• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Isle of Mist

he turns May "i need to talk to you in private." he walks out of the room. "May you need to tell me what you put in that improvised antidote, because you just created an amnesiac."

May's eyes widen. "Oh! I am so sorry. Other than the flower Raider brought me, the few other ingredients were things I typically used in pain reducers. The instructions were found in a book in my library. I can bring it to you if you need it." May looked really worried, and regretful of what she had done.

@Wild Wolf Wind @YoungX

ThatOneLunatic said:
Will was torn he didnt know anymore and he sighed "But why.....why...do I have to be the one left.....I was supposed to die then.....why did I have to....why did I live......" He was crying full out at this point @Crystal Cali
Raina sighs. "Sometimes, there is no why. You lived because you lived. I'm sorry. Sometimes there is not enough reason to explain the things that happen to us."

@Wild Wolf Wind[/URL] @YoungX
"No you should have left it to me. I'm not an alchemist but i know my poisons. those instructions were probably from the fall of Gorlan. Back then the poison was just made and people made the antidote but didn't know side effects. Rangers were taught it but only they knew the real cure." he sighs. "look I'm not mad, but if you can't just rely on everything that is recorded."

[QUOTE="Wild Wolf Wind]"No you should have left it to me. I'm not an alchemist but i know my poisons. those instructions were probably from the fall of Gorlan. Back then the poison was just made and people made the antidote but didn't know side effects. Rangers were taught it but only they knew the real cure." he sighs. "look I'm not mad, but if you can't just rely on everything that is recorded."

[/QUOTE]
Ty wandered a bit outside, eventually finding the forest. Instead of climbing the tree like he used to he just sat beneath it in silence, listening to the sounds around him.

Raina would brush the tears off Will's face, though letting her own tears fall freely. "Why? You have people here who love, and care for you. No one can replace those you lost, but you have not lost everything."

@ThatOneLunatic

May nods, still feeling guilty that she had messed things up.

@Wild Wolf Wind @YoungX

ThatOneLunatic said:
"A man wothout purpose should be dead........they just got left behind...." He fell to his knees and The green aura was brighter than ever lighting up the forest around them
@Crystal Cali
Ty saw a green light and walked towards it, but tripped and fell into a ditch with a loud yelp.

Raina kneels in front of Will, placing her hands on his shoulders. "Don't give up so easily, Melamin. You can find a purpose after you have lost one. You only need to search within yourself to find it." Raina's head turns as she hears the yelp nearby, and she slowly gets up and walks over to the ditch. "Ty?" she rushes to him. "What are you doing out of the hospital? You should still rest?"

@ThatOneLunatic @Otakubeats

Will whos light was broghter than ever would grab his sword from the forest floor and he put it to his chest "It is your time. You have fulfilled your duty. And have been released from it." He would say and both ty and raina being within the range of his light would cause his voice to echo in their heads @Crystal Cali @Otakubeats

ThatOneLunatic said:
Will whos light was broghter than ever would grab his sword from the forest floor and he put it to his chest "It is your time. You have fulfilled your duty. And have been released from it." He would say and both ty and raina being within the range of his light would cause his voice to echo in their heads @Crystal Cali @Otakubeats
Ty suddenly rushed past Raina, grabbing the blade. The metal steamed and melted, cooling on the ground in between them, Will left holding the hilt. Ty stood staring at his hand in shock.

Last edited by a moderator:
Raina looks shocked at Ty's question, but very quickly composes herself. She moves so she is crouching directly in front of Ty, and with a gentle smile she explains. "I am Raina, queen of the forest. You have been living with my people for some time now. Do you remember any of it?" her voice was calm, and soothing. She was trying to at as non-threatening as possible. She was trying to remain calm as she heard the voice in her head, but was taken by surprise when everything unfolded. "W-What?" Raina looked to her belt, where she had put the sword earlier. How did Will get it? And what did Ty just do? Things just got really weird, really fast.

@Otakubeats @ThatOneLunatic

Will was tearing up dropping the hilt grasping at the air "What did you do! You took it from me! You took my happiness from me!" He curled up into a ball and the once green light turned purple and dark as he cried. Will didnt know what to do. He had never had his own life he was raised a soldier and he lived and never doed like he felt he was supposed to. Ty doing this to him was seen in his eyes as ty denying him the end of his duty @Crystal Cali @Otakubeats

Raina sighs, and though she was a little disoriented by what she saw, she rushes over to Will as he collapses. Raina sits on the ground next to Will, and would wrap her arms round his shoulders, and try to pull him close to her, not caring if his aura had some sort of effect on her. "You can find your happiness elsewhere, Melamin. You are more than what my father tried to make you to be." she speaks in a soothing voice, and would gently rock back and forth as she held onto Will. Raina looks to Ty, and mouths a silent Thank you as she continues to hold onto Will.

@ThatOneLunatic @Otakubeats

May nods slowly, feeling a little better. "We should find him first," she says, wondering where Ty had gone off to.

@YoungX @Wild Wolf Wind

Users who are viewing this thread

Back