• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Isle of Mist

"I don't faint at the sight of blood. This is enough blood to drown in of course my stomach is turning," Evies said angrily. "When I kill things I don't make a mess like this, I spill as little blood as possible." It was true, though she had only killed a few times in her life, when there was absolutely no other option, she had barely spilled a single drop of blood.

At least the demon seemed to be on her side about this strange man. Evie stood up determined to keep it together. "You must have a lot of friends," she sarcastically said to the man, crossing her arms across her chest. It was a low blow but he wasn't exactly being kind to her either.

Etna

"Now why would i want the pain of mortals, you're all idiots and i despise you all but i really couldn't care if you were all in pain or not. Whether i would enjoy it or not is a different question" Etna smiled. "And I wasn't talking about her, I was talking about me" she told him. "You met her and couldn't have cared, then you met me and began insulting me you idiot!"

latest

@elfattack @Lithia

"Not many most of my freinds were my age and I lost them in a war against wizards who summed demons and made the dead fight for them in fact I killed a couple of them when they stood back up" he said in a neutral tone.

Trust said:

Etna

"Now why would i want the pain of mortals, you're all idiots and i despise you all but i really couldn't care if you were all in pain or not. Whether i would enjoy it or not is a different question" Etna smiled. "And I wasn't talking about her, I was talking about me" she told him. "You met her and couldn't have cared, then you met me and began insulting me you idiot!"

latest

@elfattack @Lithia
"I said what I said when you said you were a demon lord I apologize I was thinking of ether a deeper ring or a different hell altogether"

Etna

"Well, fine then. So, what are your names? I introduced myself so i think it only fair you both introduce yourselves" i said rather happily after winning the little dispute. "And just so you know, i AM the deepest ring of hell" i smiled, remembering the countless assasination attempts on my head in the past couple of days

latest

@elfattack @Lithia

Last edited by a moderator:
A man that could so easily kill his friends even when they were no longer themselves was dangerous. Evie thought that it was probably a good idea to stop insulting him. After all he had a weapon and she didn't and even if she did the girl didn't exactly know how to use one well.

"I'm Evie," she said flatly. The demon hadn't done anything to her and she wanted to keep it that way so she thought it best to answer.

"Kris mangold Sargent in the mage wars, gunsmith , and hunter" he said bowing in his chair putting his head a little in the pig.

"Say who does own this house" he said looking around at the expensive (and blood covered) furnishings .

Etna

"Well, hello" she said sternly, now bored that she couldn't bother this man anymore unless...

"Yoink" she laughed as the pulled the knife from his hand while he was bowing his head. "See ya in a bit" she giggled before fleeing through the open door

latest

@elfattack @Lithia

(I am going to sleep now, goodnight!)

Well at least she was alone again. Evie picked up the man's hunting bag and threw it out the door after him, wishing there was a door to slam. And at least no one had forced her to leave the safety of the cave.

After a little bit of chasing the woman he loses her and resides to go back to the tavern after he returns to get his hunting bag.

He grabs his hunting bag left outside the cave and decides to let them keep the remains of the boars corpse he goes to the tavern seeing the dragon out side to be a wyvern he decides caution to the wind he drops his rifle grabbing the blade behind his back and begins his charge shouting "dragon" @FrostRaven @Crystal Cali

Evan reacts to the scream and out of nowhere he jumps infront of him "what do you think your doing? the wyvern helped us he is apart of the forest. you kill it i kill you"

Evie, alone again decided she should clean up the mess made by the hunter. She wanted to give him a piece of her mind but he had been right earlier, she couldn't get through the forest alone. It was too dangerous for someone who didn't know how to defend herself very well. Though she was mad about it, at least no one had tried to harm her.

He is covered in boars blood with a boar he looks at you for a good long moment before throwing his blade into the ground and cussing loudly "FUCK why does everyone in this town love dragons" @FrostRaven

elfattack said:
He is covered in boars blood with a boar he looks at you for a good long moment before throwing his blade into the ground and cussing loudly "FUCK why does everyone in this town love dragons"
"This dragon helped us in the fight so leave him-" the dragons loudly grunts "sorry, her alone" he pulls out his Saxe "be careful of your actions because you're dealing with a Ranger"

he looks at him "your not the first ranger to stand before one of my family and tell him to be careful of his actions" he scowles "I was born in a house carved form the forest he protected"

The vampire awoke form his slumber.He didn't seem to have hangover vampire blood seems to give some relief from that particular discomfort. Pushing the lid of the coffin he awoke to he put on some new clothes. There were pretty much the same as before but with a grey tint. He went into his main room to find Evie cleaning up some mess. "What happened here" he asked with equal parts interest and anger.

@Lithia

Evie jumped a little when Davorin spoke, she was still a bit startled after the earlier 'guests.' "Well first a hunter came in here dragging with him his recent kill, and he just started carving it up without a care in the world of the mess he was making. Then a demon followed him in, probably because of the scent of all this blood." She gestured around to the mess she was having a hard time cleaning. Her hands were covered in the pig's blood from trying to soak up the mess with a rag. "I wanted to have this cleaned up before you woke up," Evie looked at the floor, she hadn't made much progress.

@SirGrey

"Its fine we I mean I can deal with it later" he sighed. Waking up to see blood is all over the rug was rather bothersome. "Look I'm gonna go outside for some fresh air, want to join me?" he asked "What did the hunter and demon want anyway?". On the way out he noticed the door, or lack there of. Today would be a long day.

@Lithia

"Fresh air sounds wonderful," Evie told him. She did her best to clean her hands with the rag. "I'm not sure what the hunter wanted at all, he seemed only concerned with himself... and then the demon. I think the demon just wanted to cause general chaos but she was nice to me. At first I was afraid, the hunter pointed his weapon at me." She shivered a bit. She was pretty brave but she wasn't stupid he could have really hurt her had he wanted to. "I'm just glad they're gone now," she told him.

@SirGrey

The ground had the signs of it. Even the air. War. Destruction. Death. Something had happened to the island. Above were airships fighting what would most likely be a pointless battle. Turning into a bat to get a better look showed an island was gone. Wiped out. Transforming back into a vampire with Davorin saying "humans always do fight other senseless battle, and it always leads to senseless destruction". He always did think of himself as above them as a higher creature. This was one of the reason. "Come on, lets see if anyone is around". He also hadn't forgotten the demon or the hunter. Seeing them again would be fortunate. For them.

@Lithia @elfattack @Trust

Etna

Etna yawned in boredom. "Why did that guy have to give up chasing so soon..." She whined to the air, wondering what she should do with the knife covered in boar's blood. She tossed it into a bush before walking back to the town. "Seems like that's where all the fun stuff is... I wonder what they would do if i set a building on fire!" She laughed to herself

latest

@elfattack @Lithia @SirGrey

Users who are viewing this thread

Back