• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Isle of Mist

Evie's eyes grew wide at the sight of the bed. She had never seen so many pillows before. When Davorin climbed or rather fell into the coffin she couldn't help but laugh. Here it was the one thing about him that was vampire cliché, he hadn't done anything like a traditional vampire of legends that she had seen except this. The coffin didn't seem anywhere near as comfy as the bed but she was in no position to argue. Evie climbed into the soft bed, her body sinking into the pillows and blankets before slipping off to sleep.

@SirGrey

May and Raina look over to see yet another new face walk into the tent before Raider does.

"Umm... Do you think Edward's attack led to some sort of magical influx? I've been seeing so many strangers all day." May asked.

Raina shakes her head. "I've seen her roaming around before." Raina informs May, then both women look to Raider.

"Yes, you'll need to find them again. Unfortunately, this battle may have given the Winter Court opportunity to set up defenses in their new location. I have no clues as to where they would be, but I will leave it to you to find out."

"And this time, please do not be foolish enough to go on your own." Raina almost sounds annoyed as she speaks, though there weas a genuine concern for Raider behind her words.

@Trust @YoungX

Etna

"I am demon lord Etna, who are you all and when did you get here?" She asked, the prinnies now clustered around her outside the tent. "Back off!" She yelled, kicking one of them away and the rest shuffle back a little. "It's only been around 30 years since i was last here, you all must be new or something" she told them, a little annoyed that her used-to-be training spot was now taken up

latest

@YoungX @Crystal Cali

Last edited by a moderator:
Trust said:

Etna

"I am demon lord Etna, who are you all and when did you get here?" She asked, the prinnies now clustered around her outside the tent. "Back off!" She yelled, kicking one of them away and the rest shuffle back a little. "It's only been around 30 years since i was last here, you all must be new or something" she told them, a little annoyed that her used-to-be training spot was now taken up

latest

@YoungX @Crystal Cali
"My name is Raider, and I came here recently while I was fighting Belial at the 75th floor of hell. Didn't expect to meet another Demon Lord here. Nice to meet you," he says to her calmly while polishing Septentrion, his very large blade.

Etna

"Belial? Never heard of him, he was probably some phony if he died to a lowly human such as you." She told him, not worried at all about the weapon having been in countless battles before. The prinnies meanwhile had clustered around her again to peek inside the tent, their shiny penguin eyes glinting in the light, they were making sure not to go near Etna's legs this time

latest

@YoungX @Crystal Cali

Trust said:

Etna

"Belial? Never heard of him, he was probably some phony if he died to a lowly human such as you." She told him, not worried at all about the weapon having been in countless battles before. The prinnies meanwhile had clustered around her again to peek inside the tent, their shiny penguin eyes glinting in the light, they were making sure not to go near Etna's legs this time

latest

@YoungX @Crystal Cali
"Huh really? He was one of the highest order of demons. I suppose not all the demon lords know each other personally I suppose. Plus Belial is actually still alive. I was transported here somehow which ended the fight. Also I don't look like it, but I'm not technically human by standards." He said to her as he put away Septentrion after polishing it.

Etna

"Anyway, got any food? My prinnies will eat anything but we have been walking for a while, the things are bloody useless i tell you, a waste of space almost all the time" She asked while opening the flaps of the tent a little to reveal the rest of the penguins, about 6 including the one i had kicked who was now unconcious on the ground. "Feed us and i may consider not making a fuss over this spot" she smiled

latest

@YoungX @Crystal Cali

Trust said:

Etna

"Anyway, got any food? My prinnies will eat anything but we have been walking for a while, the things are bloody useless i tell you, a waste of space almost all the time" She asked while opening the flaps of the tent a little to reveal the rest of the penguins, about 6 including the one i had kicked who was now unconcious on the ground. "Feed us and i may consider not making a fuss over this spot" she smiled

latest

@YoungX @Crystal Cali
"We have some food at the Tavern if you want any. Has some pasta and all sorts of good food," he says to her. "I'll take you there if you want."

@Trust

May nods at Raider's explanation. "Come by my home when you are ready, Raider. I am going to see if I can find any clues that can help you find the Winter Court."

Raina slowly stands up, looking to May. "I may be able to lend a hand there. I know of many hidden passages on this isle."

May nods and the two of them head off.

