• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Isle of Mist

Theflamre said:
*the skeleton attempts to stab him while he is distracted and has his back turned to him and attempts to hit him where the sword is not coving*
Raider while seeing that no pirate is around, would instantly look back to see the skeleton. He would barely dodge the attack leaving behind a scratch wound on his chest. He would then take out Septentrion and would give himself a defense and speed enchantment once more. "What do you think your doing?" He would say getting serious.

<p>(now what)</p>

<p>

</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="YoungX" data-cite="YoungX" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="222017" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Raider while seeing that no pirate is around, would instantly look back to see the skeleton. He would barely dodge the attack leaving behind a scratch wound on his chest. He would then take out Septentrion and would give himself a defense and speed enchantment once more. "What do you think your doing?" He would say getting serious.</div></blockquote>

<p>

"issues are accruing on this end I'm having to keep a lot of skeletons up and running some are going crazy" says the skeleton <a contenteditable="false" rel="external nofollow" href="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/33454-youngx/" data-mentionid="33454">@YoungX</a></p>

Theflamre said:
(now what)
"issues are accruing on this end I'm having to keep a lot of skeletons up and running some are going crazy" says the skeleton @YoungX
"So your attacking us? I thought you were on our side," he would say keeping close tabs on May. He would grip Septentrion on his right hand as he looked to the skeleton. "Why don't you help us take down Edward?"

*he swings again* like I said I'm trying to that's why I am having trouble I'm trying to resurrect an army it is difficult"

[dice]23576[/dice]

Last edited by a moderator:
Evie raised her eyebrow at the glass he handed her. "To new friends," she echoed with a smile. Before she could take a sip the whole cave shook causing her to lose her balance. "What do you think that was?" she asked from the floor.

(it was the other island exploding or whatever happened)

@SirGrey

[QUOTE="Takenaka Emika]Edryn is a 5 foot 7 inch tall female centaur, with a thinner-than-average frame and great muscle definition. Edryn currently has a grass bra that covers her breast and using a Staff as a weapon. Edryn's face is human in shape and structure, with fair skin. It has a nice set of cheekbones and lips that have the barest hint of pout. Her very long, Grass Green hair looks good on her, accentuating her features well.
Edryn has a humanoid shape with the usual torso, arms, hands, and fingers. From the waist down she has the body of a horse, with all four legs capped by hooves. Her full ass gives hints of just how much muscle she could put into a kick. A long green horsetail hangs from her shapely, toned butt, smooth and shiny. Her four legs are muscled and jointed oddly, covered in fur, and end in a bestial hooves.

Edryn made her way through the forest and into the clearing, her pine brown eyes glancing to the side occasionally. She had been walking for some time now...and had the feeling that she was being watched. yet being a Centaur its not that hard to get away from hunters or wild animals, Edryn lays down by a tree to take a little nap yet still wary of her surroundings

[/QUOTE]
((please submit a character sheet in the Character Sign Ups tab, and be sure you have read the rules in the Overview tab before posting in the main RP))

Theflamre said:
*he swings again* like I said I'm trying to that's why I am having trouble I'm trying to resurrect an army it is difficult"
[dice]23576[/dice]
[dice]23577[/dice]

Raider would receive a slice on the chest, but thankfully with the defense enchantment it wouldn't really bother him that much. He then gripped Septentrion and would get ready to swing at the skeleton.

[dice]23578[/dice]

YoungX said:
[dice]23577[/dice]
Raider would receive a slice on the chest, but thankfully with the defense enchantment it wouldn't really bother him that much. He then gripped Septentrion and would get ready to swing at the skeleton.

[dice]23578[/dice]
I rolled and won so you take a good hit not a glancing blow

[dice]23579[/dice]

Theflamre said:
I rolled and won so you take a good hit not a glancing blow
(Well yes, but I did have the defense enchantment spell before that, so it would at least be mitigated somewhat.)

As all this chaos was going on, May quietly slipped out of the room, running towards her library. She instructed her burly body guard to stand at the door, and to not let anyone but Raider past. She goes inside, locks the door behind her, then walks over to a bookcase. She pulls on a false book, and it opens up to a secret passage. She enters the secret passage, sliding the bookcase door behind her, and walks down to the basement. Not only was it incredibly hard to find, but she had it enchanted so that no one could get through by magical means. No teleporting, no opening portals. If someone wanted down here, the only way would be to 1: defeat her bodyguard and 2: find the false book hidden in her rather vast library.

