• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Kine Arts Of Magic High

" ..Thanks " Nyx said unimpressed, * If only I had a nickel for everytime somebody said that * she thought sarcastically. Wanting to get away as soon as possible she put the book back into her bag and got off the bench, finding some other place to kill time.

Rune looked at the school and sighed, she had tried to leave the orphanage early but she hadn't been able to escape all the crying children. Moving her head phones down to her neck she took a peak around and moved the straps of her bag back onto her shoulders as they slipped down. Taking out her iPod she stopped her music and nodded to herself. You can do this Rune! Fighting!

Jason saw everyone here but he didn't show any emotion he wanted to keep this speech normal. He used the wind staff to amplify his voice. "Alright everyone KAMH! We have high expectations for everyone to control their powers even if some have good control not even he has full control. This brings me up to another sentence, you cannot be able to use the others have because you would need to have the magic power in your blood. Like some has item magic, some summoning and others have destruction (not mentioning lost because it was lost). If you try other magic you will get severely injured or worse like death. So don't fail in class or you will have to go through punishments, Have fun your class is in 2 minutes!" He said smirked at his last comment to see if anyone would rush to the class or be late.

Rune heared the man speak and noted it down on her sketch book, I guess I will have to be careful not to fail any classes... She then thought, Did he say two minutes! Rune blinked and without running she calmly walked away to her class. Wait... What do I even have right now?

Justin sighed and got up then walked to class he kinda figured it would be in the gym which was the furthest away so he went there and sat down on the ground sighing.

Rune noticed some people heading to the gym and decided to follow. She wasn't sure if she was suppose to but there was no harm in doing so. Noticing a boy laying on the ground she wondered if she should introduce herself. Making her way to him she smiled and pulled her headphones back around her neck as she had placed them over her ears after leaving the hall from before. Pulling down her purple headphones she smiled at the boy holding her notepad in her hand.

"Um... Hello there. My name is Rune."

She had no idea if he would be in her class or not. She wasn't even sure what she was having for class for the moment.

Nyx was currently lost, after finding a place for some quiet she went inside the school. Never being in a place this big before, she was practically going around in circles. Hearing the headmaster's announcement she didn't want to attract attention and be late. So when a figure soon appeared in the distance she walked over and said " Um, Excuse me, but do you know where the first class is? "

He tossed Dyst his staff back and he sighed and walked over "Hey, you shouldn't be late you would want to have a bad reputation for a teacher." He said smiling then he gave a look that said 'don't show any mercy to the students'.

-----

Justin sighed he was a student to master his powers. He was told he was good and kindhearted but he wasn't believing it because he never thought he was kind.

Dyst caught his staff and smiled. "It doesn't effect me what my students think of me good or bad reputation either way i'm going to teach them and take them past their limits." Dyst then headed to his classroom and sat down at his desk waiting.

Jason knew some students were in the gym and he smirked then walked into the gym "You gotta get to class we don't start there"

-----

Justin was surprised and he started running to the class he didn't know he was in the wrong room and he ran into the class and made it just in time and he sighed.

Rune had already made it there and had sat down with her headphones over her ears again. Bopping her head to the music she hummed tapping her pen on the desk.

Elizabeth entered the school and headed to her first class. She sat down in a desk and took out her notebook. She stared working on an graffiti she wanted to make in her room.

Rune looked up at the girl that had sat in front of her and looked over her shoulder at the art being drawn.

"That's so good!"

She got up and stood beside the girls desk but then shrank back not sure if she was being rude.

Elizabeth looked at the girl behind her and looked at her with a confused face.

"Um.. thanks?"

It was a weird thing for her, not many people liked her art and the ones who did didnt like her.

Justin sighed he didn't want to fail but he didn't know what his teacher would do so he stood still and waited to see what everyone's reaction Is.

EmilyPower said:
Elizabeth looked at the girl behind her and looked at her with a confused face.
"Um.. thanks?"

It was a weird thing for her, not many people liked her art and the ones who did didnt like her.
Rune smiled and sighed slightly happy that the girl wasn't upset or anything. Taking her own not pad she pulled out a bunch of drawings all of mythical creatures.

"I draw as well but mainly cause of my magic."

Smiling happily Rune looked at the girls art, "OH GOSH! I am sorry! I haven't introduced myself. My name is Rune. Nice to meet you~"

Rune smiled happy to have made a friend and placed her headphones around her neck turning her attention to Elizabeth.

"Sorry if you thought I was being rude by kind of just talking to you like that with my headphones..."

She gave a smile and moved her stuff so that she was sitting beside the girl so that it was easier to talk to the girl

Jason sighed and walked into Dyst's room and looked at all the students "When are you planning to start the class?" He asked him @Bills352

Dyst opened one eye he completely forgot he had a class. "Now." He said quietly before standing up. "Right class take a seat." Dyst said walking away from his desk and closer to the first row waiting to see what the class would do.

After minutes of walking she was glad that there was someone nice enough to tell her directions. However she was already late, so she took her time before getting to the classroom. Once she was just outside the door she just stood there, nervous, as her sweaty palms were on the door knob. With a deep breath she gathered her strength and turned the knob, entering the classroom. Seeing that she was immediately greeted with a couple of stares she looked the other way with her head done. " I-I'm sorry for being late, I got lost " she said with a hasty small voice, giving an apologizing small bow to the teacher.

Being it his first day at the school, Sebastian found himself a bit lost in finding his way to his first class. He looked down at the schedule he was given, as if staring at it long enough would point him in the correct direction. "What a bother.. What about you, anything?" He turned and held up the schedule to the small, white horned dragon that floated alongside the Summoner. The creature blinked its eyes for a few seconds before it flew forward and led him down a hall and a turn, eventually stopping in front of a classroom door. Sebastian nodded his thanks, the dragon flying over to lay itself down on the boy's shoulder as he turned the handle and walked into the room. He said nothing, and instead made his way to a seat to sit down, leg crossed over the other as he waited for the lesson to begin..

Rune sat down and looked at the teacher waiting for him to start. Looking at the girl who had just entered she gave a small wave and a smile to her. a free seat beside her she motioned to the girl to come sit with herself and Elizabeth. It must be heard to come in late like that and have to have such a hard introduction... The most I can do is make her feel more welcome...

@Kyu

Nyx looked frantically around the classroom, most of the seats have been already filled so there wasn't much of a choice. But being indecisive as she was she didn't know where to sit until she saw a girl motioning her to sit by the one next to her. Not wanting to be standing in front of the room anytime longer she scurried to the desk hoping that the class would continue as if nothing had happened. Once she got all of her things to get ready for class she ripped a piece of paper and scribbled something down and handed the girl next to her a note saying Thank you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back