glancing towards the girl who went up, "Oh shoot, she's the one I ran into this morning isn't she?" Nik thought. "Oh, that's pretty cool, and useful too." He said. And he did mean it. Nik wondered if the power would work on a long lasting injury such as a para/quadra plegic. "I should ask her about that later and see if she knows about any of that. Nik was interested in all his classmates powers and how they could be used in conjunction with his machines.

A boy named Corey walked up to the class nervously, he walked inside and smiled awkwardly and took a seat. Looking around at the classroom.

(sorry if it's bad I am pretty new to RP'ing)

'...I really think no one is coming.' Maia sighed and went upwards, through the roof of the closet. 'Should I go to classes? I'm dead anyway, so I don't really need to.' Despite this line of thinking, she found herself drifting towards the classroom, carefully hiding herself by passing through lockers and walls.

(actually, @Alpha Ranger when did you have it submitted and approved? It's not in the character signup section as far as I can see, unless you are in the wrong thread that is. Which I kinda suspect from your postings that you might be)

(Sorry guys I left you hanging!!)

Etain smiled and nodded at the girl.

"Thank you. Now does anyone else want to volunteer?'

Users who are viewing this thread

Back