@YoungX @Theflamre

Theflamre said:
you have to duck first
[dice]23581[/dice]

Raider would then duck and would create a whirlwind around himself using Septentrion by spinning around with both hands. The winds were strong, and would be able to repel the Skeleton should it come close. He would use this time to buff up his defenses with a power enchantment so that his attacks are fiercer.

YoungX said:
[dice]23581[/dice]
Raider would then duck and would create a whirlwind around himself using Septentrion by spinning around with both hands. The winds were strong, and would be able to repel the Skeleton should it come close. He would use this time to buff up his defenses with a power enchantment so that his attacks are fiercer.
skeleton tries to resist wind

[dice]23582[/dice]

Theflamre said:
skeleton tries to resist wind
[dice]23582[/dice]
skeleton resets wind and stabs

[dice]23584[/dice]

Theflamre said:
skeleton resets wind and stabs
[dice]23584[/dice]
[dice]23585[/dice]

Raider would dodge the blow, and would put a speed enchantment on himself. He would run at blazing speeds to head towards the Tavern to find help.

(Those at the tavern can interact)

Supermegabrenda2 said:

Ammax

Ammax grumbled.

"I'll go later."

He said, streatching his arms.

"They probably have magic reppeling things."​
"Well alright then." She put the poster back on the Tavern door. But just as she did that the owner came out wanting to talk to her. She went in the Tavern to talk to him for a moment and then a argument started. She then stormed out of the tavern walking down the street.

animegirl20 said:
"Well alright then." She put the poster back on the Tavern door. But just as she did that the owner came out wanting to talk to her. She went in the Tavern to talk to him for a moment and then a argument started. She then stormed out of the tavern walking down the street.

Ammax

Ammax watched, confused. He walked up to her, easily catching up.

"Hey, wait up. What happened?"

He asked, walking backwards infront of her.​

Supermegabrenda2 said:

Ammax

Ammax watched, confused. He walked up to her, easily catching up.

"Hey, wait up. What happened?"

He asked, walking backwards infront of her.​
"I hate that guy! I told him that the only thing I was doing was dancing nothing else!" She stopped walking and put her hands on her hips. "You know what he wants me to do? He wants me to have guys pay to spend a little time with me. Can you believe that?! Who knows what the hell that would lead to! Ugh!"

animegirl20 said:
"I hate that guy! I told him that the only thing I was doing was dancing nothing else!" She stopped walking and put her hands on her hips. "You know what he wants me to do? He wants me to have guys pay to spend a little time with me. Can you believe that?! Who knows what the hell that would lead to! Ugh!"

Ammax

"That's messed up."

He said, scratching the back of his head.

"I mean, for anything the guy could be a killer."

He said, glancing back at the Tavern.​

May goes to her alchemy lab down inside her basement. She grabs several different chemicals off her shelf, measures them out, and mixes them together. She then goes back upstairs, and gives the concoction to her bodyguard, instructing him to use it on the skeleton. The bodyguard sneaks up behind the skeleton and dumps it on him. The solution dissolves the skeleton. The bird the skeleton was controlling to talk to the pirate would suddenly vanish. The bodyguard returns to May and asks for further instructions. May tells him to find Raider and bring him back.

@YoungX @TheOutsideLookingIn

((There is a post in OOC chat about why I did this. Please read that before getting mad at me.))

May comes out of the library, looking far less graceful than usual. She was still in her night clothes with a royal robe wrapped around them, though now the robe was sliding off her shoulders, she was visibly sweaty, and don't even mention her hair at this point. Still, May gracefully takes a seat in her purple-padded chair, with her head held high as the guard led Raider into her office. "Well, now that that is settled, I believe we were trying to locate Raina? Given what I know of her, that may be an impossible task right now. Raina is a warrior, and quite cunning. She has probably found a way to fight the flying ships on more even grounds by this point, or at the very least, she is trying to find a way."

@YoungX

Users who are viewing this thread

Back