• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Isle of Mist

@ThatOneLunatic[/URL] @Otakubeats @Wild Wolf Wind

Liz chuckles as she starts finding her clothes scattered around. "I thought you knew that by now," she says in a playful tone.

@SirGrey

May takes a moment to catch her breath. "I am fine, I just don't run very much. And, well, that is a long story. I won't bother you with the details. It has more to do with the Woodland Fae, anyway. I was simply concerned because they are my friends, but I think they can handle this without me. You are looking for housing you say? We do have a few empty houses for sale, and some of the businesses around here have housing for their workers if you are looking for a job. But, why don't we speak about this in my office where I have all the papers, so I can better give you a description of what is available."

@SinningSloth
"damn i was a fool." he took out Elita's oak leaf still glowing bronze. "she cast a spell on the flower. shaavaverun paukav. shattered past is the spell. It went onto the flower before she died, and causes amnesia." he holds the leaf in front of him toward Ty.

"Well I though I knew everything about you" Davorin said as he gathered up his clothes. "I mean I'm called a monster but after last night" Davorin said in a playful tone. As he gathered the clothes he look over to Liz, adding a wolf whistle. @Crystal Cali

Liz had her back turned towards Davorin as she pulled on her pants, and reached down for her shirt, pausing to look over her shoulder and stick her tongue out at him in response to the whistle. She quickly finishes dressing, then would try to make sense of the tangled mess of hair on her head while she waited for him to finish getting ready.

@SirGrey

Listening to May as they walked to her office, Maggy thought something, "Darling? Do you have any plots of land big enough to hold a nicely sized building? I only ask because this town is lacking dreadfully in entertainment of the higher standards and I believe that I might alleviate the issue." she spoke creating an illusionary model on the desk, the model being of a building of an elegant design. "If I was able to obtain such land and supplies needed, i'd be able to supply the labour and staff for this 'little' establishment, objection?" as Maggy talked there were little illusionary people walking in and out of the model building as music came from it.

@Crystal Cali

Davorin smiled at the tongue as he buttoned up his shirt. Pulling up his trousers and putting on his waist coat he made sure that everything in his pockets was still there. Putting on his jacket he went behind Liz saying "You hair looks like a ball of cow hair after it gets caught in a whirlwind, and yet you are still irresistible" before kissing her on the cheek. "Ready to go" he says at the door of the room. @Crystal Cali

May certainly seemed intrigued by the idea as she looks at the illusion on the table. "Oh! A new business would certainly make the town more lively. As far as available land goes... hmm..." May starts shuffling through papers on her desk. "Well, there is an unused space along the edge of town near the hospital. I think it will be big enough for what you are thinking of. Of course, if you wish to run a business, you will have to register it here with me. I will simply need to know the name, and purpose of your business."

@SinningSloth

Liz chuckles. "Aww, ye are such a charmer. And, yes, I'm ready. So, to the hospital then?"

@SirGrey

Last edited by a moderator:
"Correct come on" Davorin said as he left the inn. The village seemed to be like it always was. Walking along, Davorin put on his darkened glasses. He didn't know who was making the potion, he only hoped it was someone good. Arriving the vampire knocked at the door. "Do you know who was making the potion?" he asks Liz. @Crystal Cali

"Of course Darling, my name is Magnolia Astri, but please, call me Maggy and the type of business would be entertainment." she said as the illusion began to hover above the desk so not to get in the way of the paperwork, the people in the illusion now looking down at May, expectantly, similar to the expression Maggy was showing, like she knew where this would go, she would get the business, which meant coin all the while she could enjoy herself in the confines of something she would 100% control.

@Crystal Cali

Crystal Cali]Raina frowns and nods. "[COLOR=#00b300]Ah. This is troubling. Is there a way to recover his memories that you know of?[/COLOR][COLOR=#00b300]"[/COLOR] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/34686-wild-wolf-wind/ said:
"I can try and use her spells. Its a three time use though." he looks at Ty. "it could work though"

@ThatOneLunatic

Liz follows Davorin, thinking about his question for a moment, she shakes her head. "I assume the ranger is, but I can't say that fer sure. He was the one with the flower by the end, wasn't he?" Liz didn't actually know Evan's name, so "the ranger" was all she could come up with to describe him.

@SirGrey

May writes all the information down on one paper, then would get the deed to the plot of land Maggy was going to build her business on, and writes Maggy's full name on the title, sputs her official seal on it, and hands it over. "Alright then, here you go. I won't come to collect fees until you get things up and running. Typically, newcomers don't have much money, considering most people that arrive here wash up on shore after a shipwreck. I can have one of my staff show you to your plot of land if you do not have any more questions."

@SinningSloth

"Well this is taking a while" Davorin says as he knocks on the door the hospital again. "If Evan has the flower, I'm sure the be will be okay" Davorin explains. @Crystal Cali

ThatOneLunatic said:
"Then do it." Will would say emotionlessly he was obviously holding
back the anger inside him @Crystal Cali
"we don't know the magic. If we do this wrong who knows what could happen to Ty." he looks at raina. "I need awhile to understand the magic. I know we want ty back to normal as soon as possible but if we rush it we might not get him back at all."

"I have a few questions Darling, one, what's been going on around here? And don't skimp on the detail, the second is, why do you have that alchemical cologne?" she spoke in a relaxed manner, leaning against the desk, head held up by her hands. "Oh, I take it that that the materials I'll need for construction will be in the information on the paper, correct?." Maggy inquired to make sure everything would be ready for her to get started.

