• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Isle of Mist

"What if I don't care to know you" Davorin said trying hold himself back from an outburst. "I don't know what living in this place is like I live elsewhere on the Isle" he explained in a calm voice. "I would suggest finding May she maybe able to help you out" He said wondering if Liz was following him or not. "Will that do?" @SinningSloth @Crystal Cali

Liz followed close behind Davorin, glaring at the woman who was getting on her nerves. "We ain't the weloming party here, poppet, and 'sides if ye used that mush inside yer head ye'd be able to tell that the damn tavern we were standin' in front of it an inn. Ain't our fault yer stupid."

@SirGrey @SinningSloth

May hadn't considered the fact that Ed might not know much about mythical creatures, or the fact that they are real. "Not so much their name. That is their race. They are elves, like the ones from fairy tales told to children, except they are more peaceful than some of the legends will say."

@CERBERUS177

Raina sighs. "I was.... probably more worried than angry. I did not wish to act until I knew what we were dealing with, so I could make use of everyone who came to help. I wanted to have a plan before rushing in, but just because one choice you made upset me does not mean that I wish to make your choices for you, Melamin. Just because you make a wrong choice, does not mean you should not be allowed to make choices at all."

@ThatOneLunatic

Ed nodded, "Alright, any place for me to stay? I had a little camp site set up a little ways out, I can stay there if there's no place for me." he said, smiling, he didn't mind either way, since if he's allowed, he can build a small shack or something where he made the camp. "I don't mind sleeping out there, since, I've helped build small shacks and barracks for the troops...before y'know...I can build myself a shack, over time." he said.

@Crystal Cali

the man in front of Davorin and Liz continues walking, "that will and poppet, when I say housing I don't mean living in a piss filled tavern, I know that might be you standard but not mine." with that the man disperses. @SirGrey @Crystal Cali

Seeing the multiple Lucius' around her, she would just meld into one of the shadow cast by the copies, to then reform behind one of them "Pudding, I don't do mere illusions." saying that that to the copies, she would walk off to find this May, all the while thinking that it was indeed an interesting time to be awake. @ChoasMaker

Davorin yet out a growl, before calming back down. He sighed an look to Liz saying "Thanks for the help back there, though from the looks of things you wouldn't of liked her even if I wasn't there" the vampire said looking at Liz. "So you have any plans now?" @Crystal Cali

Raina strokes Will's cheek, giving him a warm smile. "But if I make your decisions for you, you will never know what it is you desire. You will only act according to my desires. I do not wish for you to simply become my minion, I wish for you to live a fulfilled life, which means you must make choices on your own. Certain choices may bring you consequences, but you must follow the path you decide is right for you, not the one I tell you to." Raina speaks in a soft, soothing voice.

@ThatOneLunatic

May nods "There is a bunk near the kitchens where some of my staff sleep. You may sleep there if you like."

@CERBERUS177

Liz looked mildly annoyed as the illusion vanished. "Whiny little princess," she huffed, then looked to Davorin with a smile. "Not particularly. I had told someone to meet me at the tavern before all the fuss started, but I'd rather not head back that direction at the moment."

@SirGrey

"You mean I can get you all alone" Davorin says moving closer. "You know you are really cute when you're angry" he says coyly before kissing her. He couldn't remember why things went so badly the first time around. Only hoping that it wouldn't happen again. @JPax42

((Tagged the wrong person. lol ;) ))

Liz chuckles, and wraps her arm around his neck as she leaned into his kiss. Her heart pounded, and her mind was racing. She knew why their relationship had failed before. She hadn't cared for him before, she was only having fun with him. Though now, Liz questions why she had been so selfish.... then she remembers that she's a pirate.

@SirGrey

Davorin kept kissing her, his blood and heart on fire. His head was an explosion of passion. "Come on" he mutter for a second before going back to losing breath. He went with Liz into back entrance of inn. It took a while before he could find a room but he did. He made sure the door was shut. "De je vu" He said. (GTG) @Crystal Cali

Last edited by a moderator:
Otakubeats said:
Afterwards Ty looked at Evan with confusion. He attempted to remember this man, but nothing came except a fuzzy image. Then looking at the wound, he pulled his shirt down over the bandages. He then simply stared at evan, trying to remember.
"Ty are you alright?" he said as he closed the wound

[QUOTE="Wild Wolf Wind]"Ty are you alright?" he said as he closed the wound

[/QUOTE]
Ty gave him a confused look before answering with one hope-crushing word"Who?"

(Sorry, late)

Ed nodded and made his way to the room. He reached it and fell onto the bed, and passed out, he was very tired, and needed some rest. He'll go talk to these, elves, tomorrow.

(Ed will wake up in a time skip, or natural time pass)

@Crystal Cali

[QUOTE="Wild Wolf Wind]"Ty don't be messing with me now come on" he says as he closes the test tube.

[/QUOTE]
"What..." He looked at him, confused. Ty didn't understand much of what was going on. All he really remembered was his name.

Otakubeats said:
"What..." He looked at him, confused. Ty didn't understand much of what was going on. All he really remembered was his name.
"Seriously Ty this is not funny." he said in a very serious tone.

[QUOTE="Wild Wolf Wind]"Seriously Ty this is not funny." he said in a very serious tone.

[/QUOTE]
Ty looked at him a bit of fear in his eyes. "I-I don't understand." The whole situation was starting to become scary...

Will was torn he didnt know anymore and he sighed "But why.....why...do I have to be the one left.....I was supposed to die then.....why did I have to....why did I live......" He was crying full out at this point @Crystal Cali

Otakubeats said:
Ty looked at him a bit of fear in his eyes. "I-I don't understand." The whole situation was starting to become scary...
Now Evan was just scared for Ty. "Ty don't be messing with me now. your starting to scare me." he turned to one of the doctors nearby "Get May NOW." he said in a worried tone.

@Crystal Cali

Wild Wolf Wind]Now Evan was just scared for Ty. "Ty don't be messing with me now. your starting to scare me." he turned to one of the doctors nearby "Get May[B] NOW.[/B]" he said in a worried tone. [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/34231-crystal-cali/ said:
@Crystal Cali[/URL]
Ty stayed quiet looking at his shoes, swinging his legs. He decided to just wait.

Liz follows Davorin with a grin on her face, giggling when he shuts the door. "Mmhmm," (fade to black)

@SirGrey

May's bodyguard, who had been still in the hospital, rushed out to find May, passing Raider in his rush to get to her. May was still in the office when the bodyguard comes in, and informs her that she is needed at the hospital. As May rushes back out, she would try to grab Raider and pull him along with her. "Something has happened with Ty," she says in a hurry, not slowing her pace even a little.

@YoungX @Wild Wolf Wind @Otakubeats

@SirGrey[/URL]

May's bodyguard, who had been still in the hospital, rushed out to find May, passing Raider in his rush to get to her. May was still in the office when the bodyguard comes in, and informs her that she is needed at the hospital. As May rushes back out, she would try to grab Raider and pull him along with her. "
Something has happened with Ty," she says in a hurry, not slowing her pace even a little.

@YoungX @Wild Wolf Wind @Otakubeats
Raider would follow May wondering what happened. In any case he just follows.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back