• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Lawrence Academy

Elisabeth watched him introduce himself and she didn't show any emotion at all

Haru looked at the school with a huge grin on his face. "Well Sho here we are isn't it great think about it the friends we can make the girls we could date the fights we could win!" Haru's shadow grew and shaped into a boy but still was dark with just white holes for eyes. His mouth had sharp teeth. He shook his head. "While I will agree with making friends I can not allow you to use your womanizing ways." Haru laughed. "Oh Sho you know you can't stop me."

Torar walked in late, which for him, wasn't a surprising thing. He leaned on the wall nearest to the group and watched Nikolas introduce himself. When he saw the hologram, his eyebrows raised and he clapped loudly. "Now ain't that cool." He chuckled.

Torar stopped clapping and his smile turned to a frown. "Aw c'mon, I can't congratulate a guy on his cool contraption?" he said before smirking.

Elisabeth heard some guy clapping loudly and glanced over then heard a girl ask him to stop she watched them for a moment but looked away and didn't say anything she waited for the teacher to call on the next student

@Queen of Fantasy

Torar looked away from the girl who told him to stop. "Hmph, fine. Have it your way." He growled He sighed and looked ahead, noticing the girl who had been watching them.

Elisabeth made no sound she leaned back and waved her index finger in the air she watched her pencil spin on its side

Haru ran told his class Sho had reminded him how late they were and he got to the door bursting in proud. "Haru Senji but you can just call the Harem king!" Sho face palmed. "And here he goes again."

Elisabeth blinked and when the door closed behind them the pencil flew and embedded itswlf in the door between their heads and she got up walking over to go take it out she stood in front of them and said " Do not ever do that again " she grabbed her pencil and went back to her seat

@Nenma Takashi

Last edited by a moderator:
Torar couldn't help but laugh at both the kind who called himself the 'harem king' and even more that the girl had threatened him. "Maybe I was wrong about this place. It seems like this is gonna be a real riot!" He said, before having to cover his face from laughing.

Haru shut the door then busted in like he did befire even shouting the same thing. Sho shook his head. "You shouldn't have done that."

"Alright, alright. Calm down. Please go sit in your seats please. Thank you Nik, for your corporation."

Miss blight said closing the door behind the entering students.

"Anyone want to volunteer and come on up?"

She asked.

Elisabeth flicked her wrist and she levitated him brought him over to her chair looked him straight in the eyes with her piercing orange dragon eyes and said " Didn't I say not to ever do that again " she flicked her hand and he flew through the door

@Nenma Takashi

Last edited by a moderator:
"Excuse me miss!"

She called out to the girl with orange eyes.

"Since you are so persistent to make yourself clear, why don't you come up and introduce yourself. And afterwards you can sit down quietly and pay attention..."

She said crossing her arms.

Elisabeth sighed she got up and went to the front of the room she folded her arms and said " I'm Elisabeth Thorn, I don't tolerate stupid idiots pissing me off, yes I am a dragon and can control fire, shadows, levitate things and fly, this is my second year here " she huffed and went back to her seat and sat down she huffed and leaned back playing with her pencil again

Sho watched Haru fly threw the door then shook his head. "And you shouldn't have done that." Haru came back in and brushed some pieces of the door off him and looked at Sho and Sho sighed. "Go ahead I guess as long as you understand the possible problems it may cause. Haru walked over to the girls desk and grabbed it flipping the whole thing and shouted. "Haru Senji harem king Shadow talker I have a living shadow and can lift 50 tons nice to meet you!"

Elisabeth shadow traveled to the window sill and said " good for you Sunshine "

"EXCUSE ME!"

Etain screamed walking over to the boy and grabbing him the shoulder.

"I said sit down. Class is in session And you need to behave, or else you'll face the principal, and trust me no one, not even you hit shot, can beat him."

She said shoving him toward an emp desk.

"Now, I do not want any interruptions any more, or we will start school early. Hmm? I thought I'd be a nice teacher this year, but if any of you step out of line with large drama, I will not hesitate to break my kindness and replace it with pure rage."

Ally stood up and walked to the front "I'm Ally, I have dark and light magic. If you expect me to be all smiles and emotional... dont. I hate show offs so don't try to impress me." She said and sat back down

Users who are viewing this thread

Back