• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Isle of Mist

The seemingly happy and slight intoxicated vampire accepted her helping hands up. He nearly feel onto her when getting up. He might of had too much of the to drink. "Oh my hero how can I repay you?" He asked already knowing. He gave her a quick kiss. He tried to keep from blushing. Also him blushing, he must of been crazy or drunk, or maybe both. "Will that do?" he asked with some more of his old charisma back.

@Lithia

Angel looks up and is surprised by someone else, "oh," she says before she can stop herself, feeling awkward she quickly hides it. "Terribly sorry madam, you startled me. I didn't see you here. I hate to be a bother, but would you mind coming to check this? I'm not entirely certain I did it correct and would hate to be the cause of someone's suffering because I fumbled a knot or something equally as silly." Angel asks, gesturing to the patient's injury.

@Crystal Cali

Last edited by a moderator:
SparkyQuinn said:
Angel looks up and is surprised by someone else, "oh," she says before she can stop herself, feeling awkward she quickly hides it. "Terribly sorry madam, you startled me. I didn't see you here. I hate to be a bother, but would you mind coming to check this? I'm not entirely certain I did it correct and would hate to be the cause of someone's suffering because I fumbled a knot or something equally as silly." Angel asks, gesturing to the patient's injury.
@Crystal Cali
May looks over at the other woman who had been working on people's injuries. "It's alright. Here, let me see," she says in a soft voice as she moves over to the person Angel had been helping. May makes a couple adjustments to the bandages while saying "Be sure the bandage lays flat on the part of the body you are trying to wrap, never let it get tangled. If someone is in immense pain, the medicine in the clear bottles on the cart over there will numb it, all you have to do is pour a small amount over the wound. If someone is in need of stitches, please alert me. I may not be a nurse by trade, but I do know a bit about battlefield medicine." Though May's voice was soft, she spoke with confidence and authority. After making sure the bandages were on the patient properly, May moved onto help someone else.

[QUOTE="Crystal Cali]May looks over at the other woman who had been working on people's injuries. "It's alright. Here, let me see," she says in a soft voice as she moves over to the person Angel had been helping. May makes a couple adjustments to the bandages while saying "Be sure the bandage lays flat on the part of the body you are trying to wrap, never let it get tangled. If someone is in immense pain, the medicine in the clear bottles on the cart over there will numb it, all you have to do is pour a small amount over the wound. If someone is in need of stitches, please alert me. I may not be a nurse by trade, but I do know a bit about battlefield medicine." Though May's voice was soft, she spoke with confidence and authority. After making sure the bandages were on the patient properly, May moved onto help someone else.

[/QUOTE]
Angel nods, "I had quick training back home. Mother and father sent me to temporarily help the medics during a war a few years back. Honestly the stitching was no problem, the bandages was where I'd fumble." She looks over to the other girl and realizes she doesn't know her. "I'm sorry but I don't remember making your aquantience yet. I'm Angel Raelene Electra Acantha." She introduces herself and holds out her gloved hand politely.

SparkyQuinn said:
Angel nods, "I had quick training back home. Mother and father sent me to temporarily help the medics during a war a few years back. Honestly the stitching was no problem, the bandages was where I'd fumble." She looks over to the other girl and realizes she doesn't know her. "I'm sorry but I don't remember making your aquantience yet. I'm Angel Raelene Electra Acantha." She introduces herself and holds out her gloved hand politely.
May smiles as she turns back and faces Angel. "I am May Graves. It is nice to meet you, though unfortunate we had to meet under these circumstances. However, I am relieved that someone with some medical training has shown up in this time of crisis. We have very few healers on the isle anymore."

SparkyQuinn said:
Angel smiles and conversationally replies, "Nice to meet you also, and the circumstances seem to always have the possibility of being better. But honestly it wasn't great training though, very rushed they wanted to get us on the field as quickly as possible. They would tell us if we could only bandage it, then do so and let it for someone more experienced. I feel it was quite wasteful, instead of training everyone to be experienced enough to administer stitches or painkillers they were only showed bandages and if they knew more, great, if not they decided bandages are enough." She shrugs, not mentioning the special training she received because of her social class. She continues tending to the next injured person.
@Crystal Cali
May nods as the pours medicine onto a woman's open wound, then quickly grabs what she needs to stitch the wound shut. "I started training in battlefield medicine when I was quite young, and did not have such pressure, so I learned much. Still, I found my specialty was more in making the medicines than administering them, so after I had learned sufficient battlefield medicine, alchemy became my primary hobby."

[QUOTE="Crystal Cali]May nods as the pours medicine onto a woman's open wound, then quickly grabs what she needs to stitch the wound shut. "I started training in battlefield medicine when I was quite young, and did not have such pressure, so I learned much. Still, I found my specialty was more in making the medicines than administering them, so after I had learned sufficient battlefield medicine, alchemy became my primary hobby."

[/QUOTE]
Angel nods in understanding, "ah, that sounds better learning wise. Did you want to train when you started?" She looks down at the wound, focusing on wrapping it carefully but securely.

SparkyQuinn said:
Angel nods in understanding, "ah, that sounds better learning wise. Did you want to train when you started?" She looks down at the wound, focusing on wrapping it carefully but securely.
May thought for a moment as she carefully thought out her answer. "Yes, and no. I was eager to further my education, but battlefield medicine is not a skill I would have chosen for myself. However, given my position, it was necessary that I be trained. I realized that, and learned all I needed to know. Additionally, it was my study in medicine that lead me to the desire to learn alchemy, which is my true passion."

