• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Isle of Mist

Ed looked at the girl, "My names Edwin, but, you can call me Ed." he said as they reached the booth, people came over and took the building stuff and made their way to the place they needed to go, "Huh...Cool service." he said chuckling a bit, "So, do you need any help with getting things there?" he asked, since the drink can wait, it was only a simple juice drink, nothing special, so he can help this girl out, maybe get a good word later when he's speaking with May.

@SinningSloth

For now Raider would patrol the town once more. There wasn't much to do at the moment anyhow. Still... anything could happen on this Isle. Experience says so...

"Oh Cub, those people work for me, not May, you can help them build but you're mainly here to keep me from being bored as they work." saying this she began to walk in the same direction as the workers did, waving a hand to beckon Ed to follow. As the workers moved through the town they would draw a bit of attention from the villagers and guardsman alike, with them carrying large amounts of building materials with ease as they headed to the hospital.

@CERBERUS177 @YoungX

SinningSloth said:
"Oh Cub, those people work for me, not May, you can help them build but you're mainly here to keep me from being bored as they work." saying this she began to walk in the same direction as the workers did, waving a hand to beckon Ed to follow. As the workers moved through the town they would draw a bit of attention from the villagers and guardsman alike, with them carrying large amounts of building materials with ease as they headed to the hospital.
@CERBERUS177 @YoungX
Raider noticed materials being made and knew that something new was being built. If May gave the ok then it shouldn't be any problems at all. For now he would oversee the construction just in case.

Ed followed Maggy to the site, "Alright, then I guess I'll just talk with you...Never really met anyone willing to talk with me for a while..." he said, remembering that Jack had to be in the crowsnest on lookout on the ship for a week.

@SinningSloth

As Raider watched the workers (quasi-real workers made to look human) worked he would see them build at an inhuman rate, getting thing done as if it was nobodies business. The building began to take shape, with elegant elements within the architecture, shortly after the building began a young girl that looks like Maggy if she was younger, walking towards the construction site with a young lad walking along with her talking to one and other, "So, you've never met some one willing to talk to you? That rude of them, you seem an interesting sort." as they get within sight of Raider looking over the building a voice would come behind Raider, "if you're wondering what the building is, it is an establishment to entertain those that would be willing to pay for proper entertainment." Raider would know that voice as Maggy's.

@CERBERUS177 @YoungX

SinningSloth said:
As Raider watched the workers (quasi-real workers made to look human) worked he would see them build at an inhuman rate, getting thing done as if it was nobodies business. The building began to take shape, with elegant elements within the architecture, shortly after the building began a young girl that looks like Maggy if she was younger, walking towards the construction site with a young lad walking along with her talking to one and other, "So, you've never met some one willing to talk to you? That rude of them, you seem an interesting sort." as they get within sight of Raider looking over the building a voice would come behind Raider, "if you're wondering what the building is, it is an establishment to entertain those that would be willing to pay for proper entertainment." Raider would know that voice as Maggy's.
@CERBERUS177 @YoungX
Raider turned and said, "Is that so? I suppose it's better than most people going to the tavern then. Still entertainment is... vague. What exactly do you offer?" He said this all calm with only a hint of curiosity.

"Music, dance, theatre, things of that nature, nothing wrong, I find those types of entertainment don't appeal to me, those are things that should stay in the tavern." The voice stated before an illusionary version of Maggy stood next to Raider as he looks over the building being made, already having the base and a good number of sections done." As that conversation was going on Maggy would walk with Ed closer to Raider. "What do you think I should call the place." Both Maggy and the illusion said this to Ed and Raider.

@YoungX @CERBERUS177

Last edited by a moderator:
SinningSloth said:
"Music, dance, theatre, things of that nature nothing wrong, I don't find those types of entertainment don't appeal to me, those are things that should stay in the tavern." The voice stated before an illusionary version of Maggy stood next to Raider as he looks over the building being made, already having the base and a good number of sections done." As that conversation was going on Maggy would walk with Ed closer to Raider. "What do you think I should call the place." Both Maggy and the illusion said this to Ed and Raider.
@YoungX @CERBERUS177
He would nod in approval. "I see well how about... Montblanca? I'm not sure why but it seems appropriate."

Ian walked out of the river that he lived in. He had just woken up and was dripping wet as the water ran down his face. He had a silent yawn and began to walk into town.

SinningSloth said:
"Music, dance, theatre, things of that nature nothing wrong, I don't find those types of entertainment don't appeal to me, those are things that should stay in the tavern." The voice stated before an illusionary version of Maggy stood next to Raider as he looks over the building being made, already having the base and a good number of sections done." As that conversation was going on Maggy would walk with Ed closer to Raider. "What do you think I should call the place." Both Maggy and the illusion said this to Ed and Raider.
@YoungX @CERBERUS177
"I don't know. But I think a tavern I a great thing here." He said smiling,"Maybe, the busted barrel?" He said giving an idea , Ed might decide to work there, but working for May seems a bit better, but if May asks him to work there then he will.

Walking towards the Raider, Maggy would walk through the illusion, taking on that illusion instead of the young version. "I think Montblanca is a nice name." Snapping her fingers causing a sign to float above where the doorway would likely be, the sign had interesting designs with bits of it swirling in on itself. "Oh Cub, this is what I actually look like, sorry for the 'guise." Saying this making as she made sure no one was actually touching her.

