• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Isle of Mist

Theflamre said:
*the skeleton follows closely* @YoungX
He would look to the skeleton and say, "You should go check up on the villagers and report back to your master. I'll take over from here. Don't worry," he says as he would go with May to Raina.

Theflamre said:
"my master is guarded by another skeleton and surrounded by the dead he is safe you are not I will follow" @YoungX
"Like I said don't worry about it. I'm pretty powerful myself. You should go help the villagers then," he would say to the skeleton. He wasn't sure why he was so keen on following him, but he would at least reassure him he could take care of himself.

YoungX said:
"Like I said don't worry about it. I'm pretty powerful myself. You should go help the villagers then," he would say to the skeleton. He wasn't sure why he was so keen on following him, but he would at least reassure him he could take care of himself.
"to be honest I wish to know what we are doing as soon as we are doing it" said the skeleton @YoungX

Theflamre said:
"to be honest I wish to know what we are doing as soon as we are doing it" said the skeleton @YoungX
"Well don't worry about that. For now me, May and Raina will come up with a plan. We'll relay it to you guys once we're done. For now you should go help the villagers since they can't defend themselves. I'm sure you can do it," he says to the skeleton.

YoungX said:
"plus he is look for you and the leaders my master is safe as long as I don't attract attention to him he's fine" @YoungX

Theflamre said:
"plus he is look for you and the leaders my master is safe as long as I don't attract attention to him he's fine" @YoungX
Raider would have a bit of a suspicion about this skeleton. He was TOO eager to help him. Maybe it was just him, but something doesn't seem right about this whole affair to begin with. In any case, he would have to think of something for the skeleton to do. "I see. Though there is one thing you can do for me. Can you go check on Elizabeth, the pirate queen? I need to know if she is alright."

YoungX said:
"Well don't worry about that. For now me, May and Raina will come up with a plan. We'll relay it to you guys once we're done. For now you should go help the villagers since they can't defend themselves. I'm sure you can do it," he says to the skeleton.
"I don't think he cares about the villagers as long as they don't fight him and if they do three skeletons aren't going to be able to stop him" @YoungX

YoungX said:
Raider would have a bit of a suspicion about this skeleton. He was TOO eager to help him. Maybe it was just him, but something doesn't seem right about this whole affair to begin with. In any case, he would have to think of something for the skeleton to do. "I see. Though there is one thing you can do for me. Can you go check on Elizabeth, the pirate queen? I need to know if she is alright."
"I have another skeleton he will go hey maybe I can make it so you two have constant contact" @YoungX

Last edited by a moderator:
May looks nervous at the suggestion of leaving. "U-umm d-do you know where Raina is?" she asks as she hesitated. @YoungX

No one had seen Raina sneak onto the flying ship, so likely no one knew. Raina had done some damage to the flying ships around her, but the one she hijacked took the most damage, and was falling to the ground. She steers it so that it hits the beach outside the pirate cave, where the pirates are all standing around, livid at the disgraces they see in the sky.

"Bloody damn disgraceful birds! GO TO HELL!" Liz was raving.

"Would you like to send them yourself?" Raina asked.

Liz turned, surprised to see the elf queen standing behind her. "I can't fight those damn things! I wouldn't even know how to operate one!"

"You can operate a cannon, can you not?"

"Of course."

"That's all I need." Raina ran back to the trees, and using a grappling hook, she would board a ship, and rid it if it's original crew by flipping it over, just like before, then gently land so that Liz and her crew could enter. NOW they were truly fighting on equal ground. Raina took more chances, and with the help of Liz and her crew, were able to put an even bigger dent in the number of flying ships.

Crystal Cali]May looks nervous at the suggestion of leaving. "[COLOR=#5900b3]U-umm d-do you know where Raina is?[/COLOR][COLOR=#5900b3]" she asks as she hesitated. [/COLOR][URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/33454-youngx/ said:
@YoungX[/URL]

No one had seen Raina sneak onto the flying ship, so likely no one knew. Raina had done some damage to the flying ships around her, but the one she hijacked took the most damage, and was falling to the ground. She steers it so that it hits the beach outside the pirate cave, where the pirates are all standing around, livid at the disgraces they see in the sky.

"Bloody damn disgraceful birds! GO TO HELL!" Liz was raving.

"Would you like to send them yourself?" Raina asked.

Liz turned, surprised to see the elf queen standing behind her. "I can't fight those damn things! I wouldn't even know how to operate one!"

"You can operate a cannon, can you not?"

"Of course."

"That's all I need." Raina ran back to the trees, and using a grappling hook, she would board a ship, and rid it if it's original crew by flipping it over, just like before, then gently land so that Liz and her crew could enter. NOW they were truly fighting on equal ground. Raina took more chances, and with the help of Liz and her crew, were able to put an even bigger dent in the number of flying ships.
"Actually I'm not sure," he would say to May as he thought about it. Then he would face the skeleton and say, "Can you find Raina for me? It seems she's not around right now. It's pretty important, and I trust that you can do it right?"

@Theflamre

YoungX said:
Raider would then immediately stand guard by May, and would see if there were any pirates.
raider would receive a bronze sword in the back.

[dice]23574[/dice]

17 raider is breathing his last.

Theflamre said:
raider would receive a bronze sword in the back.
Raider would take the sword, but is very tough considering the circumstances. He would then face the skeleton and say, "What do you think your doing?"

@Theflamre

Theflamre said:
you just got one to the back I got you I even rolled with a dc of 16 @YoungX
(Also, dice roll or no, under no circumstances is anyone allowed to determine if another person's character is about to die. And personally I would prefer if each person rolled the die, and whoever has the highest number is the winner of the confrontation. Please show some respect to other RPers. No autohitting. No godmodding.)

YoungX said:
(I edited. Raider is very tough by the way, so that would be nothing to him.)
[QUOTE="Crystal Cali](Also, dice roll or no, under no circumstances is anyone allowed to determine if another person's character is about to die. And personally I would prefer if each person rolled the die, and whoever has the highest number is the winner of the confrontation. Please show some respect to other RPers. No autohitting. No godmodding.)

[/QUOTE]
(so should he roll or what?)

Theflamre said:
(so should he roll or what?)
(this time, let the scene play out as it has, minus the statement about Raider breathing his last. Since this is coming up a lot in this forum, I am going to write official guidelines for using the dice in combat. Until I say they are up, and you read them, please refrain from using the dice.)

*the skeleton attempts to stab him while he is distracted and has his back turned to him and attempts to hit him where the sword is not coving*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back