• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Isle of Mist

May nods. "I assume that someone would have to get onto the ship they are stored on, though determining what ship would be quite the task, though..." May pauses, looking down she seems to be counting something on her fingers, then looks back up to Raider with a slight smile. "It's entirely possible he may only have had one. To buy, or even to steal enough gunpowder to make something that would create a blast large enough that could be felt over the entire isle is difficult to say the least. To have more than one is improbable."

@YoungX

@YoungX[/URL]
Raider would think about what she said and would make sense of it. "That's very probable yeah. Still we should still be wary since Edward has an armada at his command. We don't necessarily know what he's truly capable of. Plus he threw some sort of weapon at me that... well I'm not sure but I think it's an anti-magic grenade or something. I could feel it tangling with my enchantment spells earlier. He's not an opponent to take likely."

@Crystal Cali

YoungX said:
Raider would think about what she said and would make sense of it. "That's very probable yeah. Still we should still be wary since Edward has an armada at his command. We don't necessarily know what he's truly capable of. Plus he threw some sort of weapon at me that... well I'm not sure but I think it's an anti-magic grenade or something. I could feel it tangling with my enchantment spells earlier. He's not an opponent to take likely."
@Crystal Cali
May nods. "Given that you have fought him already, you may be able to come up with more ideas than me. Ultimately, it is Edward whom we need to defeat to derail this attack. Most wars end when the commander of the troops has lost his life. I would assume that Edward is somewhere in the midst of battle, so you will need to find him. Use whatever means you see fit, I do trust your judgement. If you need any resources, I will be happy to provide what I can."

Evan runs past the building they are in. "damn you Edward" he yells and starts rapidly firing enchanted arrows that glow gold. That does a good amount of damage to some small ships causing them to burst into flames.

Last edited by a moderator:
YoungX said:
"Gotcha and to think I just found myself here only about yesterday." Raider would then formulate on a plan. "I'm going to assume that Edward is on the biggest ship they have, and that is where I'll probably go. Though I'll need to prepare myself first. Magic can work on Edward, but he has plans for that I assume. Thankfully magic isn't my strong suit anyways." What Raider would need is probably to go about this using half of his real power. "Magic will only get me far, but I don't suppose you have an answer to anti-magic do you? Not like I'll need it, but just in case."
@Crystal Cali
May grins. "I might," she says. "It depends on what kind of effect you are trying to create with your magical substitute."

Killua snuck outside, not wanting to be caught. He needed to get some fresh air. He turned on his "sensor" it enhances his ears and sight so he can see movement.

[QUOTE="Crystal Cali]May grins. "I might," she says. "It depends on what kind of effect you are trying to create with your magical substitute."

[/QUOTE]
"Well I need something that'll allow me to block Edward's anti-magic inventions," Raider would say as he would get ready for battle.

Supermegabrenda2 said:

Ammax

"That's messed up."

He said, scratching the back of his head.

"I mean, for anything the guy could be a killer."

He said, glancing back at the Tavern.​
There had been a lot happening. There was an exploision and there ships in the sky what the heck was happening? Forgetting the fact she was angry at the tavern owner she looked at Ammax. "Hey I think we better find the others and see whats happening."

animegirl20 said:
There had been a lot happening. There was an exploision and there ships in the sky what the heck was happening? Forgetting the fact she was angry at the tavern owner she looked at Ammax. "Hey I think we better find the others and see whats happening."

Ammax

Ammax grumbled.

"Alright."

He reached out for her hand.

"I can take us there very quickly."

He said, clicking his tongue as he looked up at the... Boats?​

"Yep." She took his hand ready to go.

Supermegabrenda2 said:

Ammax

Ammax grumbled.

"Alright."

He reached out for her hand.

"I can take us there very quickly."

He said, clicking his tongue as he looked up at the... Boats?​

Ammax

Ammax held her soft hand, and he felt her energy pulse. Hm. He took a step foreword, both becoming lightling fast mist in the air. They soon appeared where the people were meating.

"Oh wow."

He said, looking at all the people.​

Supermegabrenda2 said:

Ammax

Ammax held her soft hand, and he felt her energy pulse. Hm. He took a step foreword, both becoming lightling fast mist in the air. They soon appeared where the people were meating.

"Oh wow."

He said, looking at all the people.​
"Whoa." Maria blinked at how fast all that just happen. "How did you...." She noticed May and Raider who had caught her attention. "Hey guys what's happening? There have been crazy stuff going on." She then realized she was still holding Ammax's hand. "Oh um sorry." She said blushing slightly. She then looked toward the others.

@YoungX

@Crystal Cali

IkutoForever2222 said:
Killua spied on the group of people in front of him. "hmm?"
Evan looking for may and them found someone spying on them. he grabbed his shoulder and turned him around "what do yo think your doing, can't you see the war going on" he points at the ships

Killua was scared by the sudden person and electricity sparked off him. "I was just wondering what the commotion was....besides....this war isn't for me....my father could kill everyone in one hit"

IkutoForever2222 said:
Killua was scared by the sudden person and electricity sparked off him. "I was just wondering what the commotion was....besides....this war isn't for me....my father could kill everyone in one hit"
"well your father isn't here so you have to fight, and if you don't these pirates are going to destroy the island. they might kill you they are well armed so this is everyones fight now" he notices the electricity. "you can help this fight greatly here touch my bow and arrows." he holds them out

FrostRaven said:
"well your father isn't here so you have to fight, and if you don't these pirates are going to destroy the island. they might kill you they are well armed so this is everyones fight now" he notices the electricity. "you can help this fight greatly here touch my bow and arrows." he holds them out
Killua went lightning mode and touched the bow and arrows. "what does it do?"

YoungX said:
"Well I need something that'll allow me to block Edward's anti-magic inventions," Raider would say as he would get ready for battle.
May nods, though she frowns. "Ah, that's a bit harder to achieve. You see, I'm an alchemist. I can make solutions that effect physical objects, but as far as magical spells.... I'm not exactly skilled in more mystical magics."

the arrows start sparking and laughs "storm arrows, it should mess with their power, meanwhile since you have that power try destroying the ships. if you can take me up there" the arrows turn blue. he starts firing rapidly.

FrostRaven said:
the arrows start sparking and laughs "storm arrows, it should mess with their power, meanwhile since you have that power try destroying the ships. if you can take me up there" the arrows turn blue. he starts firing rapidly.
Killua smiled evilly, he wanted to go on a kill spree. He focused his powers and then suddenly there was a lot of him. "alright"

"Most likely some pointless people who are fighting over something pointless" he said drinking his wine. The vampire didn't like...most humans. "Don't worry though my dear, this little stronghold should hold, though skeletons did break in so..lets hope" he said laughing towards the end. "Besides Evie no one I would rather be besides in a earthquake then you" he said moving closer towards her. He had a smile on his face. Surprisingly it seemed like a rather genuine smile.

@Lithia

Users who are viewing this thread

Back