@YoungX @CERBERUS177

SinningSloth said:
Walking towards the Raider, Maggy would walk through the illusion, taking on that illusion instead of the young version. "I think Montblanca is a nice name, snapping her fingers causing a sign to float above where the doorway would likely be, the sign had interesting designs with bits of it swirling in on itself. "Oh Cub, this is what I actually look like, sorry for the 'guise." Saying this making as she made sure no one was actually touching her.
@YoungX @CERBERUS177
"I see. Well glad to see you have a name for it. If there is anything more you need then feel free to ask May since she handles these issues. I'll be at guard duty if you don't mind," Raider then starts walking away to resume his guard duties.

SinningSloth said:
Walking towards the Raider, Maggy would walk through the illusion, taking on that illusion instead of the young version. "I think Montblanca is a nice name, snapping her fingers causing a sign to float above where the doorway would likely be, the sign had interesting designs with bits of it swirling in on itself. "Oh Cub, this is what I actually look like, sorry for the 'guise." Saying this making as she made sure no one was actually touching her.
@YoungX @CERBERUS177
Shame, and I thought I found a friend my age, oh well." He said, smiling, "Anyone know where the elves are?" He asked in general,he'd like to cook something for May,since she gave him a place to sleep.

"tuddles Pup, I'll keep an eye on you, might want you to be one of the first people that enjoy the entertainment I have to offer" She says this as a little bird flies down landing on Raider's shoulder with the bird whispers in Raider's ear, "there's eyes and ears everywhere, be glad you have them as a friendly acquaintance, I'll give you a hand if you need it." With that the bird flies off, joining a flock.

@YoungX

Maggy looks to Ed, "Sorry Cub, I've only been around the town, haven't been into the forest yet." giving an apologetic shrug, "best idea to check the forest or people that go in there frequently." She turns back to the building that was nearly finished thanks to the impossible feats of the 'workers'.

@CERBERUS177

SinningSloth said:
"tuddles Pup, I'll keep an eye on you, might want you to be one of the first people that enjoy the entertainment I have to offer" She says this as a little bird flies down landing on Raider's shoulder with the bird whispers in Raider's ear, "there's eyes and ears everywhere, be glad you have them as a friendly acquaintance, I'll give you a hand if you need it." With that the bird flies off, joining a flock.
@YoungX

Maggy looks to Ed, "Sorry Cub, I've only been around the town, haven't been into the forest yet." giving an apologetic shrug, "best idea to check the forest or people that go in there frequently." She turns back to the building that was nearly finished thanks to the impossible feats thanks to the 'workers'.

@CERBERUS177
Raider would just nod thinking that this could actually help reinforce the village security. In any case he continues on his guard duties thinking about heading to Montblanca to see what they have to offer. For now he just guards.

May finished up some paperwork, then headed out the door in search of Raider, figuring that she probably should tell him about the construction going on. She walks out to see that Raider has apparently already passed by, or at least she had judged that by the direction she saw him going. "Raider!" she calls, running up to his side. "Did you see the construction on your way past?" May reaches her hand out and tries to grab one of his hands, a small smile on her face.

@YoungX

Raina sits beside Ty, and sighs. Things seem to be happening too fast these days. "I hope you are not bothered by the attention. Your memories were damaged, and we just want to make sure that nothing else was damaged in the process. We are all simply worried because we care for you."

@Otakubeats

@YoungX[/URL]

Raina sits beside Ty, and sighs. Things seem to be happening too fast these days. "I hope you are not bothered by the attention. Your memories were damaged, and we just want to make sure that nothing else was damaged in the process. We are all simply worried because we care for you."

@Otakubeats
Raider would look to see May as he grabs her hand as he smiled. "Ah yes I have. It's pretty interesting really. I've met the woman before actually, and she asked if I had a name for it. I said Montblanca and that seemed to work. In any case... how are you?"

May smiles. "I'm alright. I have been a little busy the past couple of days. We've had two new people show up. You said you met Maggie, and before she arrived, a member or the royal navy had swam here after a shipwreck. He had worked under my father, and his ship was still searching for me. Strange, since we have been on this isle for over a year. I suppose either the navy never gave up on finding both me and my father, since he shipwrecked the same time I did, or there was a breakdown in communication at some point, and Ed's fleet did not receive an order to stop looking even though they might have been supposed to." May shrugs. It was odd, but she couldn't really do much to investigate the matter. "But it was nice to see a familiar face. Ed had worked inside my home for a while, though I never spoke with him as a friend. It was a rule that the men working for my father did not really speak unless given a command. It made life.... strange, I guess." May had not meant to ramble on so much, but when she was with Raider, she felt like sharing things she normally wouldn't.

@YoungX

@YoungX[/URL]
"Is that so? Well... hopefully Ed can have a much better life here despite being shipwrecked. As for Maggie... well I'm sure she can provide entertainment on the Isle. With the Ranger problem now dealt with... I'm wondering if there was anything else left unchecked? For example how did this Ranger woman come here in the first place? I'm also wondering about the amount of newcomers like me showing on this Isle. Could there be something... hidden on this Isle?"

May gently bites the side of her lip as she thinks. "Hmm... I am not sure about the ranger woman, but from what I can tell, newcomers are getting here in various ways, so I do not think it would be something on the isle. That is still a possibility, but I do not think it is likely. Raina might have an idea if you ask her, but she is probably very busy right now. Unless something more drastic occurs, I don't think that is of too much concern for us." May looks up at Raider, and smiles. "That is still something to think about, though." @YoungX

Users who are viewing this thread

Back