• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Isle of Mist

Etna

"Thanks mr. Oh-so-cool human" she said sarcastically "i might see you round later, i think I'll go explore and see what your pathetic race did to the island" she smiled cheekily while walking back out again, her prinnies clambering after her. "Hey, you guys, consider this your training for the day, find your way back to the portal" she said with a wave of her hand, knowing full well the pri noes wouldn't be able to find their way without any luck. The prinnies ran off in the direction they had come while Etna walked around, inspecting the place before walking into a small dark cave, the smell of blood seeping out of it. "This place looks interesting" she said with a toothy grin, her echoes booming throughout the cave

latest

@YoungX @elfattack @Lithia @SirGrey

Last edited by a moderator:
Trust said:

Etna

"Thanks mr. Oh-so-cool human" she said sarcastically "i might see you round later, i think I'll go explore and see what your pathetic race did to the island" she smiled cheekily while walking back out again, her prinnies clambering after her. "Hey, you guys, consider this your training for the day, find your way back to the portal" she said with a wave of her hand, knowing full well the pri noes wouldn't be able to find their way without any luck. The prinnies ran off in the direction they had come while Etna walked around, inspecting the place before walking into a small dark cave, the smell of blood seeping out of it. "This place looks interesting she said with a toothy grin, her echoes booming throughout the cave

latest

@YoungX @elfattack @Lithia @SirGrey
He would see Etna off, and would then head to where Raina and May is. It would finally be time to plan to attack on the Winter Court, and get one problem out of the way.

@Crystal Cali

Strange, Evie thought, that was definitely a noise coming from inside the cave. She slowly crept around to where the noise seemed to be coming from. Her senses were well trained from her thieving days though she hadn't needed to use them lately. As she peered around the corner she saw what appeared to be a man carving up a pig. There was blood everywhere, Evie felt a little sick to her stomach at the sight of it. The man suddenly cursed very loudly cause Evie to let out a small yelp revealing her location. She rolled her eyes annoyed at herself for letting that happen.

@elfattack

He's up in a second he third and only pistol in his belt in his hand "who's there" he did not trust this place when he walked in

Evie stepped out into the room with her hands out in front of her to show that she did not have a weapon. "Can I ask what you're doing in here? Besides making a bloody mess?" she asked him calmly so as not to upset him.

Looking the woman over he saw she was unarmed "I'm sorry I thought no one lived here also think before you sneak up on someone who is armed" he said before holstering the gun and continued to slaughtering the beast.

Etna

"That's quite the bit of blood" Etna mumbled as she walked through the open wooden door. "I've seen worse though, this is nothing" she bragged with a mischievous smile.. "So, if i may be so inclined to know your names?" Etna asked, not exactly sure why she would need to know that but thought it a good way of being annoying and wasting their time. "I am Demon Lord Etna! Devourer of souls! Captain of the Prinny army! Beauty queen!..." She rambled on with numerous other titles she didn't have

latest

@elfattack @Lithia

"I can see that," she snapped, "And you're getting blood everywhere... and it's making me dizzy." She trailed off at the last part bringing her hand to her head. A little bit of blood was fine but this amount was really making her lightheaded. Her other hand gripped the wall and she squeezed her eyes shut against her better judgement.

Another voice caused her to quickly open her eyes. What was going on here? Why were people able to find this cave... those damn skeletons!

She was in too much shock and too dizzy to answer the newcomer.

He looks at the short barely clothed women "when I was young I was told story's of the great lords and lady's of hell grand being in ungodly armor" he says gesturing to the few straps of cloth she wears "with tails like axes that would cut a man in half without trying " he says gesturing to the wimpy tail she sports "o how the mighty have fallen If you are not lieing"

Etna

"Oh, i am a demon lord alright, I've lived long enough and killed enough people to call myself that" she told him, annoyed at the comparison between human myths and her. "I have killed

arch-angels, gods, humans and monsters, even other demons, pathetic human, the best you can do is kill a weak pig"

latest

@elfattack @Lithia

At the sight of the pig heart being ripped out Evie fell to her knees trying desperately not to get sick or pass out. "Must you do that here?" she said weakly.

He looks at and sees tusks "boar actually now that I look at the thing. I shot it from a distance and any one foolish enough to attack a demon lord in hell is pathetic but" he walks over to her a leans over to look her in the eye "this is not hell and here you will find men and women not fools"

He walks back over to the pig "if I do it out side it will attract beast who like the flesh of men" he says eyeing the demon. "Also wooden fey if I'm right I've fought and kill them before but it's not something I enjoy."

Etna

"I don't know what stories you have been listening to kid, but my powers are just the same whether i am in this dimension or not" she hissed back before noticing the wildly pale girl lying down in a pool of blood. "Hey, you should go help your girlfriend over there" i smirked, knowing that humans have the urge to help eachother especially when they are of opposite genders

latest

@elfattack @Lithia

He looks at the pale woman "not used to blood aye . not my problem because I'm almost sure this is not your home" he looks back to the demon "also your wrong if you think your just as powerful you can't summon demon army's at a whim here also you can be killed here much easier without the healing effects and magic that hell gives to its..." he looks at her for a second " omni gendered masters"

He places the heart of the boar into a jar he takes from his large game bag quickly sealing it. He continues to do this taking different cuts of meat,organs and the tusks into small sacks and jars and putting them in the bag.

Etna

"Why would i need a demon army for a man with a knife? And what do you mean by omni-gendered?" She asked still wondering about whatever healing affects and magic he was talking about. "The best we have in my hell is a healer, and we need to pay her to heal us so she isn't very reliable" she hissed, contemplating on attacking the human right this second

latest

@elfattack @Lithia

Evie wasn't sure how the man could know that this wasn't her home. It was actually the closest thing she had to a home right now since hers had been destroyed. "I do live here," she told the man. "And I am not his girlfriend," she said turning to the demon lord.

Etna

"That has gotta be the first believable thing i have heard on this island" she laughes as the girl said she wasn't his girlfriend. "This man threatens a wise young lady for no reason other than discrimination!" I hissed, followed by a short period of silence. "...I miss my prinnies sometimes" she sighed

latest

@elfattack @Lithia

"Who ever lives here is used to fighting this is a cave in the middle of a forest bears like cave you nearly fainted at the sight of blood" he says out of nowhere " that's how I knew you didn't live here"

Trust said:

Etna

"That has gotta be the first believable thing i have heard on this island" she laughes as the girl said she wasn't his girlfriend. "This man threatens a wise young lady for no reason other than discrimination!" I hissed, followed by a short period of silence. "...I miss my prinnies sometimes" she sighed

latest

@elfattack @Lithia
he looks at her for a good while "different hell" he says "the demon lords I talked about never missed anything that wasn't pain of mortals"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back