• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Isle of Mist

Raina glances over to Ty as he speaks, but was slightly more concerned with Will right now. She looks to him with pleading eyes. "You can Will. Please, you are stronger than this. Don't let yourself give into the despair you feel. Don't leave me." Raina's voice cracks at the last sentance, and her eyes fill with tears again as she lays down beside Will, and tries to pull him even closer to her.

@Otakubeats @ThatOneLunatic

Will didnt respond. He held her.

Pulling her close to him. When he did so the loght began to return to green. Raina was his salvation. She was all he felt he had left and he decided in that moment his duty had been changed. "i love you....." He would say quietly as he held her @Crystal Cali

Raina smiles with a sigh of relief when she sees Will's aura turn green again. As she is pulled closer, Raina nuzzles her head up against Will's neck, and whispers back "I love you too."

@ThatOneLunatic

The truth was he didnt really know what he was going to do. He wanted to remain at Rainas side as her protector but she had revoked that right from him. He was told to find himself and his worth and new purpose but he didnt know how he would do that. He figured he would just watch over in secret. He didnt know if he would leave or stay, all he knew then was that he loved Raina and she loved him or so she had told him. @Crystal Cali

Waking up with a yawn, Davorin woke up. His head was elsewhere right now. Not knowing if Liz was still awake, Davorin went over to his coat over on the beside table. He didn't know how that got that and really he didn't care. Pulling out an elegant little potion bottle with a odd slight of red mixture inside. As he drank it down, the vampire good feel his very mind shifting. It was gone for now. @Crystal Cali

Liz woke when she felt Davorin move, though she wasn't fully awake. She opens her eyes half way, and could see Davorin drinking something, but her vision was rather blurry. "Davorin?" she whispers groggily.

@SirGrey

Davorin lent back into the bed mutter "Yeah sorry just go to have a drink, want one". "You alright" he asks before looking about the room for a jug of water. After she wouldn't want some of what Davorin had just drunk. @Crystal Cali

Raina hops to her feet along with Will, and smiles at him. "You're welcome, Melamin," she says softly, reaching her hand out to stroke his hair. After a moment, she would lean towards him so she could kiss him on the cheek.

@ThatOneLunatic

Liz sits up and stretches. "Aye, a drink sounds nice," she says through a yawn, then chuckles. "Alright? I feel wonderful," Liz smiles happily at Davorin.

@SirGrey

"Do you want a water or... forget who I was talking to there for a second" Davorin said pouring some ale from the bedside table. Handing her a glass, Davorin got one for himself. "Cheers". @Crystal Cali

Davorin does a overly dramatic shocked face before he drinks some of his ale. Davorin looked over and found his waist coat. Pulling it closer he grabbed his pocket watch out of his pocket. "Well then" he says showing her the time. @Crystal Cali

Liz raises an eyebrow at the looks Davorin gives her. "What?" she grins, then looks at the time as he shows it to her. It was rather early in the morning at this point. "Ah, should we get going, or...?"

@SirGrey

Raina grabs Will's hand as he reaches for hers, locking her fingers in his. "It's alright, Melamin," she says in a soothing voice, not knowing much else to say. Raina turns around to see if Ty was still in the area. Now that Will was calm, Ty's apparent memory loss was the most concerning thing to her.

@ThatOneLunatic @Otakubeats

Last edited by a moderator:
After her interaction with Davorin and Liz, Maggy would walk about the town gaining the lay of the land, messing with some of the people she comes across, nothing major just something to pass the time before going to find this May hopefully she isn't as bitchy as Poppet, she thought to herself as she walked on, she would have found where May work rather quickly if she wasn't playing about with the villagers. She would enter the builder, seeing the first person, she would go up to them, "Excuse me, I'm looking for May, pray chance you might know where she is."

@Crystal Cali

"Well" Davorin said moving closer to here. As he went to kiss her he stopped with a coy smile saying "I'd like to go check on the boy see if he is recovering okay". He put down his waist coat, as he scanned the room for his clothes. @Crystal Cali

Evan felt a bit of warmth come from his pocket. he went through his pocket to find Elita's Oak leaf turn bronze. thats right. A Ranger's knowledge is held within the leaf after death. Evan thought. his thumb stroked it and felt a surge of some kind. he remembers her last words shaavaverun paukav."he mumbled to himself repeatedly then. "shit shit shit." he turns to May. "May it wasn't your fault it was Elita! dammit i was a fool!" he runs into the forest.

