• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Isle of Mist

May raises an eyebrow. "We certainly have had more people arrive by magic in the last couple days than I've ever seen before.... that's suspicious." May shrugs it off, and looks directly at the man with an air of confidence, though she still spoke in a soft and gentle tone. "I am May Graves, and as for the sky exploding, that's a long story, but basically someone made demands of me I would never be able to beat, so he's attacking the isle." she said rather bluntly.

@elfattack @SparkyQuinn

Evan lands next to raider as he slashes "need a lift?" he fires an arrow that nearly hits him and hit a guy close behind him "you can't get something big if we don't cut off the head we need to find Edward"

@YoungX

FrostRaven said:
Evan lands next to raider as he slashes "need a lift?" he fires an arrow that nearly hits him and hit a guy close behind him "you can't get something big if we don't cut off the head we need to find Edward"
@YoungX
"I suppose so, but Edward seems to be a cunning strategist. Just going there blindly is just gonna make us literal mincemeat... Well not really. My biggest concern are his anti-magic weaponry. It's preventing those with magic from being able to use it properly. We need to stop those first," he says to Evan.

*he look into the sky to see a dragon* "that looks like it belongs to my wall when it lands" he mumbles under his breath*

She wanted to ask about these 'incidents' but she was too distracted by his kiss. Never in a million years did Evie ever think she would be kissing a vampire. All her perceptions had been turned upside down. She kissed him back forgetting everything around her, not stopping until she needed a breath. She wondered if he needed to take a breath too or if he could just go on kissing forever if he wanted to. She didn't know all the specifics of vampires only the legends she had heard. Evie laughed out loud, "You are so very different from what I expected." She smiled up at him, "Tell me what it's like... to be a vampire?" she asked him curious and braver than normal due to her drink.

@SirGrey

elfattack said:
*he rolls his shoulder it makes a pop noise* "I guess that's reasonable by the way where am I"
Angel smiles, "Lucky too. Be thankful you didn't get too close to the fighting." She warmly jokes, as she looks at him, making sure he doesn't look too beat up or injured. Only seeing a few scratches, she bites her lip at the though of broken bones.

@Crystal Cali @elfattack

Last edited by a moderator:
May smiles sheepishly. "I am not trained in combat, but medicine I can manage. There are quite a few already in the fight, but we were outnumbered from the beginning. I hope that Raider or Raina can uncover some kind of weakness within the armada."

@SparkyQuinn @elfattack

Meanwhile... Raina and Elizabeth sat hidden under the balcony where Edward was, whispering.

"I'll get the kid outta there, you distract the guy with the gun," Liz ordered the forest queen.

Raina sighs.

"
Look, I know the kid... well kinda, I met him once before, but if someone he doesn't know tried to come up behind him, he might get all excited and shock ye with his lightening."

"Alright, you have a point," Raina nodded, and not wanting to argue any further, she climbed up to the top of the balcony. She pulls an elegant short sword from a sheath on her hip, and would press it against Edward's back. "Give up now. You have no where to run." she says in a commanding voice, while Liz hides close by and waits for Edward to take the bait.

@IkutoForever2222 @TheOutsideLookingIn

elfattack said:
*he rolls his shoulder it makes a pop noise* "I guess that's reasonable by the way where am I"
May responds quickly as she turns back to help the injured. "We call this place the Isle of Mist, because the fog that surrounds the isle never vanishes."

"Being a vampire hmmm" he pondered. In all his years he had never been asked that question. "Well a vampire does have elements of the legends, we are strong and faster then a normal human." He explained. "We can transform, though I can only do so into a bat". The drink hit him hard, his voice croaking. "You see much like a normal boring human like you, we vampires have to train our skills. "He mocked and explained. "I for instance use hypnotism and manipulation" he said a wicked smiling form in on his face. "Oh and of course we can drink your blood". He said showing the fangs. "But if you mean what it is like to be a vampire as a more personal matter, well it can be exciting and lonely, make you feel powerful and weak, above and below humans". He said even Davorin surprised at the complexity of his answer. Especially due to how he was about to pass out.

@Lithia

*he points to the sky at the dragon* "ima jump at it" he said with the sureness of someone form the frontier. @Crystal Cali

May looks up and watches the dragon for a moment. She notes that the dragon was not attacking anything on the ground, in fact it seemed to be more aggressive towards the ships. "The dragon does not appear to be of any concern for us. In fact, the way it is behaving, someone may be controlling it to fight against the ships. As such, it is best left alone. So, no you may not use my gunpowder to disturb it." she speaks in a very firm tone.

@elfattack

"a dragon is a wild beast with no ones concern but its own and as soon as it learn the ships to be a challenge it will come down here and kill us all" he says pretty sure of him self @Crystal Cali

"Hypnotism and manipulation," she said, "Do you use those very often?" He didn't seem to her like the type to do those things but then again to most people she didn't seem like someone who would steal your most precious possessions. The past was in the past for her though and maybe it was for him too. Evie's head was spinning and she wasn't sure her thoughts let alone questions to Davorin were even making sense anymore. She leaned her head against him thinking about his answers. They were very meaningful to her, things she hadn't considered. "Don't worry," she said, "You don't have to be lonely anymore. And I'm the powerful one remember? You said so earlier." Her smile lit up her eyes.

@SirGrey

elfattack said:
"a dragon is a wild beast with no ones concern but its own and as soon as it learn the ships to be a challenge it will come down here and kill us all" he says pretty sure of him self @Crystal Cali
May sighs, and turns back to face him. "Unless it was summoned by someone, in which case that someone has control over it. And since we do not often see dragons on this isle, it is highly likely that this dragon has been summoned. And since you are not a part of my guard, I cannot simply just hand over valuable resources to you on a whim."

"Well I have used them from time to time but that is what one has to do in the moment, I'm sure you understand" he said in a rather melancholic way. He rested his head on hers. "I guess you could call it evil but then again, I'm really tired" he said yawning. "Shall we be off to the land of dreams my dear?" he asked yawning some more. The alcohol had really taken its toll.

@Lithia

elfattack said:
"ill pay ya for it" @Crystal Cali
May snaps, speaking louder and more aggressive than before. "No! I do not care for your money, and so long as that dragon has it's attention fixated on the airships, I do not care what it does! If you are going to do nothing of use to me, then get out of my sight so that I may treat these injured men and women!"

he looks at may for a second *walks over to her putting his face not an inch form hers then reaches over touching the wounded person she was treating he is engulfed in a green glow and shouts as bone pops back into place and wounds clot this takes around 8 minutes*

@Crystal Cali

Users who are viewing this thread

Back