[QUOTE="Crystal Cali]May thought for a moment as she carefully thought out her answer. "Yes, and no. I was eager to further my education, but battlefield medicine is not a skill I would have chosen for myself. However, given my position, it was necessary that I be trained. I realized that, and learned all I needed to know. Additionally, it was my study in medicine that lead me to the desire to learn alchemy, which is my true passion."

[/QUOTE]
Angel tilts her head curiously but her eyes don't leave the injury, "Position?" She begins to ask before realizing it. She smiles and turns to her, bowing her head in resect, "Oh, I'm sorry, I didn't realize, your reputation precedes you." She turns back to the person in front of her and focuses back on the injury. "I am glad I didn't say anything rude," she laughs, "But anyway, Alchemy? What's it like?"

She giggled as they both stumbled a bit helping him up. It was a wonder that Evie managed to stay on her feet. "The drink was verrrry stronggg," she slurred with a smile. She was a little surprised when Davorin kissed her and then asked if it was a good enough reward. "I don't know it was a very difficult task saving you from the floor," she teased him. "What do you think? And is that a slight blush on your cheeks?"

@SirGrey

"Oh a mighty task indeed my brave her-Oh blu-blushing?" he stammered. If his foes could only see him now. He smiled at his charming companion. "Oh but what can I do to thank you my fearless hero" the vampire asked in a mocking tone. The drink was starting to take effect on him judging by the two near trips he had before he put his class down. The vampire for once was having some genuine fun.

@Lithia

SparkyQuinn said:
Angel tilts her head curiously but her eyes don't leave the injury, "Position?" She begins to ask before realizing it. She smiles and turns to her, bowing her head in resect, "Oh, I'm sorry, I didn't realize, your reputation precedes you." She turns back to the person in front of her and focuses back on the injury. "I am glad I didn't say anything rude," she laughs, "But anyway, Alchemy? What's it like?"
May smiles. "Yes, I was born into a noble home, though I don't worry much about formalities. As far as alchemy goes... I find it quite enjoyable. It's like magic, but you do not have to have any magical blood to use it. All you have to do is combine certain elements in a controlled situation to get certain results. Like making medicine, or potions that can dissolve things, or applying an immense amount of heat and pressure to a rock to transform it into another rock. If I had to sum it up.... alchemy is the art of testing the boundaries of the physical world and creating something new with the materials you are given."

[QUOTE="Crystal Cali]May smiles. "Yes, I was born into a noble home, though I don't worry much about formalities. As far as alchemy goes... I find it quite enjoyable. It's like magic, but you do not have to have any magical blood to use it. All you have to do is combine certain elements in a controlled situation to get certain results. Like making medicine, or potions that can dissolve things, or applying an immense amount of heat and pressure to a rock to transform it into another rock. If I had to sum it up.... alchemy is the art of testing the boundaries of the physical world and creating something new with the materials you are given."

[/QUOTE]
"Oh trust me, I know what noble homes can be like. You make Alchemy sound beautiful. Your love of it shows." Angel smiles and looks over at May's beaming face as she talks.

"Hmmmm," she thought, as he walked over to put his glass down, almost meeting the floor again. "Be careful," Evie laughed almost tripping herself. She sat down on the floor to stop the room from moving, "That's better." She patted the floor beside her, "Come sit with me and tell me a secret, a really good one and that plus the kiss will be the reward. I did after all save your life," she exaggerated. Evie was smiling more right now than she had in a long time and it felt really nice.

@SirGrey

SparkyQuinn said:
"Oh trust me, I know what noble homes can be like. You make Alchemy sound beautiful. Your love of it shows." Angel smiles and looks over at May's beaming face as she talks.
May nods slightly to Angel's statement as she comes up to another person in need of stitches. She pours the numbing solution on the wound and begins to work. "They can be very strict, though my father was a good man. I do feel like I had a good life, though I know not everyone was as lucky as me."

Evan looks at the battle "shit not doing to good" he runs into the forest and disappears for awhile. he then flies over the town square on a wyvern "don't worry the cavalry is here. Thank you my friend of the forest" he rubs the dragons head and turns to the ships "Face me you coward. you hide behind machine, so i will have to force you out!" he screams. As he flys by ships he fires arrows while standing. "Whoho!!!"

(this is just to level it out cus its kinda looks impossible)

Raider would be in the sky decimating enemy airships one by one as he slashes by and hopping to the next ship. "This should shift the tide," he says as he keeps on slashing.

elfattack said:
*pops into existence about four feet in the air and lands on his stomach about 4 feet from may and angel* "ow" he says @Crystal Cali @SparkyQuinn
Considering that there were flying steampunk ships in the sky, May automatically assumes this person fell off of one of them. "Ah!" she says, rushing over to the one who fell, still carrying the numbing potion she had been using to treat the injured. "Who are you? How did you get here?" she asks, stopping before she gets too close to the man, just in case he was one of the crew of the flying ships.

*looks over to see a person quickly puts a hand on his side healing his broken rib, he stands up* "names kris and I'm thinking magic." he states bluntly "who are you" looks over to the other person "fine thanks for asking" @Crystal Cali @SparkyQuinn

He sat down beside her on the floor. "A secret hmmm" he pondered. "Well the reason I came to this Island was that my family banished me from there household. You see I had some 'incidents' back home, so they cast me out of the house hold and the family" he explained in an oddly melancholic. It was most likely the alcohol letting him say this. "Oh and of course" He said giving her a much more passionate and lasting kiss. Again most likely due to the alcohol.

@Lithia

Users who are viewing this thread

Back