• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Isle of Mist

Theflamre said:
*I resurrect one the birds that have fallen near by and send it up* @TheOutsideLookingIn View attachment 295645
(I'm laughing inside like crazy now, as the sword that you sent me has a completely absurd design. The sword is made of bronze, copper or gold which makes it easily breakable considering that it's held together by screws. The serrated edges are unsharpened and even if they were sharpened, they would probably pierce flesh, but get stuck on the bone rather than slicing through the bone. And don't give me any of that magic baloney crap. A sword is made for PHYSICAL INJURY, not as an athame for conjuring celestial energy)

Last edited by a moderator:
TheOutsideLookingIn said:
(I'm laughing inside like crazy now, as the sword that you sent me has a completely absurd design. The sword is made of bronze, copper or gold which makes it easily breakable, the serrated edges are unsharpened and even if they were sharpened, they would pierce flesh and get stuck on the bone rather than slicing through the bone. And don't give me any of that magic baloney crap. A sword is made for PHYSICAL INJURY, not as an athame for conjuring celestial energy)
(that was an accident I meant to send the raven pic did you get that?)

(plus it is a chain sword so the spikes rotate and its not held by screws those are purely decorative)

(any way I sent a zombie raven to go talk to you since you know most things can't fly)

(Putting decor on a sword is like strapping an apple tree to a horse for "Decoration")
(no I mean like its carved into the thing the are not real screws)

Edward only slaps the bird in annoyance, causing it to flutter backwards in pain. "Damn avians..."
"that was a dick move sir I am here to talk on the behalf of sir.blackmanor"

Last edited by a moderator:
"You mean the cat in the hat with no skin, muscles, internal organs or a hat? Sure, go on ahead. Talk." Edward joked to the avian, who shook his beak in exhaustion.

"You mean the cat in the hat with no skin, muscles, internal organs or a hat? Sure, go on ahead. Talk." Edward joked to the avian, who shook his beak in exhaustion.
"yes the skeleton he is in the town and he wishes to simply be allowed to exist in this area he offers one of the leaders of your opponents in payment."

Raina was growing used to the controls, and as she seemed to be mostly undetected by the main ship, she was taking down small ships left and right. The air fleet was growing smaller, but it was still rather large. Unfortunately, this seemed like all she could do.

May watches the battle taking place from her home. She had no battle training, and thus felt as if she could not do much. When Raider cam rushing into her office, May straightened up. "What's the news?"

@YoungX

May nods. "I felt a large quake. He only took one of the small islands, correct? The homes of those who live here have not received much damage?"

Theflamre said:
"the deal has changed I may be able to get you both" says the bird @TheOutsideLookingIn
"Good. What does your master require? Does he need protection? Supplies? Men? Women?" Questioned Edward as he accepted a piece of parchment with the information of May and Raina on it from the blackbird. "Hmm... these are the two that I need..."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back