@YoungX @Trust

Etna

"sounds great!" She replied before stepping back from the tent, picking up the unconcious penguin and carrying it along with her like a bag. "So, where's the tavern?" She asked when he had caught up. "And do you have cake?" She asked, her eyes seeming to glaze over at the thought of the sweet food

latest

@YoungX @Crystal Cali

@YoungX[/URL] @Trust
Trust said:

Etna

"sounds great!" She replied before stepping back from the tent, picking up the unconcious penguin and carrying it along with her like a bag. "So, where's the tavern?" She asked when he had caught up. "And do you have cake?" She asked, her eyes seeming to glaze over at the thought of the sweet foos

latest

@YoungX @Crystal Cali
Raider would nod at May and Raina, and would lead Etna to the Tavern. "The Tavern is right this way follow me. As for cake I think they also have sweets if you want. For a Tavern they sure can make a lot of foods," he says to her as he headed towards it.

@Trust

Angel looks at the new girl shyly, her hand on the pendant of her necklace as she quietly watches. She bites her lip and has an urge to say something but she doesn't know what so she simply sits on the ground, watching curiously.

@Trust @YoungX @Crystal Cali @elfattack

Etna

"That would be perfect" she said at the thought of sweets too, sparing a glance at the odd girl that seemed to be staring at her. "Who are you and why are looking at me?" She asked threateningly, before walking after the man with the sword, not bothering to await a response. The prinnies scampered sfter her, knowing Etna could very well let them starve if they took too long

latest

@YoungX @SparkyQuinn

Trust said:

Etna

"That would be perfect" she said at the thought of sweets too, sparing a glance at the odd girl that seemed to be staring at her. "Who are you and why are looking at me?" She asked threateningly, before walking after the man with the sword, not bothering to await a response. The prinnies scampered sfter her, knowing Etna could very well let them starve if they took too long

latest

@YoungX @SparkyQuinn
"Well here we are," he tells her heading inside the Tavern. Raider would ask for a nice Italian Chicken Parmesan, and a nice glass of water. "Have whatever you want."

@Trust

Etna

"i shall have cake, feed the prinnies whatever, it doesn't matter to me as long as they don't starve" she said as the prinnies waddled into the tavern, their little bags strapped to their chests shaking as the walked with an odd *clink* everytime they took a step. Etna grabbed her tail with a hand and began squeezing it gently in anticipation "I haven't had cake in forever!"

latest

@YoungX

Trust said:

Etna

"i shall have cake, feed the prinnies whatever, it doesn't matter to me as long as they don't starve" she said as the prinnies waddled into the tavern, their little bags strapped to their chests shaking as the walked with an odd *clink* everytime they took a step. Etna grabbed her tail with a hand and began squeezing it gently in anticipation "I haven't had cake in forever!"

latest

@YoungX
The cake and whatever else she ordered would be delivered to her. Then Raider would begin to his pasta, and would eat slowly. "So, Etna you've been here longer than any of the people here. What brings you here now of all times?"

@Trust

Etna

"New batch of prinnies" she told him, pointing to the penguins that were attacking the food ravenously behind her. "The old ones all exploded and now i need to train these ones up again" she continued before munching on the cake, an image of pure happiness on her face, eating with her gloved hands

latest

@YoungX

He sees that raider is distracted by a scantily clothed women and leaves to go see what the local forests are like

The forests are teaming with life like they had been protected by some thing. he kills a wild pig, he does not want to drag it all the way back so he looks and finds a cave to sit a slaughter the pig in but there is a large wooden door a little ways into the cave "hmmm" @Lithia @SirGrey

Evie woke up after a long much needed rest. For a minute she was confused as to where she was but the events of the night before came flooding back to her. Other than a slight headache she felt okay. Evie climbed out of the giant bed and tiptoed over to the coffin where Davorin slept. Still closed. She didn't try to wake him, she didn't really know how vampires and sleep worked. Maybe it was the same as with humans but she didn't want to take the chance that it wasn't and do something that wasn't good for the vampire.

She didn't want to brave the forest alone and she really liked it here so she began to explore around, looking at all the interesting objects Davorin had somehow acquired. Each item probably had a story to tell and Evie planned on asking him about them when Davorin woke up.

For a minute Evie thought she heard a strange sound but after listening closer she convinced herself it was just her imagination.

@SirGrey @elfattack

* the wood door looks like it got hacked down with swords* he walks down and after a while finds a large room with a bottle of whiskey and two glasses " the gifts of the dead" he says to him self he thinks. He sits down pours him self a glass and begins the gory work spilling blood every where.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back