• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Kine Arts Of Magic High

Raven rolled her eyes. "Then get smart real fast." She grabbed his arm and pulled him away from the group and looked up at him. "I'm not.... safe. I'm not someone you should be around. I'm not someone who makes friends. So just... stay away." She turned and walked away from him, hugging herself slightly like she was scared.

Last edited by a moderator:
Dante sees she looks scared and decided to give her some space but calls out to her "hey raven I know you say your not someone I should be friends with but i already see a friend in you and you might say your bit safe but I've been around non-safe things most of my life so know this I am your friend so if you need me ill be here just say my name and ill hear it" he looks at her smiles a little

Dante watches her walk back to the group then he sighs to himself 'man my first friend at this weird school and she says she's dangerous I hope she comes around she was fun to talk to' he thinks to himself and walks over to the corner he was in and sat back down and looks up at the ceiling then uses the air to pull out his music and puts his earbuds in and began listening to his music

Raven sighed and turned out the other students talking. She sighed and pulled out her black and blue headphones. She put them on and turned on her music. Not loud but loud enough to where she couldn't hear anything else. It was a good way to escape, just get lost in her own thoughts.

She let her shoulders drop, relaxing a bit. Lucky lucky, coming across someone from her class so soon. Good luck was on her side this morning. Hopefully it would stick around until the day ended. "Same here, my name is Erline." She lifted her hand to brush a strand of hair behind one ear before extending it for a handshake. Now that Erline actually payed attention to the girl, she realized how much taller she was compared to her short acquaintance. The girl's head barely reached her chest. 'Oh, how cute.' She thought. A look of glee started to appear on her face before being covered up. It took most of her willpower not to reach over and pat the girl on her head. No need to offend anyone on the first day. "Is this your first year here?" As she asked this, another girl approached the group. She seemed a bit upset with that sour look on her face. Erline looked at her for a bit, but couldn't find anything to say about it.

((I'm a little confused about where we are too. ^ ^; ))

(okay... last time I was here we were all following Dyst @Bills352 are you on? If you are can you help us out here?) 
(or @wizard justin ^^")

Aspen nodded, looking up at Erline, "yup." She took Erline's hand for a second the let go. Aspen was happy that she'd meet some nice people, well, she thinks that they are all nice. Hopefully the teachers are nice too, she thought to herself, or else... she shook her head, not wanting to hear the rest of it. Aspen looked around and feels like she's surrounded by a group of giants instead of her classmates.

@Frelia

(( i think most of them are asleep >~< ;) )

(You can talk with Rune~)

rune had placed her head phones over her ears again and was humming along to her song.

Rune blinked and took off her headphones and chuckled, "Yep~ I love Arianna Grande. I dunno, something about her voice for me"

She chuckled nervously not sure what Raven would think

"I like her too. But I'm into more songs from plays or something I can relate to." Raven said. Finally someone who gets music!

Rune nodded and smiled, "Which musicals are you into? I personally really like West Side Story... But Annie is nice as well..."

Thinking she tilted her head to the side and sighed, "But Disney is my favourite. Most people say that it is childish but thier songs actually have some real depth to it. But then you can never go wrong with soundtracks... With soundtracks I have to say the Disney Tarzan soundtrack and the Lion King soundtrack are right up there..."

She then blushed and smiled nervously, "Sorry I babbled on..."

She must think that I am such a music nerd...

((Erline and Aspen were greeting each other, just now. Not sure about everyone else. Since we're all right next to one another, we could form our own little clique until the others wake up? xD ))

Happy to know she wasn't the only newbie here, Erline smiled to herself while listening in on another conversation going on between the girl she'd noticed earlier and another female. They were talking about music, from what she heard. That was something she could relate to a lot. With her magic being controlled by the power of her voice and all, Erline spent much of her free time listening to a lot of music and singing along. Whenever her friends wanted to go out somewhere, she always suggested karaoke. It didn't always end well, because of her wind powers getting in the way sometimes, but that didn't stop them from having fun. Thinking back on those fond memories, the awkward smile on her face grew larger without her realizing that she was still watching the two other girls nearby.

[QUOTE="Skylar Black]"No, it's okay. I totally agree. Although Wicked is my favorite musical." Raven smirked.

[/QUOTE]
Rune smiled happily glad that Raven didn't think she was weird, not that she would have minded...

"I love Wicked!" Rune smiled as she began to hum the song, bopping her head up and down she giggled as she hummed out 'Defying Gravity'

Dyst lead the class outside they were where he was going to run them through the 'test'. "Right class you now get to 'beat me up' if you can." Dyst said.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back