• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Isle of Mist

"and another thing you elven fu..." he looks over to see a small woman with a tail walk into town " when hunting a rabbit set a trap near it home" he grinned he then slipped into a near barrel. @Trust

Last edited by a moderator:

Etna

"D-did that guy just jump in a barrel?!?" Etna simply bursted out laughing, her demon eyes providing much better vision. "Hey! Barrel guy! I left your knife in the forest! If it's some sort of family heirloom, good luck finding it!" She laughed, doubling over at how hilarious it had looked. "I haven't laughed that much in years!"

latest

@elfattack

this was a bad idea he thinks plus the barrel contains un boiled water making it more slim then water. he gets out of the barrel brushing off the slime with his hand " I can still shoot you ,you realize " @Trust

Etna

"I've been shot before" she told him, still laughing at the completely soaked man standing before him. "It still hurts, but i doubt some measly human gun could kill me" she smiled, her tail gently waving behind her

latest

@elfattack

"my rifle is not mrasly " he growled "anyway that is not what I meant when I said shoot you" he said as he removed his gloves placing them in his pocket. "you see magic even fire magic has some very unpleasant side effects on demons" he said as a fire ball formed in his palm. @Trust

Etna

In a split second Etna was holding a rather large flintlock pistol up to the man's head while admiring her other hand. Not bothering to look at her opponent. "Whatever you say human, it would take mere seconds to shoot you, but i have a distinct liking towards you so i would rather not just so you know, not to mention i doubt it would do your reputation any good, as far as anyone else knows i am just a small girl with a gun, and i can be quite the actor" she said almost silently

latest

@elfattack

"If you don't mind my dear I think I shall go ahead." He said. "If you want I shall meet you in town perhaps by the tavern". He left with a swift kiss that turned into a rather long one. He then transformed into his bat form. Arriving at town he found a secluded area in town to turn back. He put his umbrella, sun is nightmare on the skin. As he wonders around town, his walk having a rather pompous stride to it, he sees a demon and a hunter. "Hm now I didn't know any better,I would say that demon and that hunter were the ones that broke into my home" he mutter to himself a smile forming on his face". The demon appeared to have the hunter at gunpoint. He decide to watch from the side. "How very curious" he said to himself in a whimsical manner.

@Trust @elfattack @Lithia

he bites the barrel and move the fire ball closer to her face and the fireball begins to twitch violently "the fireball in now unstable" he says "if I die it explodes taking us both with it like I said magic has unpleasant side effects on demons" @Trust

Etna

"Fine then" she said before kicking his arm with a highkick and going for a shot to the leg and hopping back. "I don't like being threatened" she hissed while noticing a half-demon a while away. "You here for my title too?"

latest

@elfattack @SirGrey

(It's unstable it goes off if I'm not controlling it so kicking me in the hand causes it to go off any way)

Etna

"Ow..." She moaned at her somewhat burnt leg. Quite surprised at how painful it was. "I need to start training again, there's no way a mere human fire spell could even scratch me. What are you" she hissed at him, not afraid or worried, just annoyed that he had hurt her

latest

@elfattack

Etna

"well leave me alone you half-breeded monster!" She hissed, having only been playing up until now, angry at his seriousness and causing her harm. "You really wouldn't like me when I'm mad" she said with a certain darkness in her tone, a certain scariness in her manner of speaking

latest

@elfattack

Etna

"I don't like you either so we're even." She retorted before walking away, finding the small group of prinnies lying around on the ground not too far from the town. "...bloody useless" she hissed before picking them all up in various ways, holding 2 in each hand and her tail wrapped around the other two. She awkwardly waddled back to the town and dumped them on the ground

latest

@elfattack

Watching the fight brought alot of joy to vampire. "Hm why fight when they will do it for you" he said smiling. With his umbrella still up, he wandered along the town. He passed the women know as Etna. He didn't say anything just passed her by. He down under the shade of a tree, putting his umbrella down. He took out a book. Though the intention wasn't to read it. It was just cover while he watched the people.

@elfattack @Trust

He limps over to the tree the man is under and sits next to him he takes out a bottle of whiskey belonging to @SirGrey and drinks a large gulp

Prinnies

The prinnies then got up into a small row of 6 and began bowing to their master in an attempt to say sorry, hoping not to infuriate her anymore than she already was given that they had spent their journey back to the underworld getting lost in the huge forest

prinny_can_i_really_be_the_hero_conceptart_9Dg0w.jpg

@elfattack @SirGrey

Users who are viewing this thread

Back