@Crystal Cali @YoungX

Last edited by a moderator:
May looks slightly confused by what Evan meant, but she hadn't been there when they face Elita, so she wouldn't have known. She would run out the door after Evan, but stops when she hears someone asking for her. May approaches the woman, slightly out of breath. "That would be me," she says with a smile. "What can I do for you?" Though she was still worried about Ty, Evan seemed to know more than she did, so she would have to just ask him what happens later.

@SinningSloth @Wild Wolf Wind @YoungX

Liz frowns, and playfully huffs as Davorin denies her a kiss. "Oi, don't tease me like that!" she jokingly scolds as she hops up in front of Davorin, forcefully wrapping her arms around his neck to quickly kiss him before turning back and looking for her clothes. "Aye, I would like to know as well."

@SirGrey

Raina frowns, looking at Will. "I do not know what caused it, but it seems Ty has lost at least some of his memory. He did not recognize me when I came to him after he fell earlier."

Davorin fell back on the pillow in overly dramatic shocked fashion. "Second most dangerous thing to denie you, first is alcohol" Davorin said with a smile. He kept looking around, finding his sock. "Well its a start" he says in a dry fashion. @Crystal Cali

Maggy would see out of breath May as she was about to leave, "Are you alright Darling? you look plum tuckered out." she now more intrigued why the lass looked so tuckered out. "I came here about housing but if there's something going on be my guest and do what you were doing... what were you doing? If you don't mind." She said trying to get some more gossip. As she spoke with May she would smell the alchemical components on the poor thing, what ever she was doing, it is something Maggy would want to know.

@Crystal Cali

@SinningSloth[/URL] @Wild Wolf Wind @YoungX

Liz frowns, and playfully huffs as Davorin denies her a kiss. "Oi, don't tease me like that!" she jokingly scolds as she hops up in front of Davorin, forcefully wrapping her arms around his neck to quickly kiss him before turning back and looking for her clothes. "Aye, I would like to know as well."

@SirGrey

Raina frowns, looking at Will. "I do not know what caused it, but it seems Ty has lost at least some of his memory. He did not recognize me when I came to him after he fell earlier."

evan ran though the forest screaming "Raina! Raina! we have a problem" he finally reaches them. "I'm guessing you found out he lost his memory." he said trying to catch his breath.

Raina sighs. "I do not know. Eliata, maybe, but how? Perhaps Evan will have some idea on what happened. We should get Ty back to him." Raina walks over to Ty, making sure she was slow, she knelt down beside Ty. "We need to get you help, Ty. Please follow me back. I am your friend, so you can trust me." Though, as soon as she said that, Evan came rushing to them. She stands up an nods to Evan. "Uma. Do you have any idea what caused it?"

@ThatOneLunatic @Otakubeats @Wild Wolf Wind

Liz chuckles as she starts finding her clothes scattered around. "I thought you knew that by now," she says in a playful tone.

@SirGrey

May takes a moment to catch her breath. "I am fine, I just don't run very much. And, well, that is a long story. I won't bother you with the details. It has more to do with the Woodland Fae, anyway. I was simply concerned because they are my friends, but I think they can handle this without me. You are looking for housing you say? We do have a few empty houses for sale, and some of the businesses around here have housing for their workers if you are looking for a job. But, why don't we speak about this in my office where I have all the papers, so I can better give you a description of what is available."

@SinningSloth

Will looked to Evan and sighed. Evan had ruined his plan to kill Elita quickly and was the main reason why he had been relieved of his duty. He honestly didnt want to see him right now. He walked over and knelt next to Ty "Wait, what was in the antidote?" he asked as he thought of flowers and plants native to the Isle. He had studied them for a long period of his life and knew about the Isles flora and their causes and effects. @Crystal Cali @Otakubeats @Wild Wolf Wind

Users who are viewing this thread

Back