@Crystal Cali

Ed woke up, and stretched, he got up and walked out, he couldn't find May, he was going to ask where the Elves were, but she wasn't anywhere in the building, so he walked outside and looked around, the place was big, and he wanted to go get some stuff to cook, but he needed permission from these elves that she spoke of. So he went back to the shore he washed up on, he saw some food crates and wine barrels. He went and picked up a box full of fruits and vegetables, and made his way back.

(Anyone?)

Liz nods. "Aye, I'm sure the boy is taken care of," she looks to the door with an annoyed expression. "Though it's be nice if they answered the door. Oh well," she shrugs, then takes it upon herself to bust open the door, a bit more forceful than she needed to. Liz walks in and looks around, seeing the bed Ty was on was already empty. "They're gone. That's strange. Didn't think ye could recover from poison so quick. Must've been a powerful antidote, aye?"

@SirGrey

Raina gently puts a hand on Will's shoulder, trying to calm him. She looks to Evan and nods. "We do not want this to damage him any further, so please take the time you need. Will and I will just have to watch him closely for the time being."

@ThatOneLunatic @Wild Wolf Wind @Otakubeats

May frowns slightly, not liking Maggy's instance on prying into issues. "An elf boy was poisoned by a ranger woman. The woman has been killed, but the antidote made for the poison, however, has shown some strange side-effects. That is all I know for now," or rather was all the detail she was going to give, but she spoke with a firm voice on the matter to make clear that she wasn't going to go about spilling the details that others did not particularly need to know. "As for the scent, I do experiment with alchemy in my spare time, so I'll often smell of the ingredients. Also, yes, all of the information you need for constructing your building is in the papers."

@SinningSloth

Will sighed and the green glow came

back to his eyes before he walked away towards the town. He didnt want to be around them as they talked about ty. It just made him sadder and he didnt like to hear that his friend was suffering especially from the person he felt was responsible for the spell being cast @Crystal Cali @Wild Wolf Wind

A genuinely pleased smile across her face opens in reply, "Thank you darling, I won't pry any further." snapping her fingers the little model that was floating above them disperses, "fair well, I'd love for you to join me at my establishment once it's up, you seem to be a rare breed among these people, nice." with that, she leaves May to her business.

@Crystal Cali

while walking to the area she was to pick up the materials, Maggy would happen chance see someone else that might entertain her as she was about her business, a young looking dark hair with deep crimson eyes (@CERBERUS177 it seems your stuck with me) walking with a full box of fruit and veg. Walking up to him, she would change her appearance to look like a younger version of her human form, "hi there, wha'cha ya doing with a big box like that?" she spoke in a soft tone, leaning towards him while on her tip-toes.

"...I wonder if I can make some juice out of-", "Hi there, wha'cha ya doing with a big box like that?" asked a girl, "O-Oh, hello. I'm going to make some juice for May...I thought I'd be fitting for her, since she accepted me into the town and all...I was planning on cooking for her, but I need permission from the elves to hunt..." he said, "How long have you been here?" he asked her, since he was new here and all, it'd be nice to know someone that know's the island.

@SinningSloth

"I've been here since the first voyage came here." as Maggy said that, another girl similar to what Maggy looked like, came around Edward "So you can cook and hunt?" the illusionary girl said looking at Edward with a smile, "what else can you do Cub? I'd very much like to know." Maggy said, now leaning on him "I'd say you are someone that's more interesting than just cooking and hunting." the illusion said walking behind Maggy, vanishing out of Edward's sight. "See, I have just got a business sorted and I'm about to collect the building material but it's awfully boring to go by myself, don't you agree?" she chuckled, waiting on a response from him.

@CERBERUS177

Ed was now confused as to where the other girl went, but ignored it, "Y-Yeah, sure. I guess I can collect the fruit later..." he said, setting the box down, he knew where there was more, but that was something he'd rather keep to himself. "Oh, I can see in the dark when it's nighttime, but that's about it." he said, not revealing his fire powers, as to not show boat on how he can use it. "So, where are we going?" he asked, "I also don't mind helping you build the building, I've helped build ones myself before I crashed here." he said, smiling.

@SinningSloth

"for right now I'm going to inform everyone on whats happening. you guys take care of Ty, and see if you can get him to remember anything. that shall be out plan for now." he pockets the Elita's sliver oak leaf and heads for the town passing people who look like newcomers. he talks to one of the guards. "where is May?"

@Crystal Cali @Otakubeats @ThatOneLunatic @SinningSloth @CERBERUS177

Last edited by a moderator:
"it's not that far off." pointing into the town, as they walked, Maggy would walk around behind Ed as she did change to her demon form while holding the illusion of the young girl, so he won't notice, "might I ask you name Cub? I'll tell you mine, it's Maggy." she talked as they walked through the town, coming up to the area she was to get her supplies, she showed the documents so that she was able to claim the materials without hassle, as she got the go ahead, men, quasi-real illusion she formed to do the manual labour began to come about picking up the supplies, the shear number of them made it look like they were coming out of the woodwork, "Right men, you know where to go, you know what you're doing, get to it." with that the men walked in near unison further into town towards the build sight. Maggy pauses and turns to Ed, guessing he would have question.

@CERBERUS177

Users who are viewing this thread

Back